Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 51]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I am down.

chinomi

chinomi

I am town!

eleni

eleni

I'm town. But I think it's pretty obvious at this point and it would be a waste of time to check me. o/

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Out with family. Short post.

Don't worry I'm doing a thing I can keep Lucas and myself alive.

I'll fully claim tomorrow. It'll come with a cool intermission announcement. You'll see.

Oh, how I hope what you're alluding to is pro Town, and that you're not full of it.

That night Tiki was back in his regular clothes, again clean-shaven. He was seen sitting in front of Klo, as he and Klo played a card game (the dinosaur somehow holding his hand in his claws. "What? No, dude, this instant kicks in before that ability."

Klo made a sound something like a hissed bark.

"No, man, you're full of it!"

Klo made a gutteral purring sound.

Tiki sighed. "Fine, I'll look it up." He got his phone out and started to search for something...when he noticed the others had arrived. "Oh. Hey," he said, sounding less energetic than usual. "Guess we're all pretty boned, huh?" He shook his head. "Maybe we shoulda done nap club after all. This is looking pretty grim, isn't it?

"Still...if we make it through the night, I still have one plan...though I'm still waiting to hear back from someone."

Kotakia

Kotakia

n★util★s wrote:
drandahl wrote:༼ つ ☉_☉ ༽つ Hello, Naut-chan. Good to see you again.

((Death is just a state of being.

Anyways, do you know how to unlock a door with a bobby pin so we can all escape detention))

Please, I'm late for my shift at the Pizza Shack.

(New game, everyone works at a knock off restaurant and instead of detention it's being fired)

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Maybe mafia are undercover rivals trying to sabotage us...]

nautilus

nautilus

((Who is even running WcDonalds in my absence. Is it Plot.

Also: new ending for all of us detentioned folks. The school counsellor breaks us all out and we manage to escape the school, but are forever separated from our not-in-detention loved ones therefore making it a bittersweet ending))

chinomi

chinomi

is plot my supervisor

plotstickers

plotstickers

[tbh i thought you'd have seniority, chinomi. now i'm imagining your character being all excited about the news only to hear nautilus's replacement is the newbie.....]

chinomi

chinomi

plotstickers wrote:[tbh i thought you'd have seniority, chinomi. now i'm imagining your character being all excited about the news only to hear nautilus's replacement is the newbie.....]

A PROMOTION WOULD'VE MEANT MORE MONEY!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Chinomi Goes on a Revenge Mission

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:((Who is even running WcDonalds in my absence. Is it Plot.

Also: new ending for all of us detentioned folks. The school counsellor breaks us all out and we manage to escape the school, but are forever separated from our not-in-detention loved ones therefore making it a bittersweet ending))

...Well now I'm sad...

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I am frown.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[down
frown

what is next, blaire
are you crown]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I am crown.

CROWN PRINCE OF THE KINGDOM FULL OF STARRY SKIES, THE EMPIRE OF DREAMS, AND THE LAND OF WHISPERED WISHES!!!

I AM THE GREAT! THE AMAZING!! AURORA BLAIR E. ALICE!!!

(ok im done being campy)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum