Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas ..................

k so: I'm going to vote: Angelstar because of sheer process of elimination and also because she's in the weird list of 5 that I set up, there's already a vote on Plot and we don't know very much about what she's bought other than the D1 scrap paper.

I... know that giving out information is beneficial to the town and doesn't seem mafia-aligned, but idfk man there's not a lot of people in my lynching pool, unless someone bursts out of a door and hints at being ezzelin/Ace/Lux/Lucas/Kiyoko/katagi's roles, and I don't think Entelechy is mafia.

Anyways, I'll make an updated D2 purchases list later

EDIT: OOPS UM, SO THIS IS AWKWARD angel told me she'll probably be afk for most of the phase or cannot post this phase. here is a message from angel

angle wrote:ahhh i should’ve done this last night but could you let the thread know that i probably won’t be able to post this phase (or pretty late into the phase if i can) :’( i stayed up most of the night preparing for a presentation and i have a million things to do a;lskjfal;skfj

well this is awkward uh................ I'd rather do a vote split rather than a full dogpile onto Plot but I'd also be willing to consider a vote on anyone else (including Plot) in my awkward list of five, unless things come up...........,,,

or i can keep it on angel.......

i don't know.............. tbh of that list i'd be most willing to lynch plot/angel/rasei because they have either not bought a lot of stuff apparently or they haven't been transparent about their purchases, but anyone from that list of five is fair game for me

i feel the most strongly about plot being the least transparent about purchases, but the one thing that's holding me back is that plot literally never sends in actions as mafia because of her inactivity in games, and i'm not sure she'd be the one mafia'd use as the purchaser of items when item sales are partially based on inbox priority BUT rollover is at a feasible time for her so idk, plus mafia might have just bought produce to game the lottery and produce doesn't follow inbox priority

she could be playing me like a fiddle tho

Entelechy

Entelechy

I hate to go after the quite ones, but Angel and Aeiou are probably my top picks for lynch this turn.

And Lucas, I gotta find it suspicious that you haven't spent any money yet? Buying your own items wouldn't deplete your funds at all, since you get money back at the end of phase. But Naut seems confident you are town, and I think this is within the range of normal behavior for you?

I think I am tentatively going to vote Aeiou, baring new information or analysis.

And I Nautilus' post that happened while I was writing this has made me take a closer look at plot and reread all of Aeiou's posts again.

Do we have any proof of her binocular usage? I mean, I think any contradictions would have come up by now, if someone else bought them, or she failed to correctly call someone's actions. But she wasn't very specific, so maybe it could slip by....

Either way, it makes me want to put off voting Aeiou off a bit. Hopefully someone can gather more information on them tomorrow night.

So I will vote Plot.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ahhh... I just realized something. Unvote plot

Aeiou

Aeiou

I've admitted to spending 14g total on two binoculars and one crab trap. I also bought three of the unlimited produce whatevers so, 17g. Does that make sense as mafia? I know I've been quiet but I always am but I've been up front about items.

Lucas contradiction if he wants me to point it out was he said he was going to target Tagi the night he got roped.

I feel like no one is mafia lmao what is this game :( with the neutral there's 4 not towns so in the list of people not buying things might also be the neutral because don't they start with no money?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ANNOUNCEMENT

I see now that the non-inclusion of the Counterfieter really took away too much from the Mafia, and also made the cash flow a bit skewed.

And the ratio was also too much in favor of town to begin with but adding another mafia would've been skewed too...

So. I hope y'all don't mind too much (because more money means more sales), but Mafia will now receive 1/4 of the gold of the person killed at night, rounded up. This will be retroactive, too. They'll still have two slots like the rest of y'all tho.

Carry on. Sorry for the inconvenience @ everyone.

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rounding up)

nautilus

nautilus

IMO the main issue with mafia claiming items that they've never actually bought is that a shopkeeper can recognize the lie, since a shopkeeper will know if a sale went through or not (with the exception of the carpenter because x2 signposts = 1 paint in price, but lbr the signposts aren't going to be a hot ticket item). the only issue is when people begin claiming items bought from people who've died the same phase, because the shopkeeper can't call them out on it... on account of being dead

Lucas isn't mafia.

But yeah, out in the open now: I'm pretty convinced Lucas is the neutral, because the neutral starts out flat-broke and Lucas admitted that he hasn't bought anything so far this game, whereas drandahl's questions have proven that Angel/Plot have bought things, and Rasei's admitted to buying things on D1, too (or attempting to buy things).

edit: On one hand I'm okay with this but on the other hand, aw, christ, Ninfia probably died with a shitload of cash on her 8| Okay.

Assuming Ninfia bought her own vulnerary on D1, and drandahl and Ace bought Magic 8 Balls, that meant Ninfia net 8G + 2G + 2G = 12G on D1, if I'm counting this right. She donated some to the Harvest Goddess (unknown amount), and then drandahl bought another magic 8 ball from her (2G) + someone bought a vulnerary from her according to Kiyoko, so 8G.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko (and technically Mitsu) wrote:IF MAFIA BOUGHT A FISHING ROD THEY CAN'T EVEN BID IN THE AUCTION. THEY WOULDN'T HAVE ENOUGH FOR MINIMUM BID

I had this thought in the shower a while ago and thought, "oh hey we don't have to worry about mafia grabbing the thing," but then I come back here and see you guys had figured that out already.

Duck wrote:I sent four people letters, and a gift box with a piece of stationary in it so they could reply (or use it on someone else, whatever). I'll resend your gift box with stationary to you tonight, Lux.

As for the other three people who received letters from me... I don't want the mafia to know that. They can come forward if they wish, but I am unwilling to finger them.

Fair and reasonable points. I wouldn't mind for these three to come forward, just because at least one of them would be town (whereas two could be mafia faking it with you, if you were mafia). Mainly, I can see mafia maybe buying one stationery just for the sake of WIFOM shenanigans, but more than that, no. I'm inclined to believe you, for the record, and I do think you're most probably town. I just also think you have one of the easier ways to prove your alignment if you're sending out messages/items to a lot of people, especially if you have all of the items to begin with. Plus no one has said, "Uh, there haven't been four stationery purchases", so. There's that.

Duck wrote:Do we have any proof of her binocular usage? I mean, I think any contradictions would have come up by now, if someone else bought them, or she failed to correctly call someone's actions. But she wasn't very specific, so maybe it could slip by....

I commented before:

Luxaria wrote:For Aeiou, I'm not sure if I find the binoculars purchase suspicious or not. I can see it going both ways. If mafia have it, they might have a better way of noticing if someone happened to visit a target that they didn't claim using an item on, suggesting one of the few persistent power roles. If town has it, they can check to see the same but flipped for mafia.

Aeiou probed me to see if I would announce which two targets I visited. I'm not sure if that's a move a town or mafia would make. On one hand she could've been trying to see if I'd lie. On the other hand, if she knew I visited Ninfia and then waited to see if I could explain what that might've been... I guess it depends on if she bought my wine claim, because as far as I can tell none of the 2G items other than stationery would cause me to visit a target and not be immediately obvious about it. Then again, I also don't know if she would've tried to claim against me if I said I had only visited one target, and we can't go back in time to find out.

Also, not to mention the binoculars are an expensive purchase for a financially strapped mafia that have a chance of following a target that does nothing.

I believe I'm okay with a lynch on plot, Rasei, or angel this phase. Lucas and Aeiou would be my next set of options. I'm not personally sure where drandahl, and, truthfully, Mitsu fit in with regards to town roles we know/suspect at present. ezzelin's theoretical townness is also comparably weak in this regard, though the hint of her shop is obvious. But, I haven't put as much thought into it as I should have with process of elimination (been lazy tbh). Either way, those three have felt and acted pro-town, and I wouldn't put pressure on any of those three before the others I mentioned (as everyone has mentioned, actually). Anyone unlisted isn't a concern for me atm.

I'll vote later when I have a moment to evaluate further.

Edits:

Just for the sake of commenting further on Aeiou's supposed binoculars:

Aeiou wrote:There is something else curious about that but I'll have to think on it more unless nauti has some idea what I mean and wants to elaborate for me lol

Did Mitsu ever address this?

Re: Change

I wondered if the absence of the counterfeiter might have hurt things.

Hmm... I wonder if we can roughly figure how much gold the dead had on them. Even if Ninfia had ~16G - 20G, that's still only 4G - 5G to mafia, so. Will check in a bit if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Aeiou

Aeiou

No mitsu never cleared it up? I'm still?? But idk if it's even important lol she targeted?? Herself??

Luxaria

Luxaria

Mitsu wrote:But yeah, out in the open now: I'm pretty convinced Lucas is the neutral, because the neutral starts out flat-broke and Lucas admitted that he hasn't bought anything so far this game, whereas drandahl's questions have proven that Angel/Plot have bought things, and Rasei's admitted to buying things on D1, too (or attempting to buy things).

I... actually forgot for a moment the Harvest Goddess was a thing. Okay, wow. Hm.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Luxaria wrote:
Mitsu wrote:But yeah, out in the open now: I'm pretty convinced Lucas is the neutral, because the neutral starts out flat-broke and Lucas admitted that he hasn't bought anything so far this game, whereas drandahl's questions have proven that Angel/Plot have bought things, and Rasei's admitted to buying things on D1, too (or attempting to buy things).

I... actually forgot for a moment the Harvest Goddess was a thing. Okay, wow. Hm.

The Harvest Goddess is displeased.

And on her festival day too :(

Luxaria

Luxaria

That makes two of us, Harvest Goddess. I wanted to be the Harvest Goddess. I JUST. REALLY. WANT TO BE THE THING. ONE OF THESE DAYS. AND IT HAS THE COOLEST NAME. I JUST. I HATE MY LIFE. I AM SO ENVIOUS.

LISTEN, I'M SORRY, PRETTY GODDESS OF THE HARVEST. I DIDN'T MEAN TO FORGET ABOUT YOU.

nautilus

nautilus

@Missus Mayor - Do sales made the same day that the player dies count toward the bounty? Will this also be added on top of the money bounty made from the detective/doctor dying?

However, in the interest of helping lil' Ducky here, and putting the heat off other people:

Duck attempted to send a message to me and three other people last night. In the message, Ducky outlined the other three recipients (one of which was Luxaria), though I think he changed his recipients last minute here and there, because the wording of the message references some folks not part of the message lmao. I strongly believe another individual in the message who got the message actually received it.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yes, they do. You get your sales at the end of day and you get killed at the end of night.

nautilus

nautilus

For what it's worth, I'm fine being the Ducky scapegoat for the other 2 people involved in this Ducky-circle so they don't have to come forward, though I know who the other two recipients of the Ducky message are, and I know for certain one of them has gotten the message successfully. I'm not willing to divulge more about the message unless Ducky wills it.

The one thing that gets me with the "who the fuck is the mafia" question is that Rasei/Plot/Angel seems like a very... strange mafia team as a whole, but there's also been no counterclaimants to anyone who's softclaimed their role so far (and Lucas, I guess, being the Harvest Goddess), so I'm very... ??? right now.

I'm fairly certain I know the roles of seven players in this game (bar counterclaims), and I feel like I know the identity of an eighth player (Aeiou) but I'm not 100% sure on it. I... can backread I guess to try and figure out things but lmfao this money change u___u

@Ducky - What did you see about Plot?

Rasei

Rasei

*gasps at Lux*
How could you forget about our beloved Harvest Goddess? She is beautiful and brave and loves strawberries. *Hugs Lucas as she talks* Have a strawberry! *handing over her strawberry* What real villager forgets about our Goddess?

Day 1: I had only a list of four things that I sent in. I didn't get two of the items.
Day 2: I got the vinegar that was my second choice but I didn't get the magic ball I wanted. *pouts* I also bought an egg.
Day 3: I am planning to put most of my money into the auction...

One thing I want to risk about talking about my shop is I don't make a lot of sales. :(
Also WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT THIS BOMB? *WAVES IT AROUND*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum