Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 57]

616Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:12 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Wow that's weird, I was sure that someone would get lynched today, since in most of the games I've played people hate NL-ing. Something something info gathering.

The "LOTS OF SUSPECTS" comment was just me not thinking straight. Mm I didn't realize that a blocked action wouldn't show up in rollover. Sorry about that. It was an honest mistake, gomenasai! ;u;

Ah, about my Kiyo-chan comment, I don't think it was too far-fetched? Kiyoko's a very popular target so she was bound to get protected or jailed or even stunned. Mm she also has Lucas-kun defending her and stuff. Likewise, I'm the perfect waifu so I do my best to support my Lux-chan as well. \^_^/
I mean if you were one of the baddies would you really target Kiyo-chan on N0? Or maybe I just...doubt the meta?
Ah, anyway! That was my explanation for my past two silly posts! Hope it's sufficient.

I'm not too sure why Ez-kun voted for Kiyoko. Umm..was it somewhat because of what I said? You know, I'm just trying to be a bit more open about my doubts and since we didn't get much info this rollover I just blurted out whatever was in my head at the time. It doesn't mean I suspect Kiyo-chan of being a baddie really. I'm mostly questioning the bad guys for their bad choices. ・✿ヾ╲(。◕‿◕。)╱✿・゚

Hm hm hm. About the stuns and such, I don't think that all three are truly 'stunners'. So I'm basically repeating what others have said but yeah, pretty sure one of the stuns was a conditional stun. One stunner is most likely mafia, one was a conditional stun, and the other was just..a classic stun?
The targets stunned were quite random I'll say. Looking at the rollover right now it almost seems as if all three stuns were town. This would be very unbalanced, but hmm. If the baddies had a stun to use, why would they stun these people in particular unless it was to frame? Or to clear one of their own?

Also jailers are usually towns, mostly? Yes?

And oh hey looks like all pons can respond and are alive and well! ^_^ Everyone is daijobu.

The only person I'm kind of suspecting (in a very mild and pretty fashion) is Rasei-san due to her mm...her writing trope and such. I don't think it was written by Alca-sensei, I mean the styles look different and it was much more morbid too. ( ︶︿︶)

I don't really have any reason to suspect anyone else? Ano... I know I put some doubt on Kiyo-chan but I don't feel comfortable voting for her since...if she's town, she will get killed off later I feel (I'M SORRY. BUT LIKE...THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS?) and we should let her stay for as long as possible with her beautiful posts, and if she's a baddie, well....
See I always expect strong players like alca-sensei and Kiyo-senpai to get investigated/stunned/whatever early due to their status. So if she's a baddie I expect someone to notice it early. Mm I wouldn't be surprised if someone's already investigated her actually.

Hai, I should get started on writing my love note to Lux-waifu now soooooo~

Vote : Rasei

I don't expect people to follow this vote, and I don't think anyone's getting lynched by the looks of it, so this is just me adding some variety to the tally. (*^▽^)/

EDIT: Kyaaaa! Pagetop!
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 R7FXGrW

617Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:19 am

Jaiser

Jaiser

Jaiser; I know you posted after rollover, but is there any information you can provide? I apologize for singling you out here, but most of the other players that have posted have offered up some form of speculation, and I want to hear your thoughts on what may have happened.

[Sorry, guys. This weekend's been and remains insanely busy for me and I've barely had time to keep up with everything. And I have a shift all afternoon and night tonight, so I won't be able to check anything from basically now till tomorrow morning. So I'm no voteing for now because I can't really make any informed guesses, especially as a newbie.

However, I anticipated this given my line of work, which is why Jai's so clueless. XD]

Jai's clip-clop barely registered over the din of the intense conversation, but neither did the speculation draw her attention from her phone. She paused at her locker, but her attempt to snatch one textbook resulted in an avalanche of tomes and bizarre fae mementos. If the subsequent, incomprehensible litany of scottish curses drew anyone's attention, they saw that there were no notes taped to her locker nor amid the pile she was rapidly stuffing back into the locker.

[No Vote]

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

618Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:43 am

drandahl

drandahl

A note is found tacked to the classroom bulletin board in grey ink...

((writing up thoughts on the matter, though just placing this message here so we don't get last-minute activity votes on me))

619Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 FsWL06o

((All you people no lynching but saying it'd be useful to lynch for information.

[cracks neck again]

I'm glad that the people I wanted to hear from are posting or making reservation posts. Excellent.

re: Kiyoko: I actually went back and double checked a bunch of games that I remember playing with or reading with Kiyoko in the past where Kiyoko was either town or neutral. Here are the times when she died. I didn't go through every game but you should probably see a trend here. I'm so sorry, Kiyoko, for making this a Lifetime Presentation of all of your deaths.

Night 2 (town) (this was her first game where I played with her back in the day, so it was established pretty early on that she was going to die, and die fast)
Night 5 (neutral)
Night 0 (town)
Night 2 (town), and then she promptly got revived and then killed immediately after
Night 1 (this was a multi-faction game, so I guess she'd have been neutral)
Night 1 (town)
Night 1 (town)
Night 1 (town)
Night 3 (town)
Night 2 (town)
Night 5 (town)

Actually I kind of gave up after this point because people didn't list when people died in their first posts, but I think the trend is really visible here. Pretty much every game where she didn't die and was town was either a game where the mafia collapsed on itself, or she was mafia.

And on this forum:
Night 2 (town)
Night 1 (town)
Night 1 (town)
-- I think the only times when she hasn't died are when she's explicitly said she's neutral, or a bulletproof or a doctor is in play. And even so, she dies sometimes if she's neutral. Get this cat a bulletproof role.

Honestly, given her track record I... wouldn't be surprised if the mafia targeted her again. I mean. I understand that there's a bit of a WIFOM scenario with the fact that Kiyoko is an obvious target for protection, but. I also think in that same vein the mafia wouldn't mind game themselves out of targeting Kiyoko and choose not to target her because she's bound to be protected, because she is a viable target.

The targets stunned were quite random I'll say. Looking at the rollover right now it almost seems as if all three stuns were town. This would be very unbalanced, but hmm. If the baddies had a stun to use, why would they stun these people in particular unless it was to frame? Or to clear one of their own?

This is actually really interesting; why do you think all three stuns were town stuns?

Could you elaborate your second point here, as well?

If I were to assume one of these stuns was mafia (which I believe to be the case because otherwise... lmao three town stuns), then certainly there's a case for stunning Kotakia, who has played a lot of games and has copious amounts of experience under her belt, or stunning chinomi, who has also played a lot of games.

I... it's admittedly kind of interesting how you jump to the idea that if one of these stuns were mafia, it would be used to frame/clear another player out of the gate on N0, instead of impeding an action on the town side, so if it's alright I kind of want you to explain your line of reasoning here.))

620Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:27 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ah, my fragile mortality laid bare.

Being Kiyoko is suffering.

Still out in the mountains, will be back around rollover to update info post.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

621Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:Being Kiyoko is suffering.

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Tumblr_m7u0a7OAhD1qhaxs9

((Anyways, going to reread all these posts and I'll probably make a vote in a bit.))

622Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:38 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[But nautilus, where is your vote!!! Sweats as you loom over us... ]

623Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 pm

nautilus

nautilus

[Plot Stickers, I have ideas on who I want to vote for, but I need to check some things. I cannot leave any stones unturned.

I'll see you at WcDonalds later tonight.]

624Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 2iwqKlC
Hah, Tiki, nice!
I approve of your life choices.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 DRfnBl5
eleni wrote:Of course I do. It'll be lamb chops tonight.
You're the best and every moment I spend with you makes this cold shriveled heart increase 1 degree in temperature.
Vote: kiku 'cuz I am ready to eat. ;9
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 2z3xZwU
Because seriously, no lynches in this big of a game? That's for weenies.
(( I-I still read homestuck. ; w ; Well I mean not now b/c of omegapause but oh god is my trash showing. ))

625Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:41 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

((I said  "it almost seems like all three stuns were town." I..didn't mean that I thought they were all town stuns. Just that the targets were interesting. Bad wording on my part?

And um aren't mafia less likely to pick random targets to stun? That's what I was thinking anyway... Mafia would have no clue who has what kind of role too so they couldn't target strategically N0?

Mmm was that answer good enough? ^^;;))

626Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I honestly have reads only on two people: Kiyoko and T3T. Kiyoko I'm fairly certain is town, and I think T3T is either town or neutral. Just a vague feeling on my part.

I don't think voting on Rasei just because you think she wrote the fan fiction for rollover is good though, Alice. (And you might join Cute in having your name typoed by accident. Nearly called you Alive.) If she is fan fiction-san, there's still no indication on if fan fiction-san is town, neutral, or mafia.

I'm somewhat inclining towards voting for ezreal since Kiyoko has town read for me, and the thought of mafia pulling a stunt to try and make Kiyoko seem town that has to involve a NK seems too risky. (The doctor might get stunned if Kiyoko's not bullet proof, too much possible bad things happening.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

627Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

A note can be found tacked to the classroom bulletin board in grey ink:

note (side A):

And then there's a little arrow on the bottom-right of the note, indicating to the reader that there's more content on the other side:

note (side B):

Last edited by drandahl on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total

628Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 PfAWeH4
... It appears some of you aren't as spineless as I thought.

Well, then.

vote: AliceofOz*
((*So, um, she's on my list that I mentioned earlier this phase... uhm.

Weak reasoning ahoy, but I don't really have much else to go on and because I've seen delayed/weird vigilantes on all sides (Light, Another, Cocktail Waitress) and there isn't even a full confirmation about what the killer fanfiction is all about, I'm hesitant to vote for Rasei.

EDIT: that being said, one thing I found weird is that Rasei seemed to ... I don't want to say dodge but I guess lightly avoid Kiyoko connecting her trope to the fanfiction.

... I have a lot of trouble reading Rasei's alignment, sob. I will say that if it is confirmed that the fanfiction is actually a role that can kill people, I think it's definitely mafia aligned.

Anyways my reasoning for this vote is paper bag weak, but this post:

Hmmm....I'm having a hard time believing that mafia would target Kiyo. At this point she is way too obvious of a target and someone is BOUND to cast protection on her.

is interesting to me; while addressed it in her pagetop post:

I mean if you were one of the baddies would you really target Kiyo-chan on N0? Or maybe I just...doubt the meta?

The main reason why I'm kind of (hm) about this is because... wow, this is going to sound weird because I was mafia with Lux in this game, but it's similar to Lux in TV Tropes Mafia going around and using circular logic to suggest that alcasync's death may have been suspicious in some way and going against a majority narrative, but never openly committing to it by way of a vote. Like planting the seeds, almost. I know Alice backs off later and says she isn't suspicious of Kiyoko + is mostly chiding the mafia for making a bad decision, but it's kind of :hm:.

For the record, I'm assuming that Kiyoko was targeted by the night kill (whether self-inflicted by the mafia or otherwise), because if it was a town vigilante I'm pretty sure someone would've owned up to it at some point (since presumably there would be missing kills in rollover, if you know you sent in a kill and there's only one attempt) + as town vigilante, w... why would you target Kiyoko N0 unless there was redirection involved.

Before anyone's asking why I don't just vote ezreal since they went and voted for Kiyoko, I agree with Plot Stickers that it's an extremely brazen move to make on D1 unless both of them are mafia, and because I've made some observations that make me not want to vote ezreal for now.

@Alice - I'M SORRY I'M VOTING YOU BUT I'M ALSO TALKING TO YOU... Plot Stickers over here wants me to set an example so here I am.

re: "It almost seems all three stuns were town... " - Hmm. This might have been me poorly misreading on my part, but it seems like you're suggesting all of the stuns seem town based on the targets, and the targets are likely random, then? Which I suppose, fits, because you asked ezreal why they thought the stun on kiku was likely from a town stunner, and then their opinions on Kotakia and chinomi's stuns.

I... think that mafia would act strategically, rather than random, early on in the game? I mean, there's a bunch of new players in this game, but also a bunch of veterans who presumably would know how to use their roles in an effective and efficient manner.

If you had to choose to impede the actions of players, it -- well to me, it makes more sense to act right out of the game and take care of players that are likely going to be problematic early on, especially when you don't have the knowledge of whatever roles players have to guide you. So it's likely mafia would rely on existing meta as a crutch, and go for players that they know are problematic or may be problematic.

EDIT: I mean. I haven't played a game this large in over 2 years, so I wouldn't know much anymore. What's meta, anyways

SONOFEDIT: I guess the other reasons I'm voting for Alice come from my other weird feelings that I mentioned earlier in the phase, but I really don't have much. I'm open to changing my vote if things arise but lol

I guess -- I hope I see everyone talk, at least a little bit in the thread! ;_;/ It helps a lot if people are forward with information, so every little bit counts.

And even if you're scared, I promise it won't be too bad. You can do it!))

629Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:55 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Sorry about not keeping up with vote tally! I've been swamped with PMs. Umm, can someone post an updated vote tally for me please? I'm so sorry for the trouble! ;v;

630Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:票数 Vote Tally

No Lynch VIII
Kiyoko I
AliceofOz I
kiku I
Rasei I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya Ezreal No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q AliceofOz vs Rasei
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Jaiser vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs kiku
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs no lynch