Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 57]

526Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:55 pm

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya

527Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote

I'm going to trust Kiyoko for now... but if I get burn again... *Rasei's tears start forming as she remember the vanilla game.*

528Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

chinomi wrote:If Lux is right and it's a premonition then that would mean someone has the ability to set a kill in advance, which seems possible but also kind of weird to me. Sounds like there might be more conditions to it if that's the case?

Yeah, I don't know, to be honest. But I just got to thinking, like... Okay, I don't know how grimdark sensei made this game, but, like, imagine a bullied kid in school writing in their diary each night about how much they hate everyone and they want to just get their revenge and go on a murderous spree, and it'd be a daykill, thus the preparation, and...

Anyway, um, flowers and sunshine. I just want those three to repeat the line, if they can? Either way, won't matter too much until future phases, I guess.

529Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:02 pm

Cure

Cure

Rodea wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 4b0cd05bac0d5fc06ac629085e28aa80 [HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE FRIGGIN' ✿✿✿✿✿✿S GETTING THEIR ✿✿✿✿S STUNNED HOLY ✿✿✿✿]

MALFOY WHY ARE HALF YOUR POSTS CENSORED. WHY DO YOU GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL FLOWER GARDEN. IS THERE SOMETHING YOu'RE NOT SHARING WITH THE REST OF THE CLASS.

re: flavor text. kiyo's hair is long anyway so I don't think it's intended to be her. Tet also doesn't have glasses, so it could only be referring to Deo or High Seraph.

530Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:03 pm

lulu

lulu

did cure just call draco/rodea malfoy

531Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Yes.

532Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:06 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Luxaria wrote:
Yeah, I don't know, to be honest. But I just got to thinking, like... Okay, I don't know how grimdark sensei made this game, but, like, imagine a bullied kid in school writing in their diary each night about how much they hate everyone and they want to just get their revenge and go on a murderous spree, and it'd be a daykill, thus the preparation, and...

It seems to be a bit too easy/too op for a maf to have an extra kill where the only required 'action' is to wait for x amount of phases, though. I'm thinking there has to be something else to it like a voodoo-esque role, so I really can't blame the others for not wanting to ponpon.

533Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:07 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

So it's either flavor or a hint that black haired boys in glasses should beware of going anywhere alone. And may or may not want to travel together in case any black haired bespectacled boy is the target.

Or it's a red herring and the real target is another.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

534Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Tumblr_mam513vqU61rxevt4o1_500

535Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((alca did mention that there were roles that could affect rollover flavour (... if i remembered correctly, though it's somewhere in the depths of this long, deep, thread).

I also don't think it's also really out there to have kills set in advance (if this is some premonition/future killing role); it's happened before in several games where there are extremely delayed kills (maf or town) with the only condition being x-shot or being... extremely delayed.

See: cocktail waitress (mafia), and for any of you who remember from... years ago, there was one town aligned one in the past where the "time of death" was randomized between 24-72 hours after the kill was sent in.

I do think the fanfiction is from a role (not necessarily player written, but triggered by a role that isn't any of the ones that showed up). It doesn't seem to be tied to anything from rollover, unless the person who jailed deo also wants to kill him in some weird anime way), though nothing we can probably speculate too hard on yet.

re: stuns - yeah, my gut feelings were pretty much identical to ezreal's (for the same reason); not sure what to think about the stuns on Kotakia or chinomi, but it's a reasonable guess that one of the stuns on them would be mafia if we're to assume that the stun on kiku was likely from a town stunner.

Also: re: possibility of three stunners - it makes a lot of sense, actually, for one of these (or more) to be conditional stunners rather than a dedicated stunning role.

As for who to vote for: I'm not actually sure, at the moment. I kind of want a couple more players to weigh in on the situation first (and for Kiyoko's fleshed out tl;dr, if she's still posting it.

Malfoy is brilliant.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)

536Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:10 pm

Rodea

Rodea

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 4a733f9233dde749a2c9d0cee24a2426 [IT'S NOT LIKE I ASKED FOR THIS FLORAL GARBAGE YOU HEAPING PILE OF ✿✿✿✿✿✿]
[THIS SCHOOL CAN GO FLUSH ITSELF DOWN THE ✿✿✿✿ING SEWAGE SYSTEM WITH ALL THE ✿✿✿✿ IT'S SPEWING]

oh my god whY DO I ALWAYS GET CALLED MALFOY WHEREVER I GO STARTS CRYING

537Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Here we go. Just to be clear, this isn't for your guys' sakes.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

538Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:14 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

A delayed kill is a terrifying prospect either way. But given the amount of players, the mafia having the ability of a additional kill makes sense, too, and it'd make sense that they'd want to crank it asap for maximum bloodshed.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

539Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:for any of you who remember from... years ago, there was one town aligned one in the past where the "time of death" was randomized between 24-72 hours after the kill was sent in.

Yup, that was Raie and my lit maf game. Clover was compulsive delay vig.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

540Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 36 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

"Hmm..." They stared off to the side, deeply contemplative for a long few moments, "You have a point." Ninfia turned back to the other students, watching as more and more talked around them about the events that took place the night before.

"Something that occurred to um, me, that I haven't seen discussed yet." They cleared their throat, fiddling with the strap of their eyepatch for a moment, "What if the roll over text as something to do with the jailer? Deo is one of the people with short black hair and glasses, and I assume he is male. I think that we should examine the jailer's actions and the character descriptions closely in the future."

The nodded to themself, glancing to the side and looking very annoyed for a moment, making a shooing motion at a wall before turning their back to it completely.

"I am not sure that the flavour in general is especially important, though. I know people love to embellish ghost stories, erm, not that this is a ghost story! but, you know, tall tales, and the like. On top of that, I think what Kiyoko has said makes sense. we should most definitely leave the people acted on alone for now..."

They trailed off, looking up and seeming to listen to something, mumbling a reply that was inaudible to the others in the room. Then they look over at n★utilus, flushing and looking down, hoping that the stoic captian didn't think them too odd.

"U-um! I think its logical to guess that there is one stunner per faction? or, at least, perhaps if the flavour is related to the jailing and Deo, I think that the jailer is mafia."

Ninfia flushed and rubbed their neck, looking at the floor.

((also, side note, I'm flippin stoked to actually be able to vote this game!!! It was so hard to hold back to try and get achievements when I was playing the last one. I'm not quite ready to vote yet, but you know.))

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 46 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum