Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 51]

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Pictured above above on the previous page: Blaire sleeping on a cake pillow made by eleni while thinking about who the other neutral is for a third of the night and the girlfriend for the remaining two-thirds.

Based on what I know about deo's role, Kiyoko's theory that mafia probably has a role cop has a lot of merit. It sounds compatible with what we know about another role in the game with a similar action. Since deo's dead, would it be of any help to share what he has told me? :|a]

how many times has this happened:

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

nautilus

nautilus

票数 Vote Tally

drandahl I

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 12 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs drandahl

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 12 FiEOfbO

Last edited by ★★★★★★★★ on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@plot: Uhhh. Hmm. Well presumably if mafia already knows deo's role I don't really see any reason not to reveal it to thread?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

...that's actually pretty accurate of what's happened during the course of this game. The neutral guessing and the Eleni thing, I mean.

Also, I'm pretty positive that Rasei's list is kinda wonky? Because it says that I've made actions for several nights, and like...well, I guess it's ok to say it now because I'm definitely claiming my neutral alignment, but I don't have any abilities on my own, haha. Aside from my relationship ability, I'm actually...really vanilla, which idk if the term is applicable on neutrals.

She said before that confessions/break ups don't count towards it, which was the only thing I could think of as to why I was on that list, so????

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm...who was on our list again of people who acted, so we thought might be the bus driver? Because, if Plot and Blaire are confirmed neutral, doesn't that eliminate half the suspects and really narrow it down?

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I AM ON MOBILE, RUNNING ERRANDS WHILE PROCESSING THIS ROLLOVER.

Dammit Rasei, do you know how many side eyes I got for staring at my phone and swearing up a storm when I saw what happened?!

Will provide spec post when I am at computer.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I added in my own notes below:

Rasei wrote:My results for N1:
Spoiler:

Results for N3:
those that did actions:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

With Plottie stating that win condition, and stating Blaire is the neutral herself, I'm perfectly willing to believe all that, too.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Guessing the other neutral counts as an action. I asked alca-sensei yesterday if guessing would count as acting on another person and what would show up if a watcher were to see it. If I didn't misinterpret what she said, she said it'd be shown as an action but we wouldn't be acting on anyone. Also, she confirmed we could be stunned out of guessing.

Like Blaire, I am similarly vanilla.

Speaking of watchers, deo was one that could act every other night. Regarding his relationship effect, he could also get a full investigation of the first person with whom he formed a relationship. My neutrality was the reason he said he could trust me 100%.

eta: I also wanted to bring up what ezreal said about there being at least one mafia among the three harem/cheating roles. Since I wanted to avoid claiming my alignment earlier, now I can actually say that it's kind of convenient there are three of them--possibly one for every alignment. That might be too clear cut, though, lol. I think it really depends on how they each work.]

Last edited by plotstickers on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added last two sentences)

lulu

lulu

im still dying oh my god ghdhasfhshgh IM SCREAMING AT THE MONITOR WHY

@alcasync
Sorry if this is in the game info and I missed it - what are mafia's win conditions for this game? Do they need to outnumber town or outnumber town+neutrals?

This is all I'm willing to say about my night activity at this stage, at least until I calm down: I no longer have any revives. I will elaborate if necessary but I don't believe that it will inform today's lynch or be town-beneficial to disclose my activity or targets at this point in time.

I would strongly like to hear from other people right now, in particular last night's actions from people who do not have alibis for n1/n3.

@plotstickers
i guess this confirms that town doesn't have three cheater/harem roles i'm sorry i doubted u baby take me back.....

Since deo is now dead and as such is not in need of any kind of protection I feel like there's no harm in sharing what you know, correct me if I'm wrong I'm still kind of messed up from rollover OK I GOT NINJA'D NEVERMIND

Vote: drandahl
I'm just repeating myself and other players right now but I'd like to know your relationship status & history as well as if you acted last night and who you acted on. I'd also really strongly like to see a spec list including who you think is mafia or town at this point in time.

@aistaraina
Same as above, iirc you've been evasive about your relationships? Please talk a little about it as well as who you believe is mafia.

ok gomen i do also have some other things I wanna talk about but i need some time to collect my thoughts

plotstickers

plotstickers

[@ezreal ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡ Good timing!

For the record, I can't initiate any relationships, so I can't confess to anyone, lol... I feel your pain, Cure.]

alcasync

alcasync

Mafia wins when their numbers are greater than or equal to town! Neutrals don't count towards the mafia:town ratio.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

plotstickers wrote:[Guessing the other neutral counts as an action. I asked alca-sensei yesterday if guessing would count as acting on another person and what would show up if a watcher were to see it. If I didn't misinterpret what she said, she said it'd be shown as an action but we wouldn't be acting on anyone. Also, she confirmed we could be stunned out of guessing.

wELP.

plotstickers

plotstickers

[AT LEAST WE KNOW THE LIST IS LEGIT WHERE OUR ACTION IS CONCERNED...!

I think Rasei mentioned in her big post that she saw Aistaraina acting twice in one night? I might've misread it.]

lulu

lulu

I've received a confession, just going to acknowledge it here and that my response to it depends on what I'm able to figure out from today's discussion.

@Rasei
Could you now elaborate on why you think Tiki is 99.9% town?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum