Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 57]

541Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:16 pm

Cure

Cure

n★utilus wrote: and for any of you who remember from... years ago, there was one town aligned one in the past where the "time of death" was randomized between 24-72 hours after the kill was sent in.
ah yes how could i forget the most trolly role in lit maf

There could be a lot of reasons behind so many stuns. Reflect roles come to mind. There could also be a condition in a relationship that causes a stun or give someone an additional stun (since everyone technically has two abilities, there might actually be a LOT of active abilities in this game, or more than we'd expect, anyway). Rejected stuns?????????

I-it's not like I wanted to top this page or anything. I mean, it didn't even ask me out on a date. NO ONE ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE. N-not that I'd want to date anyone, or anything, but don't they know common courtesy!?

542Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:17 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya

543Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Raie is that an actual fact, can I add it to the list? I'll put it there with a question mark until you confirm.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

544Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:22 pm

Cure

Cure

YEAH THAT'S AN ACTUAL FACT AND I'M PRETTY SORE ABOUT IT. An earlier post of mine was hinting at it, but I don't know if it came across correctly. I am straight up too tsun to ask anyone out, so if I want to be in a relationship someone else has to approach me. I don't get any dokis. :'(

I AM TOO TIRED FOR BBC ONE MOMENT. SCREAMS AND MAKES IT WORSE EVERY TIME I EDIT OKAY I FIXED IT CRAIES

545Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Rasei

Rasei

In the flavor text, the dead person was called the cheater... I wonder why? Is there something that someone among the three isn't saying something?

Or I remember a conversion yesterday where High Seraph said something about confessing to Mr. Alice...

Maybe that is related to that?

Or maybe it's T3tsuya being the Womanizing, Analytical, Magnificent Bastard from Old Money he claims to be? Except it said that his glasses where laying next to him.

I didn't get a confession last night.

546Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Curie Cutie wrote:re: flavor text. kiyo's hair is long anyway so I don't think it's intended to be her. Tet also doesn't have glasses, so it could only be referring to Deo or High Seraph.

Yeah, but she does have black hair and glasses, so that's 2/3 criteria, and she got targeted for a kill (detention?), so... It was just a "well, these four kind of fit". But anyway, more likely to be high seraph and deo.

also, I just wanted Kiyo-nyan to say pon pon

547Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:28 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Maybe the "cheater" part is alluding to a multiple relationship role since
Unless your role specifically allows it, you may only be in one relationship at a time.
??? rolls back into the local trashcan

548Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:29 pm

eleni

eleni

HEADING OUT NOW BUT. i received a romantic confession from a certain someone who enjoys eating. <3

i accepted but thinking back now, in retrospect... is it possible maf could have a secondary ability where they could investigate the role of their partner or stop them from acting, redirect, etc.? not that this is directed at Blaire in particular, just a thought that came up now :Oa

549Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

LUCAS WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME and also if the fanfic thing really is some sort of delayed kill then it's probably like the poison from masquerade maf, in which it's an unblockable kill, in which case why use it on Lucas/deo/Tet and use the normal kill on me?

Like.

I don't really think I'm anything particularly special but I would like to think I am a slightly higher priority kill than pure cinnamon bun too good for this world.

I agree with chinomi in that it's maybe voodoo but it's not an automatic delayed kill. That said, if it's voodoo, why not target Lux.

...with the word "rollover"

...because that worked out so well last time.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

550Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:31 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

SORRY I WILL POST SOON WITH THOUGHTS.

Getting ready to go camping (for the first time ever), so once the chaos of packing is done I will post.

551Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

"That might be so, but the two prime candidates for the role of the victim don't... seem to have that kind of ability-- a multiple relationship kind of ability-- if you look at who they are. If it was T3t, perhaps, but that could only be the case of the glasses didn't belong to the victim. A lot of people wear glasses here though. Hmm... in any case, I don't think Seraph or Deo seem like the type to have multiple partners!"

Ninfia crossed their arms, thinking, "Plus, as Kiyo said, Lucas would never cheat..."

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

552Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:...with the word "rollover"

Rollover

Rollover

Rollover

553Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei walks into the room, then listens to Lux mumble the word rollover over and over again. Rasei shook her head and sat down at her desk.

554Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:53 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

"U-um... While I didn't get a confession, Rasei Onee-san and I can send notes to one another since we are sisters! So while it's not quite a relationship like the normal/typical note-sending, it makes sense to believe that it's possible that the note abilities can be pretty diverse. And I'm fairly certain that either of us can still confess/accept confessions from other players, too." Sammiya spoke up timidly, raising one hand.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

555Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 37 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Sammy is telling the truth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 47 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum