Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 51]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

That's what they all say.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:YOU GUYS READ THE PART WHERE I REJECTED RASEI RIGHT

Tiki rolled his eyes at the cat-girl, "Yeah, meow, meow, we heard ya. Sharing information is good, and I look forward to hearing it, but what can I say on it now, before you or Rasei say anything more specific? Am I missing something, something I forgot?"

He shrugged. "Granted, Rasei did want to part with me because she had a plan. So hopefully that was coordinated well enough."

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:YOU GUYS READ THE PART WHERE I REJECTED RASEI RIGHT

THAT WASNT THE IMPORTANT PART

NOW IF ANYOEN NEEDS ME IM GONNA BE BUSY DRAWING A CERTAIN PERSON S FACE IN MY PERSONAL DEATH NOTE OK DON'T EVEN TRY TO STOP MY JUSTICE

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 7 Tumblr_mc0ihkjkuu1ryxexy

((silly lucas

cinnamon buns don't have arms. how can you use a death note))

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Senseiiii Lucas is starting on another revenge kick agaaiiiin.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NAUTILUS HOW COULD YOU POST THAT YOU KNOW LUCAS HAS PTSD

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

IT WAS JUST AN INVITATION FOR A WALK AND SHARE INFO! sorry

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 7 Uag9JwV

RASEI i HOPE THIS DOENST MAKE u upset or anything im just kidding he he he.
ALSO SCREAMSS @ stitch gifs hisses (but wasn't there two of them before lmao? ?? where did stitch go)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Did you use a dry erase marker on paper wtf is wrong with you.

((Yeah we're just havin fun haha no worries.))

high seraph

high seraph

Mr. Alice wrote:Did you use a dry erase marker on paper wtf is wrong with you.

THESE WORDS DONT MAKE ANY SENSE IM NOT AN ARTIST OK I just drew it on regular paper with regular pencil and colored pencils and then i took a photo with my phone and loaded it into photoshop and got rid of the white background by going through select > color range and put it on top of this notebook image with a multiply effect iT WAS JUST SOMETHING I DID REALL Y QUICK OK IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT U BLAIRE

Rasei

Rasei

It's fair, I did used the flirtation you and Alice were doing on like Night Zero or even before the game start, to write a story on why you don't piss off catgirls... which I will share after the game.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

high seraph wrote:THESE WORDS DONT MAKE ANY SENSE IM NOT AN ARTIST OK I just drew it on regular paper with regular pencil and colored pencils and then i took a photo with my phone and loaded it into photoshop and got rid of the white background by going through select > color range and put it on top of this notebook image with a multiply effect  iT WAS JUST SOMETHING I DID REALL Y QUICK OK IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT U BLAIRE

....A+ gold star

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 7 P34mAsc

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Mmmmmmm. Lucaassssssssss. Don't even THINK of hurting my Oneechan, onegai. I am not... pleasant... when people hurt my loved ones. There is a reason to beware the quiet ones, after all.

And the same goes for any one who tries to hurt Cure-senpai~

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 7 LlXrnTv

(I'm kidding too, but this is kinda fun~)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Alice wrote:
Also, were the votes on drandahl from before really just for inactivity? Pretty curious to hear something on that front myself, though it wouldn't be the first time that bit him in the buns, haha~

Well, this seems a little unfair (this time around at least)...

All times in PST...

I voted early on that day (5:23 AM), albeit not early that phase, also albeit on ezreal. Would have voted earlier in-phase, but there's still A LOT of interaction that I had to sift through from the previous couple of phases. Not to mention a lot of extra RP to tease out from facts and claims (not that I mind of course. it just slows my process).

At 10:38AM I rescinded that vote and explained myself to questioners.

At 2:02PM Kiyo suggested that "busdriver is drandahl or plotstickers"

At 2:11PM Tiki was the first to vote me

At 2:14PM and and 2:20 PM, Eleni and Kiyo brought up that I suggested the possibility of busdriver targetting ghosts; also, warned about bandwagoning <2h before action cutoff.

At 2:57 Rasei voted me, though she claimed to be still reading through at the time.

In general Tiki was talking about needing coordination for some plan (tiki, I want more info on this; sorry if I missed your post explaining somewhere)

At 2:28 PMPlot switched votes to me

At 3:40PMSammiya voted me, "trusting Rasei", who seemed to be in on Tiki's plan.

So, really, I was mainly critically inactive for about two hours while I was at work. Also, a lot of the voting on me seemed to be around coordinating some plan, though I recognize I've seemed scummy due to a lack of information reveal and poorly timed periods of inactivity.

((Adding more links, will edit soon...)))

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum