Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 57]

571Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:01 pm

deo

deo

okay hi i'm finally here what up

anyway okay so re: fanfiction stuff, I REALLY HOPE U AREN'T VOODOO CAUSE IT SURE IS MAKING ME SCARED TO TALK LOL

anyway regardless, I can't really speculate as to the parameters of what the jailing role actually does, as I did not use any action last night and I did not confess or get a confession. (sorry, minna i'm still much too kouhai for anyone ;;)

red rover rollover send sempai right over

Luxaria wrote:During this phase, can all of you reply with the following...

Pon pon way way way Pon Pon way Pon way Pon Pon

I'd appreciate it.

Tsuke ma Tsuke ma Tsuke ma Tsuke pachi pachi Tsukema Tsukete

Last edited by deo on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

572Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Kiyoko I
Ezreal I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya Ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko

Last edited by alcasync on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

573Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 EyM7eUi
For one distressing? hour, I thought Lux had actually died. ;p
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 2HpT9rt
Though also, even all of that previous spec does sound like a complicated and risky mafia plot, it'd honestly be pretty cool if that's what was going on, hah. Since well, wasn't there mention/a hinting of there being revival roles anyway? Bleck, that just makes things more complicated though, so ignore that. I'm also reaaaally curious about Kotakia's lil situation there, huhu~

574Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:04 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to vote:Ezreal. Right now, I'm going to give Kiyoko benefit of the doubt. We know she couldn't have sent in the night kill.

575Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:05 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:I've caught up here reading as I've been in traffic for over an hour going 4 miles.

I believe I was stunned by tiki as I attempted to confess and was denied. (Tbh it's best if you guys accept, I won't stay for long, it's just 3 phases without a partner triggers... Well alca worked in releasing the demon for me and we don't want that)

Tiki cocked is head in confusion. "I rejected your..." is eyes opened wide. "That's what you were getting at? And it upset you to the point that...oh..."

To clarify, yes, she did indeed send a confession to me that was rejected by me, and I guess tat stuns her as part of her role.

576Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

577Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:10 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Nope, not part of my role. I assumed it was you. My role will make a Really Bad Thing™ happen if I don't have a partner at least every 3 phases. I'm planning on partner bouncing so that way I don't tie anyone up who wants to romance for fun/plot/whatever.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

578Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok I'm finally caught up! I'm glad no one died on n0; I guess we didn't need that "no nk on n0 rule after all". Actually a lot happened in the last phase despite the lack of a nk so let me pull out my books and start doing some studying on this!!!!!

re: kiyoko It doesn't really surprise me that Kiyoko would be a n0 target and at the same time iT INFURIATE S ME!!!!! THIS WAS OUR NEW CHANCE TO START OVER A NEW HIGH SCHOOL ANIME LIFE TOGETHER AND SOMEONE IS ALREADY TRYING TO GET IN OUR WAY? ???? Is someone trying to recreate the events of B&B mafia I promise u I WILL DRAW A FRICKING CHART, OK???? just dont touch my kiyokiss

REGARDLESS of this rude interference, Kiyoko and I are in a doki doki relationship now, and I'm gonna meet her by the library later tonight and she hates it when I'm late, so let's move on. Kiyoko is not someone I am inclined to vote right now, for the rasons stated already.

re: stuns I was really surprised by the ammount of stunners in rollover, and it made me wonder if those were all... legitimate stunners. I mean, I'm thinking that some established relationships would probably be capable of stunning their partners? I mean, three stunners is a lot, even for a game with over 20 players. I think.

re: jail umm I feel like I bring this up every game, but I always wonder about the jailer's alignment lmao. The jail on deo seems to have been used as more of a stun than as a protection since... I don't think deo is one of the top priority doctor targets on n0?? sorry deo ilu ; w; Anyway if this theory holds water, I guess this would place the jailer role stand closer to the mafia.

re: fanfiction Yeah I'm pretty much convinced everything that was inside the spoiler tag is something that was submitted by a player, rather than something written by alca. Firstly because it has a title, "The Mystery of the Bloody Classroom, Part 1". If this was formatted as "Episode 1 - TITLE", I would consider buying it, but it's not, so it's the first inconsistency I can see with how alca has been writing rollovers. Secondly, it talks about a guy murdering some other guy? Again, if this was alca writing, it wouldn't say murder, but detention. The whole text just doesn't fit in rollover at all, so I'm... ok with dismissing it entirely?

BY THE WAy this doesn't mean I didn't like it lmao I want to fistbump whoever wrote that because when I saw something about a guy with short black hair and glasses I kINDA FREAKED OUT BECAUSE THAT S LITERALLY ME and it just doesn't make any sense.

To summarize, I will not be voting Kiyoko or any of the stun targets this phase because they're guaranteed not to have sent the nk. I-I'm gonna need some time to read everyone who's ninja'd me and then maybe??? I'll decide on a vote

579Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:13 pm

Cure

Cure

Kotakia wrote:Nope, not part of my role. I assumed it was you. My role will make a Really Bad Thing™ happen if I don't have a partner at least every 3 phases. I'm planning on partner bouncing so that way I don't tie anyone up who wants to romance for fun/plot/whatever.

I-IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP OR ANYTHING. (i lied im never going to sleep its not happening)

580Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

"B-but you are so pretty! *~* it could never work! I'm just an ordinary girl! ...T-totally ordinary yep plain Jane and all."

581Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:26 pm

kiku

kiku

oh my god  i spent way too long making emotes, WANDERS IN DAZED
will try to post more later but have my hands full with packing to move back into college for a little bit first o)--<

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Bewildered_by_crowlets-d98j4n2I don't have much useful additional information, but nobody confessed to me last night!
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Pondering_by_crowlets-d98j4mbHMM....maybe the doki doki scepter is running out of juice? I better recharge it soon!~
Rodea wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 4b0cd05bac0d5fc06ac629085e28aa80 [HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIGGIN' ✿✿✿✿✿✿S GETTING THEIR ✿✿✿✿S STUNNED HOLY ✿✿✿✿]

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Default_by_crowlets-d98j8jx
((you look over to see an angelically fluffy sheep doll perched on the chuuni's shoulder. it seems to be a harmless plush animal given voice through skillful ventriloquy, but it bursts out in an alarmingly gravelly baritone-- ))

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Angry_by_crowlets-d98j8k4
OI, what did you say about my partner, you ponytailed baaa-st@rd!? Only I'm allowed to call this stinking piece of trash a ✿✿✿✿✿✿!!!!

582Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

deo wrote:anyway okay so re: fanfiction stuff, I REALLY HOPE U AREN'T VOODOO CAUSE IT SURE IS MAKING ME SCARED TO TALK LOL

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 PfAWeH4Don't worry, kouhai.

If you kneel over and die, I'm going to hunt down your killer.

And they will pay.
((I actually debated sending you a confession last night, but that'd have been we... ird haha + I was too scared to confess to anyone last night l-lol.

Anyways, I guess in the lieu of us all speculating about Kiyoko: I admit that if alcasync posted right now that she was 100% town with no miller/role shenanigans involved, I would still harbour the tiniest seed of doubt because I've been battle scarred from previous events. I'm sorry, Kiyoko. I hope you understand. It's not you, it's me.

... Also whoops I had totally forgotten about high seraph in my little bolded list a while back, but I guess he just posted so that's okay. I think I automatically just assumed his presence was in the thread because we were talking about the murder mystery for pages.

re: lynching and votes - I'd actually prefer votes sooner than later because it'll stem the tide of people flooding in the last hour and just bandwagoning, and it allows us more time to discuss votes. So, um. I also know I'm the pot calling the kettle black because I haven't publicly suspected anyone but there's some names in my head, here's my tentative list:

People I probably won't vote for this phase going from what's happened so far, unless some damning evidence comes out against any one of them
kiku
deo
Kotakia
chinomi
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
high seraph
Ninfia
ezreal

the last two are really weak feelings if anything

ALSO HOLY MOLY THOSE ARE CUTE KIKU *AAAA* all of chi's friends are so cute. what. can i hold you all

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

583Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:28 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

((EVERYONE HAS SUCH BEAUTIFUL ART OH MY GOD))

584Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:32 pm

Cure

Cure

I-I want to make art now too.

585Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 ESM12gk
We got ourselves a little sheepy sheep, eh? S'it real?
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 39 2HpT9rt
Eleniii~♥

Do you know any lamb dishes? I can get us some red wine for the cookin!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 48 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum