Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 51]

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

...so he's saying...that Kiyo's pretty much a Fire Emblem dancer haha

plotstickers

plotstickers

[omg

Cure, I think Rasei wrote that so Lucas can confirm it with alca.]

Last edited by plotstickers on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better phrasing)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

In that case... Hmm, If Kiyo formed a relationship with Aistaraina, she wouldn't be able to double her ability tonight, would she?

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:[omg

Cure, I think Rasei's just writing that down so Lucas can confirm it with alca.]

oh zzz I didn't realize she was continuing the list of things to ask

Last edited by Cure on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i FORGOT A WORD)

plotstickers

plotstickers

[/tucks Cure in]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. What's unfortunate, if we lose, is the Town being reluctant to share their ability info, to avoid being targeted...yet the Mafia learned all of the Town's key roles anyway while the Town was still in the dark and unable to communicate and strategize what to do with the roles, heh...

Edit: And as someone who's been looking forward to seeing how this story from the game would pan out, man, this would be some depressing tragedy if the Mafia got a clean sweep (and felt no pity, did not change their ways, and kept robbing Grom their fellow classmates, half of whom they'll have put black marks on for their Trevor's this school year).

So please, if you win, repent!
...maybe? T_T

Rasei

Rasei

*bats eyes at mafai* Can we please have tonight with no night kill so we can have one last chance to find you guys?

[Edit: Sensei, may I kidnap Alice from Detention so she could use her power of cuteness against the mafia?]

high seraph

high seraph

Rasei wrote:Rasei is town.
Kiyoko is town.
high seraph is town.
Cure is town.
T3tsuya is town.
Ezreal is town.
Ninfia is town.
Luxaria is town.
Eleni is town.
Chinomi is town.
Sammiya is town.
Kiku is town.
Rodea is town.
Aistaraina is town.
Tiki The Troll is town.

High Seraph, do your job. *cross her arms*

Actually it doesn't work that way lmao. I think it's pretty obvious that it would be way too easy to get confirmation on literally anyone this way?? I can only verify information that a player has brought forth about their own role/alignment/ability. Check again how every phrase I've inputted so far were actually posted by and referring to the same person. Basically, if, say, Sammie posts "I think Rasei is mafia", I can't verify it, but I could do it if Sammie said "I am a protective role", for example. I am proofreading your homework after all!!!

I guess everyone could go around throwing "I am town" or "I am not mafia" posts, claiming their abilities or saying something to that effect and, sure, I can pick any two people and confirm their alignments no problem, although I wouldn't be so optimistic... Kotakia was killed as soon as she made her more explicit claim, and this is pretty much the same situation, from what I see. Considering mafia still has an active bus, I hardly think protections would help me survive through the night either so I've pretty much embraced my fate and I'm ready to join my friends in detention.

Still if you guys think it's worth a try I'll do it! I'm not going to pass up on the opportunity to put in a night action anyway!!! And I accept the help tbh because you guys have a way of making my job harder than it was supposed to be. :-T

Rasei

Rasei

I am town. [And I will lynch anyone who doesn't state they are town]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Rasei wrote:I am town. [And I will lynch anyone who doesn't state they are town]

I've been having to repeat that in Town for several phases, heh.

high seraph

high seraph

RASEI EVERYONE KNOWS YOURE TOWN IM NOT GONNA LOOK INTO THAT SORRY LMAO

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Out with family. Short post.

Don't worry I'm doing a thing I can keep Lucas and myself alive.

I'll fully claim tomorrow. It'll come with a cool intermission announcement. You'll see.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I am town.

I've been trying not to thud my head against a wall or scream into my pillow. This game is suffering. /bad Madoka reference

'curls into ball, cries

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I am neutral. (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

Good luck, town. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)]

Rasei

Rasei

Oh yeas, Plots and Blaire have a pass on the whole threat thing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 40 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum