Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 57]

301Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 am

chinomi

chinomi

i'll

be

fryred

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Tumblr_msosw1lW1j1rkl9yho1_500

302Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:44 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

*Luxaria is e for this game.*

303Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:32 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

My actual response to the feedback:
Aww, thanks a lot, everyone! Glad you're liking my li'l project so much! =D

Tiki response:
Thanks for all the connects on the work (and me) being "amazing," and whatnot. I already knew that, but it's nice to hear.

304Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:02 am

drandahl

drandahl

Ohayou, class.

Stepping in for attendance. I don't think I'm late.. oh wait no I'm actually fairly early. I'm here hanging out with the school janitor, Cthulumints.

Well, time to get prepped for school. The drama club's next production is still far away, but I still need to do some research on the period... still, excited to work hard and see results. The set is going to be amazing!

(Note from drandahl, stagehand for the drama club)

305Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:27 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*After reading drandahl's note*

Huh. Drama. Y'know, that doesn't sound so bad. It's basically a free ride to act up. Well, given certain parameters, anyway.

*looks back at the list of electives*

Man, a lot of options, though. Hmm, writing club, that could be cool. Use my innate, fae talent to weave tales and poems together. Shop classes? Please. I'm a troll, I'm a born engineer, I'd just embarrass everyone else there. Probably the same with this archery club. Show them a thing or two.

Oh, there's student volunteer stuff too? Oh, great, hall monitor...wouldn't be surprised if they volunteered the troll to do that. Watching the walkways, making sure everyone has the right stuff to be there, turning away those who don't, and...actually, that's well in my comfort zone. I wouldn't mind that. And someone to make the announcements overhead? Oh...

*rubs hands together*

Oh, I could have fun with that.

306Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:00 am

adawg

adawg

chinomi wrote:i'll

be
GROSS SOBBING

I love having new classmates! we can all visit chi-senpai at wcdonald's one of these days, ne?~ It'll be a class field trip!

307Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:34 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

"Orchestra for me, please! ...not that I'm, you know, any good or anything. But I like playing the violin. And xylophone. And cello. And marimba. And vibraphone..."

Psst, Tiki -- great work on the song!!

308Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:35 am

alcasync

alcasync

Umm okay I finally have an update for you guys! I should be 100% ready to start the game by tomorrow, so I'm making the official announcement that Night 0 will start on Sept 4, at 5pm PST! I'll start sending out role PMs an hour earlier, at 4pm PST.

309Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:54 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

ALL THIS ART IS AMAZING AND I LOVE TIKI'S SONG.

Unfortunately, though, I don't have a microphone so can't really sing my line aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. (That and we'd need to know the scale, notes, and octave. I took choir in middle school, along with orchestra and theater arts. Only so-so.)

Language wise, I know the basic alphabet in sign language (learned in elementary because my school had several deaf kids so they taught all of the kids the alphabet at the very least.), a bit of German (took it in high school but forgot the majority of what I learned), and some Japanese but mostly speaking over reading. (I can pick up SOME of what people have been saying but not all.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

310Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:08 pm

adawg

adawg

@sammiya do u have a phone or something!!!

i can pull up a melody sometime soon maybe and we can all sing it together~~~

311Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:40 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A phone, yes, but no real way to record from it and then get the data off of it.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

312Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:11 pm

adawg

adawg

ah i see :o

out of curiosity what phone do you have?

313Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:47 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Omg I should be more active in this thread there are so many new things. @__@

Oh God Tiki your song is lovely! I love how you dedicated a line for each player! (My line's the best hmph) It all goes together so well, it's really good wow. @____@

Also these drawings are lovely.

Everything is lovely.

Blame the British for saying lovely all the damn time now I'm doing it. Brilliant.

...BLOODY HELL.

314Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I finished the bbcode for all of the roles! And n0 rollover. Apparently there was demand for a really cheesy plot so I wrote a really cheesy plot. I'm waiting on Kiyoko to translate a few things for me but otherwise the game is completely ready. I'm still waiting until tomorrow to start it, though! ;v;

Thank you everyone for being so patient!

315Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:54 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

How are you such a workhorse when it comes to these things? ;w;

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum