Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 57]

691Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I feel like it'd take a really inexperienced mafia to panic and recruit unstrategically. I can't think of a team of six players from our player list who would collectively freak out to the extent that they'd impulse pull the trigger.

Flavor text makes me think it's recruiting and not a turncoat but I'm not sure how much stock we can put into flavor text since half the flavor text is out of context quotes from thread and the other half is silly animu drama mystery. (And I asked alca and she won't confirm what flavor is and isn't relevant. Which maybe implies that flavor that is relevant does exist.)

I do really like that we're discussing this, but I'm also not really sure how to move forward with this discussion. Like, how are we supposed to figure out the recruitment method, and even if we did figure it out, unless it really is a relationship ability, how are we supposed to figure out who maf recruited? I don't think we should completely disregard all reads from N0/D1 because even if anybody could have swapped over it's still only one person and the rest of the reads are still valid (even if we don't know which ones they are.)

Here's my unhelpful two cents.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

692Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:43 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((God. I think I'm just really antsy because I know what happens when town doesn't figure out a recruiting has occurred. Horrible flashbacks shot through my head and I had a moment of disarray.

I think the problem is that it happened during the day phase, unless it was delayed - making it untraceable unless someone's some kind of day watcher and is aware of what goes on during the day. Auugh.

Anyways. I have no idea how helpful this will be, but here's my current read list. Which amounts to "here are six people I probably won't vote for in the next phase".

People I have no reason to suspect at the moment, barring recruiting shenanigans
Kiyoko
high seraph
T3tsuya
Ninfia
ezreal
Kotakia

I think that one of the stunners at least is town, and that the jailer leans more town to me than mafia.

Everyone else is pretty much on equal footing for me as to whether or not they're suspicious, honestly. I do think that one of the outspoken/talkative players is mafia, but other than that I have no idea.))

693Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:46 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

n★utilus wrote:I think the problem is that it happened during the day phase, unless it was delayed - making it untraceable unless someone's some kind of day watcher and is aware of what goes on during the day. Auugh.

Oh man, this didn't occur to me at all. This could be the actual reason, and makes a lot more sense to me than "mafia panicked."

694Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay double-post but. Barring all conversion shenanigans, which I can't do anything about except to add a big disclaimer atop all my posts:

I don't think these people are mafia:

• T3tsuya
  • high seraph

N0 NK target, for what it's worth:

• Kiyoko

Didn't send in the NK on N0:

• Kotakia
  • kiku
  • deo
  • chinomi

Not inclined to vote:

• nautilus - This is a really stupid reason but nautilus and I have this silly tacit agreement to let each other live when one of us is mafia so I'll start suspecting her if we're both alive come like N3 and I'm sure she'll be doing the same. (Clarification edit: I don't think she's maf because for meta reasons I don't think she'd let maf NK me on N0)
  • ezreal - It's just a really gutsy move to openly throw suspicion on the N0 kill target for whatever reason, and I don't think a mafia would put themselves under the spotlight like that with no reason.
  • Sammiya and Rasei - I agree that at least one of them should be town (though one of them could still be maf), since there's no reason for a message sending ability between two maf. I guess they could both be maf and faking this ability, but I don't find it likely.

I don't really have thoughts on anyone else right now.

695Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:07 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I mean it makes a ton of sense really. Do it when you can't get caught.

I also refuse to vote for T3T and Cure.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

696Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Cure

Cure

Since Kotakia-chan dumped me (it's understandable, I was just too cute for her), I need a new relationship partner. :'( plz someone date the cutest girl in school. And even though it didn't work out between us!!! I'm not inclined to vote for her yet.

If I seem desperate, it's because my ability is twice as useful when I'm in a relationship, and I don't want to be operating under maximum efficiency here!

697Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

also i just re-read Disney maf and yeah that was the one we took Kiyo D1 after she had been cleared and in a PM alliance w/ alca. I bet alca is having some flashbacks to her killed kokoro w/ this as the host.

also mitsu fitsu oh my god i forgot how beautiful that whole thing was.

Last edited by Kotakia on Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

698Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Kotakia wrote:also i just re-read Disney maf and yeah that was the one we took Kiyo D1 after she had been cleared and in a PM alliance w/ alca. I bet alca is having some flashbacks to her killed kokoro w/ this as the host.

Yes, holy shit. That was the game where I ruined alca's innocence and not in the suggestive innuendo way.

I'm sorry sensei please let me graduate

699Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:19 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I really!! Hope that the recruitment role works like Lady's did in that the recruited lost their powers. Otherwise... yikes if it was say, town vig.

700Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:21 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I.

Alca-sensei, it's okay. Do you want to sit with me on this bench, we can talk it out. If you have anything you need to get out I have this stress buddy you can pretend it's Kiyoko))

701Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

..................................................................... ;v;

702Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SENSEI ARE YOU STILL UPSET

I SAID I'M SORRY

703Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:26 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((S-sensei...

It's okay. I understand.

W-we'll change the topic, don't worry about it. ;_;

Um. I'm still waiting on that post from adawg, and I'm really curious as to what others' reads/ideas about the phase/etc., are, plus any more information about confessions. I think it'd be beneficial for us to fill in the gaps as much as we can, since some of the abilities in this game bank on relationships and what not.))

704Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:27 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 KUTbLjk

But no, I'm not still upset. uvu

705Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 47 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

KIYOKO YOU KILLED HER KOKORO. YOU RUINED THAT NAIVETY. IN THE GAME OF MAFIA YOU EITHER LIE OR YOU DIE.

also tbh i'm so glad i was never as good of a player as kiyo/mitsu/feli because god damn. also t3t and luxaria are up there now too so it's going to be perma suspicion if they live to day 4.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum