Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 51]

Cure

Cure

im brown

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i was trying to avoid saying that so im glad you did and not me haha raie u nasty ;>c

Rasei

Rasei

Good Night... May we lose no one to night

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

We're gonna lose so many people tonight. (jk i hope we dont)

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Apologies.  Family dinner (where I swore at the dinner table when I saw rollover, thanks guys, you're ruining my social skills) kept me away.  Anyway, now that I'm back.  Ahem.

Raina sat at her desk in the back of the classroom, hunched over as if in pain.  Her violin case had toppled over on its' side on the ground, but she seemed not to notice.  Her arms were wrapped tight in front of her, fingers digging into her upper arms.  Her entire body shook, but no sound came from her tightly clenched lips.  Tears silently rolled down her face, pooling along the bottom edge of her glasses before they fell onto the desk.

A song could be heard playing softly in the background the entire time, as if someone was playing it softly over the school intercom.

There will come a daaay... somewhere far awaaay...

When Rasei approached her, she shook off the placating hand and burst out (in typical, high-strung, teenage fashion), "You all just wouldn't LISTEN!!  All we've done was for everyone's benefit!!"  Her head snapped up to glare at her remaining classmates.

"I know we made it hard on all of you to trust us, but what we had was s-so sp-special," Raina's voice hitched on a sobbed breath and it took her a moment to regain her composure.  "We just... didn't w-want to share it."

In your arms I'll staaaay...

Raina's voice trailed off as she stared out the classroom window.  A single, final tear rolled down her cheek.  Her voice dropped to a whisper.  "Anyway, the secret's out now... I'll probably be joining you soon, my rock ☆..."

My only looove... my only love...

Ahem.  Had to get it out there, since we couldn't RP anything cute in-thread.

On to a few business items.

RE: Lucas' role claim.
I hard claimed a few pages back, but here's a refresher:  I am the doctor in the game and I am town.

Tiki the Troll wrote:In that case... Hmm, If Kiyo formed a relationship with Aistaraina, she wouldn't be able to double her ability tonight, would she?
I would have to accept this phase, and then I don't even think it would take effect until the phase after that anyway?  Alca-sensei, if you could clarify, that'd be great.

Last edited by Aistaraina on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : found a different song that I wanted to use. +1 sailor moon.)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Klo then stood before Aistaraina...and cuddled up with her.

"At this rate," Tiki muttered, "we ought to just start locking away people who aren't acting funny. Man...how many times have we shot ourselves in the foot already?"

alcasync

alcasync

I can't clarify anything about roles, except to the players who have those roles themselves!

Rasei

Rasei

Lets Review what we know:
Night 1:

• adawg
  • Aistaraina
  • AliceofOz
  • Cure
  • deo
  • drandahl
  • eleni
  • high seraph
  • Jaiser
  • Mr. Alice
  • nautilus
  • Ninfia
  • plotstickers

• Aistaraina
  • AliceofOz
  • Cure
  • drandahl
  • eleni
  • ezreal
  • Mr. Alice
  • Ninfia
  • plotstickers
  • Sammiya

• Aistaraina
  • Cure
  • Ninfia
  • Eleni

• Kiyoko
  • high seraph
  • T3tsuya
  • Ezreal
  • Luxaria
  • Chinomi
  • Sammiya
  • Kiku
  • Rodea

On Night 1, the following acted:

• High Seraph - whom Kiyoko is votching for [Also it's possible that Jaiser sent in the nk]

1. Ezreal, who tried to revive someone2. Sammiya, whom claims she hid herself

• Rodea
  • Cure
  • T3tsuya
  • AliceofOz
  • Mr.Alice

[Am I missing someone from the Kotakia list?]

3. Luxaria
4. Tiki
5. Eneni
6. Myself

People I'm iffy on still:

1. Ninfia
2. high seraph
3. Ezreal
4. Cure
5. Aistaraina

3. Chinomi
4. Kiku

You might noticed a problem with my lists.  None of my people on my postive list for mafia are the ones that could be the bus driver.

My plans for tomorrow is to vote either Kiku or Rodea, if they don't give me proof that they are town. I don't care what anyone says, it's unfair that they been coasting without saying a word for phases. They are to defend theirselves now. SAY ANYTHING! SAY YOUR TOWN!

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Why?

WHY?

I'm leaving now and likely won't be back for full posts for awhile after this. In the order of a few days.
Something isn't right here. We're on the cusp of actually figuring out something and I'd like very much for us to not blow it

I left VERY CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS stating that you people were not to blow this sky high.

Three days ago I took off from the Gymnasium helipad on the Jeticopter knowing Alice was under the spotlight thinking that even if she died, it would probably lead to some truth and good decision making. Even if a fair bit of the paupers remaining are being misleading or were so poor in childhood that their brains never fully developed, I maintained that it would be a safer place when I returned. My trust was there. I set off to the California lands with minimal doubt that things would be ok.

I now return to find the Gymnasium helipad I took off from is gone. Replaced by rubble, flames, and a crudely made effigy of Drandahl with a sign around it's neck that says "MAFIA GO HOME".

The track field has been replaced with tribal war gear and I could swear I see some students setting up anti-infantry machine guns on the perimeter and what looks like Kiyo boarding up the windows. There's screaming coming from the inside and I am notably not surprised. The mafia are clearly taking over as the ruling party. I hope the remnants of hope remaining in the school are ready to fight for it, because they will have to fight hard.

Watching the flames flicker from the previous location of the east wing of the school and noticing the insurgency preparing for a full-scale invasion of the school, I can't help but laugh because

IF YOU JUST LET ME RULE YOU PEOPLE LIKE IS MY BIRTHRIGHT, NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Regardless, I finally return. I brought supplies. We'll live through this or you'll die trying, but that's a risk I'm willing to take for you. I'm not doing this out of kindness, I am charging a premium should you all stay alive through this. Take them, use them, keep your filthy hands off me. Brought a set of new glasses for high seraph to replace the ones I am about to break off his face. Blaire gets an entire cake. I bought myself new extra heavy boots so Chinomi and ezrael are set. I have a new uniform for Kotakia once I get her out of here, we'll keep that on the backburner.

There was a lion cage on sale in Chinatown. I got it to house the Tiki, I'm going to need some help getting him in there. He is so oily I can't actually keep a grip on him.

First off, I need to address some things said in my absence. I am not in a professional relationship, haven't been since Kiku quit the Corporation. From this point on, I feel like I won't be. That's ok. I have a very devoted, very skilled secretary.

On the topic of any suspicion around me. Let me be absolutely frank with the state of things to clear this all up so we can actually make the extra effort to move forward.

• I am town. If my sentence can be investigated to determine if it's a truth or a lie, there is it. But I doubt that will yield many good results for reasons I'll back up later.

• I have never voted for somebody that ended up flipping town. The past two phases I've been active in have had both Alice and Naut dying, I didn't vote for them. I was sideeyed for doing so. I was right. I sincerely don't believe Alice is a miller, even still.

• I have never acted in any phase the entire game and I will continue to never act in any phase the entire game. You can take that one to the bank. It's provably true if Rasei constantly has a list of those who have acted. Never once has it been me. It never will.

• My role is known. From the start of this entire mess, my full role has been revealed. I am a harem role, I can control the votes of my underlings.

• I was cleared by Kotakia. Rasei never has me as having acted. Any other person in this thread has nothing on me, will have nothing on me, because there is nothing on me. Anyone who says otherwise, upon further inspection, can be proven to be a liar or compromised.

I am not mafia. I am not neutral, that puzzle has been solved. I really am, like I have always said I was, your benevolent dictator that you have all denied. Now that that's established, we can move on to other business. It won't take long.

Rasei's list is extremely important. I feel it's authentic, accurate, and can shed a lot of light on what's been going on. I know everybody's confidence is shot, get it back. If you don't, you will die. This is not my problem or my responsibility, but if I am to turn this around I still want there to be a student body to rule when all is said and done.

We have precious few people and resources left. Rasei's list of suspicions and actions jive pretty well with what my people have put together in my file. When it comes down to it, there's only a shortlist of people who are suspicious left in my book. And who they are might surprise you. But I feel if you look into it, it'll make a lot of sense and at least some other people can back me up. Either way, I'd like a lot of things explained by these people.

Aistaraiana: You claim you are the medic. You didn't speak up when we were talking about eleni being under the light for not protecting Kotakia. You also didn't protect a clear investigator role when it was specifically asked that she be protected. Why?

high seraph: You, I do not believe at all. You claim you have a role where you can tell if a statement is correct or incorrect. This is ludicrously powerful for town. Insanely helpful. And there is no end to the amount of things you could investigate to heavily sway the game one way or the other. Information that was readily volunteered by people. You could have cleared up almost every single instance of confusion in this thread. And you're sitting there telling us to believe that not only did you pair with Kiyo to use your ability twice every time. We are also to believe that you used your ability almost exclusively on Kiyo, and then FORGOT TO FOR TWO OF THE MOST INTENSE AND CONFUSING PHASES. Only to then use your ability on Rasei, said she is apparently lying about something very serious, and then you decide to say nothing further on the subject

No. I don't believe any of this. I can't see how anybody can. You're either lying or you are the most negligent person in the school with your talents. And incidentally enough...

Kiyo: I am almost positive on this one. Though she's played well enough and helped enough that it's hard to even put that out there. Kiyo has not voted once the entire game. The entire game. And the only thing we have to go off of is that she said it was role-related. Nobody has investigated it, and conveniently enough the only other person that can back it up is high seraph. He, in turn, can only back up his statements with Kiyo. Kiyo was targeted the very first night.

The only reason Kiyo is ever targeted early is if someone on maf knows she is a threat. She was never targeted with anything ever again after the first night. This is extremely improbable. If maf knew Kiyo was a threat while she was power posting and didn't do anything to hinder her, that is simply irresponsible. Subscribing to the line of thinking that mafia put an early kill on one of their more powerful members, and then sabotaged it with a now known mafia ability to clear her solves all of these issues.

To top it off, she posted this yesterday.

Kiyoko wrote:Out with family. Short post.

Don't worry I'm doing a thing I can keep Lucas and myself alive.

I'll fully claim tomorrow. It'll come with a cool intermission announcement. You'll see.

Kiyo always goes through great lengths to always be around to post. She hasn't said anything since then, she hasn't claimed when Rasei asked, she hasn't done anything. This is extremely unusual behavior from her. Expect something big to happen in the next phase or close to it.

I am extremely suspicious of both high seraph and Kiyo. There is not much that can sway that for me short of somebody coming forward with ironclad evidence that can be backed up by multiple people. I would like to hear the thoughts of the common people on this subject and both of you have a lot of defending yourself to do. I am positioning snipers around the school. They will be watching 24/6 (THANKS AGAIN, DICK). Nobody is leaving until we get to the bottom of this.

Until then, I'll be trying to communicate with my Secretakia through the detention hall's glass window. I just can't understand these shoelaces.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 31 40dVcZz
Pfffffft.

You keep workin on those shoelaces, bud. I believe in you.

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyo and High Seraph could be the m-m relationship that I think mafia has. I sent a confession to High Seraph, but he has yet to respond.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am town, if saying the thing matters, but for what it's worth I'm inclined to agree with T3tsuya's thoughts and reads. Which means I may eat humble pie with regards to my statements earlier this game, but, well I've done that enough.

T3tsuya and Rasei are the only people I fully trust in this game right now. The others have been Kotakia and AliceofOz, and people vetted by Kotakia.

When Kiyoko hinted at her role at the start, she came off as neutral-sounding with a no-vote role, which is why I was mildly inclined to believe that she had dodged further attacks from mafia since, obviously, it does not benefit them to kill neutrals--especially one that does not vote. When it became clear that she was not, in fact, neutral, and mafia clearly has a way to guarantee NKs through bus driving (since Aistaraina implies her protect on N3 got bus driven), well... that's curious.

The consensus early in the thread was that there has to be at least one double mafia relationship pairing. So far, every pairing except for Kiyoko/Seraph has turned out to have at least one confirmed town. This in and of itself is not indicative, but considering how their backing has been, "d/w trust" all game, eh. I find high seraph's claim to be suspicious for all of the reasons stated by T3tsuya, and I actually expected Kiyoko to claim as such, since if she did have a no-vote role--whether real or not--the only thing that could make up for not having any influence over town's best tool would be if she could make someone else twice as strong.

But... hm. drandahl is now confirmed role copier, since I cannot imagine why he'd lie, and so having another way to effectively double up roles seems funky. high seraph's investigation on top of all of our other methods also seems funky. The whole thing seems funky. But, to be completely honest, I wasn't sure if I was going to say anything about it because at this point we're going to be stuck in the game for at least 12 more days to wrap this up and kill all mafia, and my name is still kind of worth dirt around here. But if T3tsuya is going to back this particular read, then I might as well join him: I agree in that I find the high seraph and Kiyoko claims to be suspicious, and I do not completely trust them.

The only thing holding me back from outright suspecting Kiyoko is that she decided to extend an opportunity for myself and Alice to explain our diminished presence in the game and asked for our thoughts, when she could have just said "peace" and let us die in hellfire. But, I feel like she would probably provide that opportunity regardless for the sake of encouraging people to have play and have fun. Additionally, she did get protected on N0. Maybe it was bulletproof, maybe she started as town and got recruited, maybe there's a mafia doctor. Who knows?

Does this matter much at this point? No idea, but all the same, these are my thoughts on the matter.

P.S. One easy way to check. Rasei, you said someone once showed up as acting twice in one night? I can't remember which player that was, but has high seraph ever shown up as acting twice in one night?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 31 Congratulations

It took 21 hours and 39 minutes for someone to call Lucas out.

Good job, Tet. You are surely the hero this town deserves. Not the one it needs right now. The one it needs is in detention. But you tried.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Rasei

Rasei

No. On Night three, since I was in a good mood I saw who made an action and who sent a message.

Rasei

Rasei

I never unvote from my votes for High Seraph.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 41 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum