Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 57]

601Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:39 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:I am half tempted to vote for t3t if only on activity basis, but I do know he will come, and he will come with words.

You're damn right.

I've been gone on my own business. This means I shouldn't really be expected to come running back as soon as some literal noname decides to get killed. It has nothing to do with me and it's not something I'm about to give my fullest attention to, but I will help clear up the confusion here if that's what everybody needs.

I don't even believe he was someone from here. No one recognizes him. No one knows his name. Is it that hard to believe his death isn't our business? Because as far as I'm concerned, unimportant background characters shouldn't even register on our radar of interest. I won't give it any more thought unless someone presents a compelling argument.

Like I said in the beginning, it's not me. Think whatever biased thoughts you like, but I have more important things to take care of. If the motivation is money, I am more than ok by myself. If the motive is revenge, I wouldn't make it a secret.

Kiyoko wrote:Tet, was it you

was it you who tried to kill me

(again)

is it because I turned down your confession

is that it

I did say we could still be friends

That was hardly a confession.
It was an invitation to you to be protected by serving your betters instead of continuing to trudge through the mud. An invitation that I seem to have sent in error as it was a strictly professional, generous offer that you have turned down for purposes based in emotion rather than reason.

I don't need to kill you for making a terrible choice, it doesn't bother me. Your true punishment is living with that decision yourself.

Besides it's
Not like I cared either way. At all.

At least one person has already accepted protection under the truest form of strength. The unyielding servitude that comes from following those who would be best fit to lead.

Their goals, affiliations and agendas are unimportant to me. The important part is that they made the -correct- choice, and will be given the chance to continue on with their lives in the safest possible way because of it. Until, at least, it comes to a head that one of them is making trouble for me or those in service to the true greater good.

That would be unwise. I don't suggest it.

Speaking of wise decisions.

Kotakia wrote:I believe I was stunned by tiki as I attempted to confess and was denied. (Tbh it's best if you guys accept, I won't stay for long, it's just 3 phases without a partner triggers... Well alca worked in releasing the demon for me and we don't want that)

I have decided you are mine now.

I will send you a formal invitation and you will accept it if being under someone's protection is what you are looking for. If you are in any other engagement, you will break it off and inform the person you were in that engagement with that your decision is final and permanent. That person, like all who want to make the objectively correct decision, is urged to contact me and ask for the help I offer.

All I ask for in exchange, like always, is obedience.

Onto the analysis that everybody seems to sorely need right now.

We have three stunners. We have 1 jailer. We have a protective role. And we have someone who can write absolutely confusing rollovers that thinks they're clever.

I am not convinced there are three stunner roles among the delinquents. That wouldn't make sense in a balanced environment. So I don't believe it. There's likely at least one innocent in there. And it's not unheard of for somebody to stun their own faction member to sway suspicion. Note these names and remember them for later.

Kiyoko is likely not one of the troublemakers here. Despite the fact that she has the complete inability to make a sound decision, she was also a person who had an attempt on her. Low on the suspicion list. Likely protected by someone who makes decisions as absolutely flawed as her own. Probably the glasses kid.

Tiki might have been one of the three stunners like Kotakia suggested. I  have no idea, it's not my business. I would be willing to believe he rejected your affection because he thinks he's being funny, when in reality he just can't read the situation or take it seriously and has precious few faculties available to him to make sound decisions.
I know this because he's my lacky and has asked me to be the one to make his decisions for him. He has also asked me for select other things that no amount of money will get him, but the important thing to note is that he at least made one correct choice. And I'll fix what he broke.

Kotakia has an ability that sounds very normal student-with-a-downside. She probably has something else she does that she is not telling us. Which is fine. I am inclined to believe she's telling the truth because she gave this information so readily and quickly. Which isn't something I feel scum would do at this state in the game. It would be easy to check if she began to suspect her, just throw her out in the cold and see if she pops. But until then, she's being given the privilege of being under my power, up to her if she accepts it.

Luxaria thinks I have a relationship based effect where if someone rejects me they are thrown in detention. This is not the case. The worst punishment they gain from rejecting me is the pain of the incompetent. It is objectively the smartest decision to be under me.
Also, as to the singing.

No, no
No, no, no
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Try something less humiliating for everyone and I'll help.

I have no reason to suspect anybody of lying about their relationship status as of yet. And I have no reason to make a sound vote at this point either. The people who were affected by stuns and jails are low on my priority list, but high on the list of people under the magnifying glass for tricky plays.

Vote: No Lynch until new information presents itself. If the unlucky kid who found himself dead was not one of us, we have not lost out on anything. I see no reason to not allow more time to gather information.

Unless someone else has a better choice to go off of right now.

Until then, I have other things to take care of. Try not to go mad without direction. I will be waiting for your pleas for my attention, and will respond when I get to it.

If I am targeted within the next few nights, be warned everyone will regret it, and it is very easy right now for the analytical to tell who would gain the most from an action like that.

There, have an opening post. Don't expect this too often.

602Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:52 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

票数 Vote Tally

No Lynch V
Kiyoko I

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Cure T3tsuya Ezreal No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs No Lynch
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs No Lynch

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

Relationships:

You're just jealous that I found someone cuter than you. You can go build your harem by yourself.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

603Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:46 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I didn't receive a confession either, Kiyoko!

But it would appear that T3T can... um... enter into multiple relationships. And is currently trying to build himself a harem.

I'm planning to go to bed soonish but for now No: Lynch Will change if anything comes up.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

604Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:02 am

chinomi

chinomi

Luxaria wrote:chinomi: We do not know if she confessed to anyone. We do not know if a confession was received.

............................................//////////////

605Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:14 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Man, why won't anyone ever pon pon for me? Well, at least I can count on my lovely waifu to oblige. Another reason why your waifu is trash compared to mine.

606Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:13 am

lulu

lulu

I'm heading to bed now but I really really wanna hear from people who haven't yet talked about how they might vote, even if it's just to discuss a NL. We've had a lot of people who've shown signs of life but haven't commented on today's vote at all which is why I was wary of role and flavour-text related discussion which distracts from the lynch.

Kiku, Rodea: I'm not inclined to vote for either of you at this stage because I know you both have newbie nerves but could you have a go at posting a list on who you feel might be maf or town and any thoughts you might have on the voting so far?

Drandahl, plotstickers, adawg: I haven't seen you at all this phase, sobs come chat...

Same goes for anyone else who hasn't posted their suspect/unsuspect lists which is... I think it's a lot of people...

I'm going to leave my vote on Kiyoko, I do have more thoughts but rn I'd prefer to see what other people have to say about it. I'll be around before rollover in any case o/

607Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:12 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

ok i have a shift until 4-5ish (again, i have no set schedule why do they keep me around ALL DAY i s2g) so for rn i will vote: No Lynch unless something happens while I'm gone for me to come back to.

A-ah!! T3T, s-so brazen!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

608Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:20 am

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 MR5fnjwConsidering Sammiya and Rasei's sibling power... and n★utilus claim that she received a note, there seem to be quite a few message sending roles out there but I guess... that's to be expected since this whole game revolves around notes being sent to other players??

I guess this means any message sending roles have equal chances to be mafia or town. n★utilus do you think you could tell us a little more about the message you received? Like, do you have any thoughts on the sender's possible alignment???
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 E17Hn4A
T3tsuya wrote:I don't need to kill you for making a terrible choice, it doesn't bother me. Your true punishment is living with that decision yourself.
Y-YoU!!! You have some nerve talking back to my Kiyokiss like that!!!!!! I should warn you I might not have my birds with me this time but I got some pretty heavy books, alright buddy???? Either way I'm just gonna ignore you for now but don't do anything funny or I'm gonna drop a Colonel Sassacre tome on your head! Are we clear? Good.

also i cant belive i just added a homestuck reference here who even reads homestuck these days
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 9UgMsH4
Kiyokiss wrote:J-just so we're clear. I didn't make a drawing because everyone else did. I made it because I wanted to, okay?!
Y-You look... so lovely today, Kiyoko... Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Bv0Wd

A-Anyway, I'm going to vote: no lynch for now and wait until we have something more solid to base our lynches on? No one in particular has caught my attention yet and since there was no nk, I think town can afford a NL phase for now ; w; Also I'm not sure how many vote changes we are allowed? Can alca-sensei clarify or... maybe I could look again in the first post lmao
i wante d to have cute emotes too ok ; ; ;; i forgot to draw books next to myself so i just googled a jpg ok im lazy and also kinda suCK so don't judge me

609Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 DJ1Ey6GIt wasn't a note.

... It was a confession.

And I may have... accepted... i...t.

[crouches down against wall and bangs head against it]
((Um. Anyways. Yeah, Ninfia sent me a confession last night and I accepted it, and so that's that. Ninfia left a couple hints in her RP but I'm throwing all caution to the wind and saying it. I didn't receive a note; my "confession note" was... Ninfia's confession.

I was waiting for people to confess to me because I get really easily embarrassed and was too scared to send out confessions last night (though I'm not like Cure where I literally can't send any confessions out, for the record).

Anyways, some thoughts:
I think my main issue with no lynches is that they don't provide a lot of information, since people begin bandwagoning about how there's no one in particular to lynch and no lynch without providing thoughts or information about anything going on. No one's really guilty of this right now, but I'm going to say that if people vote no lynch, they probably should provide some form of evidence to the thread or offer up some thoughts.

re: alignment of the jailer - I... okay so high seraph brought up that the jailer probably acted as a stun rather than a protection, which makes sense because clearly I can protect my kouhai fine on my own deo isn't exactly Priority No. 1 in terms of people to protect. If the jailer acted with the intention to stun, though, I feel like there are way more people out there who would be better targets for the jailer to stun if they were mafia (stronger players, I suppose). I guess I'm kind of uncertain of what to think of the jailer for now, so I'll leave it at that.

I actually also kind of want to hear everyone's thoughts on the Kiyoko theory too, but that's mostly because of my post earlier about AliceofOz's initial comment about Kiyoko being a weird target... I dunno. I thought it was an interesting coincidence, especially since the only vote on a player this phase so far is on an individual is... Kiyoko. I just think this is kind of interesting.

I'm hesitant to activity vote individuals because most of the time they just end up being an MIA town, honestly, and people tend to bandwagon all over the place on them. I'm not going to vote for drandahl/plotstickers/adawg purely out of activity for this reason, but I'd really like them to speak up before rollover.

For the record, we should probably assume that one of the mafia members (or more) are strong/talkative individuals because there's 6 of them, so. Just a thought to keep in mind.

Finally: N-Ninfia! I noticed that Cure was on your list of people you were willing to not vote. [tugs at scarf and turns redder]

Is there a reason for that, or is that just gut feelings right now? :o

Also: I injured my back this morning so I... I'll be scarce haha.

edit: That is to say, I'm curious to hear about what everyone thinks of ezreal/Kiyoko right now. I'm not willing to burn up my faith in Kiyoko and prescribe to this theory easily (as I said, kicked it under a door), but I've been thinking about it.

... That being said, I'd really like for more people to come around and talk because I want to hear from more people about everything, not just the Kiyoko thing.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : NOT VOTE DOESN'T MEAN THE SAME THING AS VOTE)

610Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:Tiki might have been one of the three stunners like Kotakia suggested. I  have no idea, it's not my business. I would be willing to believe he rejected your affection because he thinks he's being funny, when in reality he just can't read the situation or take it seriously and has precious few faculties available to him to make sound decisions.
I know this because he's my lacky and has asked me to be the one to make his decisions for him. He has also asked me for select other things that no amount of money will get him, but the important thing to note is that he at least made one correct choice. And I'll fix what he broke.

Tiki fell to is knees, grabbing Tetsuya's jacket. "What do you mean you won't accept the full extent of my affection? After I wrote you such a loving poem!" e dug deep into his pocket. "Which I made sure to make multiple copies of just in case!" He pulled out multiple, small sheet of paper.

"But now, it' all for naught. For naught!" He stood up quickly, dramatically throwing one arm over his eyes as he looked up and away from Tetsuya. With the other hand he threw the notes, scattering them about the room. Anyone who managed to catch one or have it land in front of them read:

Tiki's Poem wrote:Oh, your smile, and how it enchants,
And how you make me feel my pants
Are long, like my longing sobbing,
With the fierceness of my throbbing
Heart. It’s you, it so wants to trust,
So let me hold you tight and thrust
All my love on you, and then some.
Please then let’s go, and let us come
To WcDonald’s in crescendo.
(Don’t you love my innuendo?)

"I'm afraid, if you can't accept me for who I am, I shall have to leave you!" He feigned weeping sounds of distress as he grabbed his bag and left the room. As he walked out the door though, anyone nearby heard him angrily grumble, "Weeks of planning this joke, down the drain," as e pulled a pink dress from the currently defunct drama club's dressing room out of his bag.

You weren't supposed to turn that around on me, you jerk-face.

But anyway, yeah. Sent a "confession" to T3t, and he sent a message back with some world order, signing my soul away to the devil response thing. Going by that, and what he said above, guessing he can have multiple relationships going on at once (though how he was supposed to differentiate us all wen we're all to be called "Number Two" is beyond me).

And of course, immediately upon Alca's confirmation PM, I immediately broke it off. : P

Can't say I have much to add to the game from the mechanical/meta standpoint, though. Never been in a game this big before, and I'm notoriously bad at this sort of thing anyway. So for now, going to continue the silly RP stuff, and read up on what others are saying. Also, because the game is so big, unsure if it's actually better to vote No Lynch or not on D1, when we have so many Townies, yet so little info.

611Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:29 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

((I knew t3t would come, I knew he would bring the words. I think I have an idea about him but I don't feel particularly suspicious at the moment. agreeing at least with the idea that he's got a harem type ability at the very least.

That being said, I'm fine with no lynch, though I agree with Nautilus that it would be better information-wise to lynch, and after my abstaining from voting concretely in the last game I participated in, I want to be more active in this!

Re:Cure: I think that I'm not particularly inclined to vote for Cure rn because I think whatever role she has is most likely passive, tbh. I don't see her as much of a threat, role wise and I don't have any particularly strong inclinations either way when it comes to most people.

That being said, I'm going to be very busy today until after rollover. I don't think that we're going to change into anything other than a no lynch, as that seems to be the way of things, so I'll just throw down a Vote: No Lynch that I'm certainly willing to change but may not be able to change depending on the real life stuff I have going on today!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

612Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 am

eleni

eleni

Mr. Alice wrote:
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 2HpT9rt
Eleniii~♥

Do you know any lamb dishes? I can get us some red wine for the cookin!
Of course I do. It'll be lamb chops tonight.

anyhow i'm sorry guys, but i won't have too much discussion to offer today and tomorrow /o\ getting things ready for Labor Day tomorrow so i haven't had much time to catch up on the thread. i'd honestly prefer a lynch today just because no one died last night and the game is so huge, but i also don't really have any concrete suspicions so... i guess a NL wouldn't be the worst either.

also i feel like one of the stunners is prob mafia given that i think it's unlikely for there to be three town stunners and no maf stunner, and i don't have any particular thoughts on the jailer's alignment. maf usually has someone less "high-profile" send in the NK and imo the jailer, if town, could have acted to stun someone randomly to try and stop the NK.

not really sure about the ezreal/Kiyoko thing honestly!

aaa n★utilus i hope your back is okay ;__;

613Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:19 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

HAHAHA TET, EVEN TIKI DOESN'T WANT TO DATE YOU. HAHA

In other news, I'm out hiking in the mountains right now and have limited cell signal out here.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

614Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 am

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 UwQ3ZnE
[cracks neck in an intimidating fashion]

... All of you with your pacifism this phase. Do you think no ... deten... ly... (what are lynches in this game anyways) will lead to saving the school? Do you think that sitting around and doing nothing will bring the culprits to our door?

Tch.

[completely devoid of emotion while placing ice on my back]
Spoiler:

tl;dr: I  would be willing to vote off this list
- Sammiya
- Rasei
- Tiki the Troll
- Luxaria
- AliceofOz
- Jaiser
- Mr. Alice
- eleni
- Cure

@chinomi - Don't feel like you have to answer this if you don't want too or if it's sensitive information! But... did you do anything last night that may have triggered the stun on you? :Oa

goes to lay down

615Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 41 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:48 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. What kind of school did Plot Stickers's parents send them to? The parental units never said anything about lynching classmates. Wasn't this a place to learn?  Surely lynching meant something different in Gakuen! Plot Stickers had always been taught to use their words or Report Responsibly, not take matters into their own noose.

"Um... I'm new here and don't know much about the school or anyone here, but shouldn't we wait for something more concrete...? I don't want to distrust any of my classmates when there isn't any evidence. I vote no lynch. No tattling?"

Plot was hoping they would get dismissed soon so they could stop by WcDonalds for a burger and maybe a job application. Too bad the atmosphere was kind of tense to be asking for directions...

[#wishywashymc

Sorry, I was going to post last night but then I felt really sleepy. I'm not 100% sure I understand what's been said about the whole kills not showing if stunned, but iirc cure explained it as the player being restrained from acting at all whereas the kill on kiyoko was simply blocked. Please let me know if I'm mistaken.

Like what others have mentioned, I'm less inclined to vote for those were stunned since they couldn't have been responsible for the kill on Kiyoko. (Again, based on understanding of how it does or doesn't show up in rollover.) I guess they could've sent in a completely separate kill, but who knows.

I think my only other thought is "hmm, I don't think ezreal is mafia" because voting Kiyoko just doesn't seem like a thing mafia would do. At the same time it's the first day and there's practically no chance of her being in danger of getting lynched.

I do think it'd benefit us to lynch for information. It's kind of tough for me to make any reads (not that it's ever easy) because of RP, though, lol. "ARE THEY BEING ICLY SCUMMY???" Also haha at nautilus wondering the same thing about lynching]

Last edited by plotstickers on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Sticking with gender neutrality)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum