Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 51]

76 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:53 am

Sorry for the second post but Tiki is it okay if I go into detail about what your relationship ability is?

Also, I'm sorry Kiyoko, but I'm reread some of my notes and I think that 2 might be mafia. don't be mad



Last edited by Rasei on Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : editing)


_________________
"I never dreamed a character inside the story could change the story." - Drosselmeyer


NaNoWriMo FF.net
View user profile

77 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:18 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
@Rasei: I actually have really specific role-related reasons why I believe 2 to be town, aside from the things I've already mentioned in thread (check back to my D1/N1 posts). I can reveal when it gets down to it but in any case, we at least know that 2 isn't the bus driver because they didn't act on N3.


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

78 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:27 pm

god I fell asleep as soon as I got home GOMEN

I already believed that Alice is miller - and anyone else who voted for her at any point yesterday also presumably believed that she's miller as she was already cleared town by alignment cop. From her flip we can say definitively that she is either town, death miller, or tailored, but it's difficult to draw conclusions.

This is also why I was asking Alice voters yesterday if they voted that way because they believe she is miller or for a different reason (thinking Kotakia's results were unreliable etc.) - a question I still want answered by anyone who voted on Alice. I realise that she's dead in detention and speculating about the alignment of dead players students in detention may be wasting time that could be spent looking for more mafia but I believe it's really important to contribute whether or not you still believe she's mafia and whether the ratio can be trusted.

That said, I do think that we also need to talk about new lynch candidates, especially since we do seem to have leads that aren't reliant on whether or not Alice is maf.

I'm uncomfortable with the fact that drandahl almost got lynched when they did not have time to defend themself and we do not have confirmation on what their role power might be. IIRC half the votes on them were more for the purpose of saving Tiki from second place though, I'll have to go back and review the drandahl votes as well as drandahl's post history but I would really strongly like to see them come and comment on the suspicions against them.

In general, I'd like to encourage sharing of information & doubts early so we don't get really hectic day phases with lots of last minute votes. I don't think anyone should claim or talk about role powers during night phases, though?

SPEAKING OF WHICH

@Rasei
what???? what... what?? is there a reason you'd announce this like basically immediately instead of just before phase end

oh my god you say you don't need protection is your ability uninterruptable or?? actually please don't answer that question im just gonna hope for the best and see what happens come rollover ok this is fine

also did i miss something gomen i'm not really sure what the numbers are indicating

View user profile

79 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
I've been pretty candid about the fact that I want to go after the bus driver, and that I believe it to be one of drandahl, plotstickers, Aistaraina or maybe Mr. Alice. I have yet to hear anyone explain to me why they don't think we should lynch any of these candidates (and if someone did say something, I missed it.)


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

80 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:32 pm

Rasei wrote:Kiyoko, I'm pretty sure that 19 is also town.
Rasei wrote:Also, I'm sorry Kiyoko, but I'm reread some of my notes and I think that 2 might be mafia.

HMM. Okay so can anyone explain what is going on here? I'M A LITTLE CONFUSED because you're talking in... codes??? with my Kiyokiss???? ? I mean, the first time you posted Kiyo didn't say anything so I thought maybe you were trying to say something that went over her head but.......... She clearly understands what you're talking about in your second post? ?____?

Unless the two of you have been doing some very cryptic and invisible code-building in the thread, I don't see how you may have created it unless you've been communicating through pms while you were in a relationship but iM CLEARLY STILL IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH KIYOKO!!!!!!!!!





So what's going on here.


_________________
 

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

81 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:50 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
<3

Shhh Lucas it's okay

Rasei sent a message to me via confession and I replied via rejection and included a set of numbers we could use to discuss further in thread if she wanted. Since Lux and Alice did kind of the same thing I figured it was okay.


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

82 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Kiyoko wrote:Rasei sent a message to me via confession and I replied via rejection
Kiyoko wrote:Rasei sent a message to me via confession
Kiyoko wrote:Rasei sent a message
Kiyoko wrote:sent a message to me via confession
Kiyoko wrote:confession
Kiyoko wrote:


_________________
 

[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “so lucas what do you think about this lynch?”
[16:41:10] Kiyo / 7♦: “hHHHhhhhhh hHHHHHHHHHH HHHHhhhHHhh"
[16:41:36] lucasssss: "lucas i want u to bus me and lynch me this phase"
[16:41:39] lucasssss: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
View user profile

83 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:08 pm


Ooooh, he mad~ Trouble in paradise? Don't worry Lucas, I'm sure it's perfectly normal for all couples to be blatantly secretive in plain sight of each other.

Although speaking of bus driver shenanigans, can someone update me on what exactly we think happened? Or straight up know about what was switched? I'm still pretty confused about it and I don't really want to read through a shit ton of pages to be kept up to date about it if someone can summarize what happened.


_________________
View user profile

84 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:09 pm

Tiki calmed at hearing it was just a detention note, book, thing. "Alright! Well, that's not so bad, then. And, uh, erm," He clears is vote, collects himself...then snaps into a heroic pose, fists on his hips, grinning, as music again immediately starts starts playing. [Same NSFW image.] "Ha, ha, Tiki bor en annan dag!

"The crafty troll still stands, villains! And not one, but two people know of the full extent of my powers (even if I'm not completely believed by one of them). "As for you, Rasei...sure, tell them all, though wait for a little before the day comes around, alright?"

He turned to Ezreal. "As for voting Alice...well, before the Dran votes, which, almost, kinda, got him booted, and was done out of self-preservation more than anything (and he was on the list of potential redirectors, with some suspicion thrown his way). But anyway, as for why I was still pushing for Alice is, even more than the flubs in her wording, I'm still wary of how she got saved by the Kiku vote that broke the tie I had established."

Tiki was then startled by Lucas's shouting, and he hid behind the desk. "Hey man, relax! Dork...she's been helpful, so if you really have interest in saving the school's budget, lay off her."


_________________
View user profile

85 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:09 pm

I'd also like to hear from those who voted me.

I have strong reason to believe that Raina is either town or neutral, in the same way I believe Tet to be either town or neutral.

Again, I did act last night. I'm not saying what I did, but I'm not claiming.

Also, applause to the creative use of communication channels in this game.

Forming thoughts on individuals, will post this afternoon...

View user profile

86 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:15 pm


It's ok, Lucas. You've already been torn apart once before.

Once more isn't going to be too bad, is it?

Also, were the votes on drandahl from before really just for inactivity? Pretty curious to hear something on that front myself, though it wouldn't be the first time that bit him in the buns, haha~


_________________
View user profile

87 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
YOU GUYS READ THE PART WHERE I REJECTED RASEI RIGHT


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

88 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:20 pm

kikyo how dare you cheat on inulucas like that. smh


_________________
FOOLED U AGAIN LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

89 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Yeah I mean we all knew Lucas wasn't gonna be the one doing it, if it happened at all, but like...that's pretty harsh, Kiyo...wow...


_________________
View user profile

90 Re: Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:22 pm

Kiyoko

avatar
Admin
EXCUSE ME I AM A FAITHFUL CAT-OF-QUESTIONABLE-GENDER because boy!kiyo's hair is actually a lot easier to draw


_________________
 
View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 28 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum