Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 57]

556Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 5SxBoRN

Luxaria was killed. Again. After all these weeks. She was still a faerie. She was still town.

LMAO OH GOD I PAGETOPPED WITH THIS I'M SO SORRY Let me make this useful.

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 TY2O0dW

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:46 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

557Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

... OMG! LUX! NO!

558Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

i accepted but thinking back now, in retrospect... is it possible maf could have a secondary ability where they could investigate the role of their partner or stop them from acting, redirect, etc.? not that this is directed at Blaire in particular, just a thought that came up now :Oa

((I... actually thought the same, which is why I was super hesitant to send out confessions last night, haha. ;_;

Um. I'm going to take a break from the thread for a few hours to work on some important things, but I'm super interested in what the remaining players think about the current goings-on/any information they may have before I decide to make a vote of any sort. I'm interested in hearing from drandahl, plotstickers, T3tsuya, and adawg, since they haven't posted yet and weren't stunned or jailed.

I'M SORRY. I'LL TRY TO RP HARDER LATER. RPING WHILE SPECULATING IS HARD.))

559Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay so are we thinking the fanfic role is malicious or not? Because

Player list wrote:RASEI
a writer, that also loves running

This isn't me accusing Rasei of being mafia, just pointing it out.

560Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:Okay so are we thinking the fanfic role is malicious or not? Because

Player list wrote:RASEI
a writer, that also loves running

This isn't me accusing Rasei of being mafia, just pointing it out.

((... Yeah, I figured the same.

I suppose the only issue is that Rasei's apparently part-message sender with Sammiya, but that's only to her and not a full-blown everyone message sender so it isn't like she has a ton of overpowered roles in her arsenal.

I don't have any ideas about whether or not it could/could not be malicious, though. I think the main issue is that even though the text was really ominous, it actually hasn't done anything yet - high seraph and deo are presumably still alive at any rate, and there was no explicit attempt to murder anyone in rollover, except for you.

For background information: the role I referred to in my initial "hmmm falsifying rollover text" was a role that could modify rollover text or change/add things to rollover three times a game, but it had no other powers. This role was present on both the mafia side and the town side, and it could easily be just this.

If it's a delayed kill, it could also be on both sides given my previous examples (though I'd lean towards mafia if it's an unblockable kill without repercussions). And if it's a voodoo role, then it's almost certainly mafia, since voodoo roles are largely created to stem speculation (since if you speculate too much > say the right word, you die). But all of these are just speculative at this point.

Of course, if this was a benign town role that could just put things in-rollover, it sure is awkward that the actual text refers to someone being killed, which is pretty foreboding. I'm certain the fanfic was written by a player, though, and not alca, since the writing style seems different from her usual writing style.

I need to be filling out an application. But here I am.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

561Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei crosses her arms, as she stares at Kiyoko.
"Just because I'm a writer doesn't mean I write fanfiction on you guys."
She then reaches down to shut her notebook that had a half written story of Amumu and Luke trying to solve who stole Carlos's coffee.

562Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:18 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Oxhh0UW...are you serious.

Wowwwwww....Lux...w o w.....
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 MxZPTHQ
Also I will double-y confirm that I confessed to the dear lady Eleni last night.
> 3 < ~♥
((Ok so I nutted up and decided to finish and use my shitty avatar expression set because I was INSPIRED BY EVERYONE OOPS.))

563Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 pm

lulu

lulu

Wait actually weren't we supposed to be getting detention slips instead of kills?! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR ROSE-COLOURED SHOUJO HIGH SCHOOL LIFE--

Anyway, vote: Kiyoko

Given the amount of hype and preparation that everyone put into this game I think I would've been more surprised if there actually was a N0 NK. If mafia sent in both a NK and protect on Kiyoko it conveniently clears a notoriously strong player at the same time as sparing them of having to decide on who to remove from the game before it even gets started.

I don't feel super strongly about it but it's something lynch-related to talk about, and I tend to dislike NLs o/

I've skimmed the fanfic a few times but don't really have any strong opinions to add. It could also be maf using a gimmick roleover post ability to mislead us or trick the doctor, so even if one of the hypothetical targets dies in a phase or two I wouldn't give it too much stock until we have more info.

564Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:28 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think the fanfiction writing is Rasei. The two writing styles seem very different. I still ahven't taken a nap for all my "I'm going to take a nap right now!!" convictions I have been making all day so I'm ACTUALLY going to go do that and stop reading this thread right now I promise

565Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:31 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I've caught up here reading as I've been in traffic for over an hour going 4 miles.

I believe I was stunned by tiki as I attempted to confess and was denied. (Tbh it's best if you guys accept, I won't stay for long, it's just 3 phases without a partner triggers... Well alca worked in releasing the demon for me and we don't want that)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

566Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I need to go do my homework.

567Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ezreal wrote:Given the amount of hype and preparation that everyone put into this game I think I would've been more surprised if there actually was a N0 NK. If mafia sent in both a NK and protect on Kiyoko it conveniently clears a notoriously strong player at the same time as sparing them of having to decide on who to remove from the game before it even gets started.

I mean, I see your point. I do disagree that mafia would intentionally avoid killing someone on N0 though, given the numbers. 6:16 means that mafia is going to need to get rid of ten town players via either mislynch or night kill, at minimum. So while I'll concede that if mafia had a doctor, then protecting and NKing a maf is entirely a valid strategy, I don't agree that "mafia is too soft-hearted to pick someone to boot from the game" is a particularly strong argument.

568Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I see your point, ezreal, and I don't think that's a super out there plan given that there was a sizeable portion of the group that had outright pled not to be ... detentioned N0  plus Kiyoko has pulled shenanigans before as mafia of that degree (well, gutsy moves), and tends to fall in that weird "if you're still alive, you're mafia" realm.

The only thing that troubles me with that theory is that presumably - if Kiyoko is mafia and mafia sent in the night... detention on themselves is that it implies Kiyoko is either bulletproof or a mafia doctor exists, since she obviously survived the -- detention. If Kiyoko was bulletproof, the night... detention basically erased her bulletproof if it was one-shot, curtailing any longevity she may have received from vigilante... detentions or lynches and any benefits could easily be thrown out the window if she's ever investigated.

I also doubt there's a mafia doctor in this game (if there is, then they probably have some constraints that prevent them from acting indefinitely like a town doctor), simply because the role is so rare and to warrant such a role I'd expect several players to have the ability to ... detention others. If there is one and it's x-shot/weakened in some way, see above.

In short, it's not out of the realm of possibilities, but I feel like it's too much of a gamble for the mafia to take and is kind of wasteful in terms of mafia abilities and the night kill, presuming whatever saved her was x-shot.

Of course, #kiyokomademecry, so I'll probably look back at this post if she's actually mafia and then begin to cry for real. Again.

I agree though that we should probably lynch over no lynch, but I'd really like some more people to comment before I do so. I guess I could activity vote right now, but I'm extremely wary of setting off a bandwagon.

There are some other players I'm a little :hm: about, but these are gut feelings/really, really flimsy reasons, and I'm uncertain about what to think of them.

I'm not doing my app.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added some stuff, punctuation, etc.,)

569Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I don't really think the mafia would pull that kind of stunt either, tbh. It's not the best stunt to pull in the long run/would render them into a bad place. (So I doubt Kiyoko's mafia as well.)

(I have Sakura Kiss stuck in my head with imagining everyone being there in place of the host club characters. Send help.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

570Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:48 pm

lulu

lulu

@Kotakia
Sorry for the dumb question but just to clarify, you're saying that being stunned upon rejection is part of your role? Or are you speculating that stunning on rejection is part of Tiki's role?

oh my god got ninja'd just a sec for me to read

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum