Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 51]

drandahl

drandahl

@Rasei: Yes...

EDIT: Wait, let me double-check your list.

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl III
Sammiya II

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 16 XSMy0US

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

This is my current list:

Rodea, Sammiya, Chinomi, Kiku, Drandahl, Aistaraina.

drandahl

drandahl

@Rasei: Yes.

drandahl

drandahl

I realize that was extremely stupid of me. If your list is nearly accurate, then that narrows this down a lot for mafia.

Though, at least this will push you to revise your list.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: drandahl

Not being convincing drandahl. Making me more and more suspicious with all of this dodging. Figure that whomever you are paired with is probably mafia.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

drandahl

drandahl

@Sammiya: Really?

I've been overly paranoid. And in place of NOT IMMEDIATELY ROLE-REVEALING WHEN ASKED, I instead tried to drive discussion. I didn't get a chance to be pushed into a corner both times I was in danger of being killed. And really, after all of this discussion, we're not going to even consider the other options?

I'd like to remind you that when I was first close to a lynch the other day, that has been confirmed primarily a plot by Tiki.

Also, remember when I went directly to "Okay, who redirected the protect on Kotakia" instead of the more natural 'Which of those stunned was supposed to protect Kotakia?" That's because I knew my special someone was on it.

I feel like I'm being tunneled here guys.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Wait, can Plotty try to go for both winning conditions? Is that a thing??? Can either her or Alca-sensei confirm, I???

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei is silent for a moment, then whispers softly,
"I... I think we should go with Sammy right now. Sorry, sis."
She felt tears in her eyes, knowing she is a dirty sister betrayer.
_______
Vote:Sammy
Might change it to either Aistaraina or Ninfia later.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

...ok "dirty sister betrayer" is really crackin me up rn so Vote: Sammiya oh m y god let's see where this road goes

Cure

Cure

listen you nerds, don't you vote my waifu

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

If there was ever a time where I wished I could Super Vote something....now would be the time.

Now would be the time.

Edit: Nautighost I love your pic, ahhhhhh (your style is super cute too, i love how you color!)

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If I was mafia, I would have NEVER paired up with Cure-senpai. Given that she flatout said her power wasn't usable unless she had a partner. I paired up with her because I figured with a restriction like that, her power had to be immensely helpful to town in some shape or form, and that it was best for her to be able to utilize it ASAP. I planned to confess to her the moment she said that since it'd be immensely useful in the long run, whatever it was.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

Cure, please, please, please give me proof that Sammy isn't mafia. Please

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

For what it's worth, according to Rasei's reports, Ninfia is more or less confirmed to be able to send messages to nautilus and why the hell would a mafia member need to talk to a dead town? Especially since that dead town is a stun+vig and not investigative so there's nothing useful for a maf to get out of it, anyway.

Aistar has been vetted by kiku but I suppose given process of elimination, kiku could be mafia and lying to cover up a teammate.

Sammie is confirmed hider and even if Sammie is maf, I'm not hugely comfortable lynching a hiding role when there is likely a bus driver running around rendering all of our protective roles useless. On that note, what kind of messages have you been receiving from Sammie? Because I feel like if Sammie was mafia, her team would ask her to use those messages for something useful.

If anyone has a solid reason for lynching any other player, I will listen. Hell, I'm not the person anyone needs to convince; I can't even vote. But I'm going to make the hell sure we discuss things properly before phase end.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum