Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 51]

Cure

Cure

I'm pretty sure the neutral's primary roles were identical (with possibly different relationship roles based on their characters) and centered around finding each other. It's unlikely that they'd have a second ability that was so strong like that.

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl II

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 15 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 15 XSMy0US

drandahl

drandahl

Regarding nature of Neutral roles:

What makes you think they are identical? Also, I'd like to remind the jury of the Kingdom Hearts Mafia, in which case I was Neutral with both a globally scrambling role + win condition and a delayed VIG (pyro) role + win condition (though admittedly that was a minigame).

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:Will role claim by Midnight PST if enough of you aren't convinced by then.

Convinced by what?

Sorry if I'm coming off as abrasive or attacking you or anything, but if you are town, we, all of us in this entire thread, collectively, are giving you the opportunity to explain to us why you are not the mafia bus driver, and so far your only defense is, "I'm not the bus driver. I'm not going to tell you what I actually am, but yup, it's definitely not the bus driver. Maybe it's one of these people who have no reason whatsoever to be bus driver."

You are not giving us anything to work with here.

Ninfia claimed to be aware of Kotakia's investigation results in a phase where a lot of thread was doubting Kotakia's claims. I've seen eavesdroppers (also called journalists) as either alignment, but her support of Kotakia (literally, she was the ONLY PERSON besides the people Kotakia investigated who could back up anything Kotakia had said) makes me think she's less likely to be mafia.

Sammiya is confirmed hider, based on the fact that a stun failed on her, which is visible in rollover and there aren't many things besides hiders that can cause a stun to bounce.

The neutrals have no reason to lie about essentially being vanilla and I think Blaire/plot's confusion and clarification about their guessing being an active action was legit. I wouldn't have guessed that it was an active action, either, but plotstickers at the very least does not have an anti-town action because apparently deo was fully aware of her role and trusted her entirely.

And for what it's worth, anyone with an active ability is unlikely to be the recruit because the recruit almost always becomes vanilla after getting recruited. Otherwise, can you imagine mafia with a revival role? Even if a revived mafia is an outed mafia, it still buys mafia two extra phases per revival since they get the NK and then the re-lynch.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Please don't wait that long Dran, 'cause that's 2 am for me. XD

alcasync

alcasync

Thank you for doing the vote tallies for me by the way, nautilus! ;v;

I would give you more stars but you already have all of them.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NAUTILUS THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN JUST ADD MORE STARS

nautilus

nautilus

((I DON'T GET THIS SCHOOL. I GET ALL THE STARS AND ALSO I'M CLASS PRESIDENT AND YET I GET KILLED SENT TO DETENTION? WHAT IS THIS SHAM INSTITUTION.))

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

WELL APPARENTLY THIS SCHOOL LETS YOU PLACE CORPSES IN THE SCHOOL BUS AND DRIVE THEM AROUND SO

drandahl

drandahl

@Kiyo, to respond:

No, you're not coming off as attacking, and in fact I appreciate the respectful dialogue. At a high level, I really don't have any de-scumming options other than "point to my in-thread actions in specific points in the game (asking about tiki's relationship status early on, suggesting driver/redirect targeted)" and "reveal my role."

@Tiki:

Hrm. Yes, this is true

Alright. I'm sorry, my secret special other. I'll reveal some information....

drandahl

drandahl

Relationship Effect: I copy the role of my partner. In this case, my partner, who will remain anonymous, has a protective role.

For this reason, I have been targeting my partner to keep a single dedicated protector in-game. Also if they get lynched, town will lose two protective roles (me and them).

For this reason, revealing my role also reveals the role of another person.

Last edited by drandahl on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : duplicate word)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Okay, but we're not talking about lynching your partner, we're talking about lynching you. Even if your relationship ability is role copier (which I am fully willing to believe given your archetype), this proves nothing about whether or not your primary role is bus driver.

drandahl

drandahl

Nope, doesn't prove I'm not busdriver. However, I hope it's enough to clear some scum off and put me at equal footing with the others.

I recognize giving my role would be more directly addressing the busdriving issue, but only my relationship role can explain my claimed action history. I haven't used my primary role yet (more info for you), so it's not like I can even back up whatever I claim.

Again, if necessary, I will reveal that as well. Anyone else in-thread who would care to comment?

drandahl

drandahl

"However, I hope it's enough to clear some scum off and put me at equal footing with the others."

To elaborate on this: I feel like keeping my protector partner alive is consistent with how I've been acting, and I feel like it's also obviously town.

(sorry for double-post)

Rasei

Rasei

I want to know if your partner is among my list of who I think is mafia?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum