Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 51]

Rasei

Rasei

Ezreal is mafia

Also know I AM NEVER TRUSTING KIYOKO IF SHE LIVE AFTER TWO DAYS AGAIN

Last edited by Rasei on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

lulu

lulu

Tiki The Troll wrote:I feel I should bring up that the person I confessed to recently, someone I tried to plan with, really is scummy, or just really untrusting.

Seriously doubting it matters anymore, though.

I have no idea why you expected me to trust you - after drandahl flipped town, all signs pointed towards Rasei's list being tampered with. I was uncomfortable with the fact that no one had pointed out the possibility that Rasei could be a passive watcher mafia role and was sharing edited information. If Rasei is mafia then it almost certainly means you're mafia and  makes her vouching for you completely meaningless.

WELL I WAS PLANNING ON WAITING TO POST BUT I GUESS THIS NIGHT PHASE IS NOW CHAOS

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Rasei, you should never really trust anyone other than yourself.

How many times has trusting other people led to your downfall? ;>

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

Bjorn just climbed into my lap because of how upset I am.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Really afraid my theory about a vig kill from Mafia being saved up is about to be proven true, what, with the way Kiyo and Lucas are talking now.

And really wished you'd given me the chhance to help you revive someone, Ez, assuming you haven't been full of crap the whole time...

chinomi

chinomi

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Anigif_optimized-16677-1435543696-1

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

ezreal wrote:WELL I WAS PLANNING ON WAITING TO POST BUT I GUESS THIS NIGHT PHASE IS NOW CHAOS

Chaos is exponentially better than the absolutely nothing that led us here in the first place. You can get some order from chaos. You can't get something from nothing.

Kiyo is maf. high seraph is maf. I'd like Rasei to explain why ezreal is maf. It's not too far outside the realm of possibility. But I don't think it'll matter too largely because Kiyo and high seraph are talking as if things are finalized. Which they might be.

All this talk about people being scummy for denying relationship requests or being suspicious for not disclosing their relationship statuses.

If only there were a proven town role that could accept as many relationships as they'd like to keep everyone involved in check and on the same page as to who is with who. Someone who can keep relationship effects localized and may have a relationship effect he's been talking about the entire game.

If only.

Join the Conglomerate. This really is your last chance. I will accept virtually everybody.

nautilus

nautilus

((lmao))

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

this has to be one of the most stressful games I've played yet.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Are you talking about Kotakia? Yeah, sucks that she's in detention...she was real cute, but she also fucked me up? Dang, talk about a split personality, hahahaha-ow my face still hurts from her.

Rasei

Rasei

I have to say Vanilla was worst

plotstickers

plotstickers

What would a gunsmith even be in Gakuen? A detention slip forger? An alca summoner?

ezreal wrote:after drandahl flipped town, all signs pointed towards Rasei's list being tampered with

I'm not sure how drandahl's flip points us toward that. Can you explain?

Also, I never really brought this up, but ezreal provided chinomi and me some info on what her role could do in a PM prior to her in-thread reveal (granted it was not as detailed). I know you explained that the message would arrive late enough (did I get that right) that we wouldn't be able to interfere if we were mafia, but what made you confident that neither of us (1) were mafia and (2) would go after you at some point? You also mentioned in another post that you used your investigations. I'd think you'd be more cautious and protect yourself.

AND T3T, THIS ORDINARY NEUTRAL VOLUNTEERED. I CAN'T CONFESS TO ANYONE, THOUGH. ___(:'3

Last edited by plotstickers on Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 33 KUTbLjk

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'sobs

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 33 Tumblr_inline_np58u2kRmc1qc1vny_500

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

If high seraph is actually a lie detector, he should use it on:

"This game is a trainwreck."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum