Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 51]

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Maybe we can vote it so that they have equal votes and we can leave it to the RNG gods to determine who dies.  Maybe that would negate any bad things that could happen?

vote: high seraph

edit: STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM, NOW I'M HERE

Last edited by Aistaraina on Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

high seraph III
Kiyoko IV

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Cure vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Kiyoko
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs high seraph
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q T3tsuya vs Kiyoko

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs Phoney Baloney

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

((Jaiser was removed from the school and presumably sent to another school, Tiki. He was never in detention. <o><o>))

Last edited by n★util★s on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

plotstickers

plotstickers

is mariya going to teach all the classes

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

n★util★s wrote:((Jaiser was removed from the school and presumably sent to another school, Tiki. He was never in detention. <o><o>))[/color][/size]

Aww...
And that reminds me, I'd wanted to make a joke, in RP, about the script for this fake anime making in jokes about Jai being voiced by a man (since Jai is a lady faun, after all).

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I just picture Kiyo and Lucas sitting in the back of the classroom chuckling darkly at the chaos they've caused.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

It's honestly pretty hilarious???

plotstickers

plotstickers

I think they've been laughing since day 1 and by now they're getting dehydrated.

Then again they're embezzling money so maybe they have a drink bar in their club room.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ugh, jealoussss.

Elenii~ Can you make any cool drinks?! I bet they'd be super cute n super great! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

okay well I am like. obscenely busy because school started and all I can really say is wtf guys. how is this happening what do we do. umm...

Vote: high Seraph I guess? we have the choice of to mafioso so. I guess. I'll choose you, lucas-san.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kotakia

Kotakia

[[i have a cute RP post to write in a bit but rn

well

i am biggest idiot

i locked my keys in the ignition of my car and am waiting on AAA whee...]]

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kotakia....omg...please stay safe ok. :'D

Kotakia

Kotakia

I'm in my apartment complex and this is the third time in 3 years I've done it (honestly less tbh more like 2 1/2)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

G o d.....

Also i'mma throw this Vote: No Vote down for now, because I'll be out tomorrow morning and I'm not quite sure if I'll be back before rollover, though I'll definitely try my hardest to check the thread on mobile!

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Vote: No Vote

I trust none of this.

Mr. Alice wrote:Vote: No Vote

Unfortunately, no voting is not an option at this point.

Our ratio is so close to us losing that if a no vote came through it would be tantamount to saying "Here Mafia. Please kill me and secure the game for yourselves. I will put up no further resistance. Kill my friends too. I am an irresponsible tool. I am also ugly and poor."

So yes, if you want to no vote, you can in theory no vote. But I will immediately assume you are Mafia. And I encourage everyone to lead a wild witch hunt on you and then burn your house down. If you no vote at this point you are actively hindering town. That's a fact.

Well, since there sincerely isn't much discussion at this point. I'm going to be safe and Vote: Kiyo.

Her or high seraph are the correct choices at this point. But there is the problem of Kiyo's ability. We don't know what it is. We just know it's going to be powerful.

My logic for voting Kiyo over high seraph is that his ability has not annihilated us yet. Kiyo said she'd end this with a bang, that is leading language that would make you think it's a bomb role. And it very well might be, but she could also be bluffing. Either way, we're in a terrible position because if her role only activates in X instance, it's strong. I feel we're better off calling that and seeing where it gets us. It's our only option here.

We know what we must do. When it comes time to defuse the Kiyo-bomb. I volunteer

Tiki

I volunteer Tiki.

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Caution-tape1

READ THIS. IT IS MANDATORY FOR SURVIVAL.

Likely going to be out for the night, but I'd like to discuss a new strategy. A new strategy is mandatory if we want to not die horribly.

If you have no reason to be in your current relationship, I would like you to send me a confession and join the Conglomerate immediately. If you don't, I want to know the reasons why you don't want to join explained in thread, and it better be a strong reason.

The reason I'm suggesting this is that if everyone jumps into my harem, we know where all those people are in terms of relationship status as a sure thing at all times from a confirmed source. If there are people with relationship specific effects that are mafia aligned, it will be focused on one person (me), or will flat out not work.

Additionally, if somebody outright refuses to join, there can be rightful suspicion cast on that person to force the reasons to come to light.
If Mafia refuses to join, they are outed. If they do join to avoid suspicion, their relationship effects cannot fully come into play. This is a win-win situation for town knowledge with no possible mafia benefit.

Everyone will be informed of the order of acceptance, time of acceptance, and who is in the harem to speculate if anything does happen to me.

This is one of the best ways we have to investigate right now this late into the game when power roles like Kotakia's are no longer available to us. We have mostly nothing to go off of other than hunches otherwise. So lets create something a little more concrete for ourselves.

It's getting to the point where it is detrimental to take no for an answer. We are not in a position where we can just stay in superfluous relationships for a laugh or straight RP reasons. We need to act, and we need to act yesterday.

On the topic of my vote controlling with this, if you truly disagree with a vote of mine, I can allow you to vote normally. All I ask if for each person to explain their reasoning. As we saw before, it is obvious when I control a vote. So you can go after me if I do after I said I wouldn't. But my word is my bond with this plan.

If message sending capabilities are a reason to say no to this. I will provide correspondence. Send your message to someone else through me and I will send it. It's that simple.

I will begin listing off the status of everyone the second I get my first confession on board with this plan. It is our last-ditch investigation effort and I urge everybody to see the wisdom in it.

READ THIS. IT IS MANDATORY FOR SURVIVAL.

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 40 Caution-tape1

Kotakia wrote:[[

well

i am biggest idiot

i locked my keys in the ignition of my car and am waiting on AAA whee...]]

Holy shit.
How can you do this

Last edited by T3tsuya on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kotakia

Kotakia

Kotakia sat on the grass with her recently freed classmates, scratching behind Ardonye's ears like she likes her own scratched.

"At least now I can go to my shift tonight at Pizza Shack. But still, I feel so wrong being away from the school..."

Kotakia was slowly starting to allow Silvia to regain control as she could no longer sense danger in this field trip. She stood up and leapt into the nearest tree, grabbing a colorful bird that was perched inside the tree's crevice.

"I heard they used to send messages on birds, that's what I'll do!"

She quickly scribbled down a message on her paper and tied it to the bird's leg.

"GO, BE FREE! DELIVER MY MESSAGE!"

Maybe she needed more time in class if she thought a Mandarin Duck would be a worthy message deliver-er. But who knows...?

THE MESSAGE:

[[I'm kind of a special kind of moron tbh my keys are now back in my possession though]]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum