Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 51]

Cure

Cure

drandahl wrote:@Cure (or @anyone, really, preferably someone that was cleared by Kotakia), I'd like a second opinion about whether it's necessary I reveal my role.

Hi I just woke up from a really disorienting two hour nap because I got up at 6 am this morning and was Very Tired all day.

This is probably not going to be as helpful as you want it to be, but according to Rasei's list the bus driver can only be you or Aistaraina, so unless you have some sort of information you can use to prove that it's NOT you WITHOUT claiming (and Kiku said she thinks Aistairaina is town, and I have a slight suspicion on what Kiku's role is so I am inclined to believe that more than I am inclined to believe you at this moment in time).

At this moment in time, I think you're probably the bus driver.

ah yes it's me the queen of pagetops

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl II

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 14 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 14 XSMy0US

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rasei

Rasei

People on Both List:

• Aistaraina
  • AliceofOz
  • Cure
  • drandahl
  • eleni
  • Mr. Alice
  • Ninfia
  • Plotstickers.

We can eliminated Mr. Alice, Plotsticker, AliceofOz, and Eleni from being Mafia. Cure was cleared by Kotakia on N0, but she could have been the one that got recruited.

That leaves the following:

• Aistaraina
  • drandahl
  • Ninfia

Out of this list, I'm firmly believe Drandahl and Aistaraina are mafia. I'm still a bit iffy on Ninfia

Kiyoko said wrote:On the busdriver
Now that we know plot isn't the busdriver.

drandahl has been dodgy about who he's been in a relationship with. He won't reveal his role power. He has acted on both nights in Rasei's reports.

Is there anyone out there at all who does not think drandahl is the bus driver at this point.

Part of me really thinking it's possible Aistaraina that is the bus driver. I also believe that Drandahl and Aistaraina are couple. They both haven't said who they were dating, and they both sent messages on N3.

On Tiki:
The reason I trust Tiki is things he revealed in his messages while we were together, the fact I know what his relationship ability is (which he helpfully used on me during N3), I know he hasn't done any actions on the nights I have watched and if I am wrong, I will stab him with Sammy's knife she was showing off earlier.

Also remember, he claims he is lynchproof unless he is voted with the 2nd most votes. I will personally put him in second place on Day Six, if I'm wrong.

As for the other people in the game currently, here is a list:

• Kiyoko
  • high seraph
  • T3tsuya
  • Ezreal
  • Luxaria
  • Chinomi
  • Sammiya
  • Kiku
  • Rodea

On Night 1, the following acted:
    1. High Seraph - whom Kiyoko is votching for
     [Also it's possible that Jaiser sent in the nk]

On Night 3, the following acted:

1. Ezreal, who tried to revive someone
    2. Sammiya, whom claims she hid herself

⦁ Rodea
    ⦁ Cure
    ⦁ T3tsuya
    ⦁ AliceofOz
    ⦁ Mr.Alice

3. T3tsuya
4. Luxaria
5. Ezreal
6. Eneni
7. Tiki
8. Cure
9. Myself

People I'm iffy on still:

1. Rodea (she could have been converted on D1)
2. Sammiya (Sorry, Sammy)
3. Ninfia
4. Chinomi
5. Kiku

If Drandahl provide proof that he is town via relation claim or via role claim, I'm willing to vote on Aistaraiana.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

drandahl wrote:Which is actually extremely annoying because it keeps me from joining in on in-thread romantic RP fun. I've been keeping that to correspondence and to my own headcanon for now.

I know those feels.

high seraph

high seraph

vote: drandahl

First of all, don't you think being second-most-voted-person last day phase isn't backed in a corner enough to be more open about your role and relationships built throughout the game? With the information we have received the past few phases, it has already been established that you're one of the individuals who are most likely to be the bus driver and, even if you aren't, I can't shake the feeling you must be mafia either way. I can't avoid the flashbacks from B&B mafia, where identifying which players were the least transparent in regards to the meta part of the game (in that game, the room mechanics; in this one, the relationships) was a key factor in determining who were the mafia in the end. I feel like the same must be happening here, so I've been keeping tabs on what players have been most forthcoming about this, and you're not on that list.

Secondly, your action pattern just doesn't make sense. Regardless of what your role is, why would you target the same person over and over again? A lot of possible explanations for this come to mind, but most of them seem so unlikely that I'm pretty sure you're simply not being truthful about it and are trying to hide who your real targets were. It's even stranger when we consider that you have an active role power (otherwise you wouldn't show up in Rasei's list), and that, in that case, your role power is something that is not made public in rollover. Again, there are several possible roles that could fall under this description -- most notably investigative, protective or redirection roles -- but, again, I don't see why you would target the same person over and over again unless you were absolutely forced to, either by role-related restrictions or if your own survival depended on this specific person being targeted. And those conditions also don't make sense? ?____?

I'll illustrate what I'm trying to say: if you're a cop, or a doctor, two active roles that don't show up in rollover under normal circumstances, why would you target the same person every night? It honestly doesn't make sense even if you are the bus driver. I don't believe you're either of the first two roles though, and not just by gut feeling or whatever, but I do think that you've purposefully hidden information yet again. And that is extremely scummy.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ninfia claimed eavesdropping role I think

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also Cure was iirc cleared on D1 before anyone knew Kotakia was cop. Likely legit. Sorry for short posts buying crepes

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Crepe night :9

I was trying to remember what role Ninfia claimed, so thanks for posting that, Kiyoko.

... What does that do, again?]

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:[Crepe night

I was trying to remember what role Ninfia claimed, so thanks for posting that, Kiyoko.

... What does that do, again?]
It's a lot like a watcher, but you get information about the actions your target receives, rather than what they do.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Oh, that makes sense! Thank you. :)]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

All I know is, since we know there is a Mafia role cop...whoever you are, I hate you. XD I was the Mafia role cop in B&B and I found out jack, and here you are, discovering all of the best roles the Town has?

All of my hate. XD

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei takes in a breath then let it go.

"My favorite detective has a saying that I believe in even a decade later.

One Truth Prevails!"

Rasei's green eyes started tearing up as she looks at the third person she is convince is mafia. She hated herself, but it was in the evidence.

"Gomen, Imōto. But my edited mafia list is the following: Rodea, Sammiya, Chinomi, Kiku, Drandahl, Aistaraina. Please... Please let me be wrong. Please, Sam."

drandahl

drandahl

Whew, first thing's first:

Rasei:

So...

Busdriver Identity:

Cure

Cure

Eleni claimed Jailer, and both Pladderlot and Blaire claimed that they're were effectively vanilla neutrals with the same ability. they have no reason to lie.

Also you say Aistaraina is likely town for reasons, but you don't list a likely/unlikely/plausible for her re: bus driver. Does that mean you're 100% sure she's not the bus driver? why?

drandahl

drandahl

Will role claim by Midnight PST if enough of you aren't convinced by then.

@Cure:
Right, Eleni claimed Jailer early on (next time I'll rely less heavily on infoposts for a game this big -- still is super-helpful though, don't get me wrong!). I don't have reason not to believe this, since nobody is counter-claiming. Could have been covering up for another mafia with a game this big, though I'll operate with the simplest explanation for now. Unlikely to be driver.

Plot and Blaire did claim neutral, but I disagree about not having a reason to lie. If there's a town-damaging or mafia-damaging condition around use of Driver, then Blaire could want to keep hush hush about it. Even if there's a non-damaging condition around use of Driver, she could still want lack of interference for some reason. Plot might have had a different power with a different secondary win condition, or might just showing good sportsmanship by giving Blaire a better chance.

Regarding Raina, I'd like to hear her speak up first, while I dive into these other loose ends.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum