Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 51]

lulu

lulu

ezreal wrote:IIRC half the votes on them were more for the purpose of saving Tiki from second place though, I'll have to go back and review the drandahl votes as well as drandahl's post history but I would really strongly like to see them come and comment on the suspicions against them.
drandahl wrote:I'd also like to hear from those who voted me.
I just wanted to clarify in case this was meant to be an agreement with me: I actually meant I'd like to hear from you drandahl, I just wasn't sure about your pronouns when I posted, sorry for not being clear o/

I can understand why you don't wish to disclose your role like right now (I'll probably be more inclined to push for role information when it's not a night phase depending on how this rollover goes) but is there a reason why you've been unwilling to disclose your relationship status or history?

Mr. Alice wrote:Although speaking of bus driver shenanigans, can someone update me on what exactly we think happened?
This is something that I really want to see talked about by other people but I feel like sharing my thoughts on it would inform about my plans for tonight so I'm not inclined to comment more than I have already.

i would again like to point out that 1. it's quite early to be talking about night actions, 2. that there is a confirmed redirect/bus driver role in the game, and if rasei's going to post who she intends to act on i would strongly encourage her to do so not more than 1-2 minutes before rollover!!!!!!!!!

Rasei

Rasei

I been trying to reread the whole thread to make sure I had everything correct. I am not quite going to tell who I think the bus driver is until after role over, because mafia might try to counter it. Also the post I been working on since this morning is gone, so I'm hyperventilate while trying to write this post.

My results for N1:
Spoiler:

Results for N3:
those that did actions:

Those who sent Messages:

My view on AliceofOz and Tiki:

Busser:

Who I think is Mafia:

Semi completed notes for the whole game, what distroyed my better post that I spent hours of my life to write also got half of my ntoes. Cats are evil:

Rasei

Rasei

I'm crying because my original post was accidently deleted when Bjorn walked across my keyboard about a half hour ago

Cure

Cure

im not a newcomer tyvm

NINJAS ALCA LIKE A NINJA

Last edited by Cure on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : two edits to make edit reason ninja)

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

RASEI I CAN'T SPEC BECAUSE PHASE END BUT I'D LIKE TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS A REALLY IMPRESSIVE POST AND I'm really really proud of you okay? You get better and better each game and it's really cool to watch. :>

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

((Oh Rasei... -__-

This is why it would have been nice if I knew who the heck town was targeting for a vig-like kill, especially if it's not redirectable.))

((Holding off on discussion otherwise until after rollover.))

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Rasei

Rasei

*Headdesk* I never rewrote what I wanted to about Tiki... DAMMIT

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:*Headdesk* I never rewrote what I wanted to about Tiki... DAMMIT

I forgive you.

This time.

alcasync

alcasync

I can post rollover early if people would like. ;v;

drandahl

drandahl

YES. PLEASE. (sorry, on the edge of my seat)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm all for early rollover.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I won't be offended by an early rollover.

Cure

Cure

yes

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 9 Shia1_3324557b

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 30 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum: