Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 51]

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl VI
Sammiya V

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q chinomi vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs drandahl
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q eleni vs Aistaraina Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q drandahl vs no lynch Sammiya
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XHMJc5Q Aistaraina vs Sammiya

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 XSMy0US

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Tumblr_nulb4w6kNQ1rqbl96o1_540

yes i finally... pagetopped...........
Spoiler:

Last edited by n★utilus on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

You know what? I think it's pretty damn obvious at this point who...

here...here's a photo of us -_-

photo wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 21 Ytzhwn11

I'm sorry, Raina. I hope we can still have our special duet jam sessions...

Note to Raina, before I perish: I wish I would have said "in love and in song." I was such a nervous dork about it -_-

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

And this is getting me really worried at this point. I'm just going to keep a vote on here for now vote: No Lynch

drandahl

drandahl

Actually, there's 1.5 hours left. There's no way I'm getting at least three (two more, if Raina and I work together) votes on No Lynch.

Vote: Sammiya

(sorry for the vote churn, Naut)

eleni

eleni

Oh

Well then. Ummm

unvote

Vote: Sammiya

nautilus

nautilus

((It's okay. It gives me something to do when sensei lets me out of the detention room while the rest of us in there are planning a breakout while also playing poker.))

Luxaria

Luxaria

Rasei wrote:Sensei answered me and the list shows all actions, even attempted ones.

Ah, thanks!

@ eleni: Ignore the previous questions for now, then. It just stood out to me that you were listed as acting while being stunned, but apparently attempted actions count.

eleni

eleni

Im really nervous about my vote ;___; but I feel like if drandahl were maf they would have revealed their partner way sooner rather than less than two hours before rollover?? Bc lets be honest I think they're probably getting lynched still

@Lux:o/

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei feels like throwing up but she bats her eyes at Tiki.

After realizes what she is doing, she curl up under her desk. She feels like she is the most horrible person in the world.

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Oh. Well. I had this ENTIRE POST GOING, but... since we have been complete outed, my rock star...

I guess I'll hard claim. I'm the doctor, if it hasn't been obvious from dran-kun's posts. I really didn't want to say anything because I feel like we had an advantage keeping me under the wraps than being out in the open. But, since everything is now in the open, there's really no point.

@eleni: this is why I couldn't possibly be the bus driver, because I was the one who tried to protect Kotakia on N3.

Also, since my role and my relationship has now been outed, we definitely should not be lynching drandahl. He's admitted what his role is. I would rather we have 2 protective roles in play, rather than 1 -- even if, at this point, it'll only be benefiting us for maybe... a couple more phases, tops.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

My thoughts on who mafia members might be:
eleni, drandahl, kiku, Aistaraina.

Not sure who else might be, but getting fairly certain that three of the four above are mafia either way.

But I don't trust your claim at all. If anyone was the doctor, I bet adawg was and the mafia knew somehow.

If there's a bus driver that can swap with corpses,, whose to say their role cop can't also investigate corpses?

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

you haven't voted yet...

drandahl

drandahl

Sammiya wrote:If there's a bus driver that can swap with corpses
We don't know this for certain.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, I don't have anything going on for the next 50 minutes, so I'll be around, reading any speculation that comes along. Not inclined to change my vote yet, though.

Also...

Tiki looked to Drandahl. "Soo...you do know you have a suction cup arrow on your forehead still, right? Going to take that off? If not, that could leave a mark for a while."

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Sammiya wrote:But I don't trust your claim at all. If anyone was the doctor, I bet adawg was and the mafia knew somehow.

If there's a bus driver that can swap with corpses,, whose to say their role cop can't also investigate corpses?

I have no reason to lie about my role, but I can see why it's hard to believe. However, I have nothing to lose now (other than drandahl at the rate we're going), especially considering all the FOS that is now pointing my way. I'm probably the next to go, since my role has been revealed to the mafia.

In the interest of trying to get votes off of drandahl in order to preserve an additional protective role, I'm going to vote: Sammiya.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum