Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 36]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I ALSO HAD LUCAS PEGGED AS THE NEUTRAL

HEH

PEGGED ;)

I'M SORRY I'M SO IMMATURE

BUT IN ANY CASE, THE HARVEST GODDESS IS CURRENTLY GOING AROUND SOLICITING DONATIONS FOR HER KICKSTARTER. IT'S 4G, BUT YOUR MONEY DOESN'T GET DEDUCTED UNTIL THE GOAL IS MET. I GOT A HARVEST GODDESS VISIT LAST NIGHT, AND I DONATED BECAUSE MY BAKERY COULD USE THE TAX BREAKS

@RASEI I WOULD HAND THE BOMB TO SOMEONE THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE SUSPECTING I THINK (PLOT, ANGEL, VOWELS, ANYONE ELSE???) BUT THE CHOICE SHOULD BE YOURS. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU EXACTLY WHO TO PASS IT TO.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Uh

............... Uh, so, among the people whose roles I'm fairly certain about, these include the two shops that afaik according to claims have had the least number of purchases made from them so far

So, uh, what does this mean... rubs chin

Day 2 Sales
x2 Binoculars (one claimed by Aeiou, used on nautilus)
x1 Rope
x2 Crab Trap (if Aeiou is town, Aeiou bought the crab trap this phase; ezz may have bought the other, unsure)
x1 Fishing Rod
x2 Magic 8 Ball (x1 in play, used by drandahl; according to Rasei the other is in play)
x2 Vulnerary (x1 bought by Luxaria, other is in play according to Kiyoko)
x1 Wine (in play according to Luxaria)
x2 Vinegar (in play according to Luxaria; x1 claimed by Rasei to have been used on Ninfia, x1 claimed by katagi to be used on self)
x1 Honey
x2 Flowers
x1 Temporary Paint (in play according to ezzelin)
x2 Signposts

Purchases
Rasei - 3G - Vinegar, x1 egg
katagi - 2G - Vinegar
Luxaria - 8G - Vulnerary
Aeiou - 9G - Binoculars, Crab Trap (if town)
drandahl - 2G - Magic 8 Ball
nautilus - 2G - 2 eggs

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

ezzelin

ezzelin

Reread some parts of the thread quickly, so here's my list.

People that I believe are not mafia bc I think I know their role:
Luxaria, Entelechy, Ace, katagi, Lucas

People that I believe are not mafia for other reasons:
Kiyoko

People that are probably not mafia:
Nautilus, drandahl, Aeiou

The rest:
plotstickers, Rasei, angel

vote: plotstickers

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

THE SECOND PAIR OF BINOCULARS WAS NOT SOLD ON D2

IIRC CANS AND SCRAP PAPER WERE NOT AVAILABLE ON D2, THEY ONLY BECAME AVAILABLE STARTING D3

OH GOD I'M BEING SO OBVIOUS WELL EVERYONE ALREADY GUESSED IT ANYWAY

nautilus

nautilus

TY FOR YOUR CORRECTIONS, KIYOKO also yeah i thought... yeah ok

But no, I'm a bit confused because... like I said, I think I know the owners of the shops with the lowest number of claimed sales so far in this game, and... they're not Rasei so I'm... very confused??? Unless people have been lying about items bought somehow??

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I WOULD BE DOWN TO LYNCH RASEI THOUGH I WOULD ALSO BE DOWN TO LYNCH PLOTSTICKERS SO I DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE A REASON TO CHANGE MY VOTE

Rasei

Rasei

Kiyoko wrote:

@RASEI I WOULD HAND THE BOMB TO SOMEONE THAT MOST PEOPLE ARE SUSPECTING I THINK (PLOT, ANGEL, VOWELS, ANYONE ELSE???) BUT THE CHOICE SHOULD BE YOURS. DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU EXACTLY WHO TO PASS IT TO.

But but... If I mess up, I will be lynch. -.- Also I'm not sure I could give it to Plot since she already had it. Maybe I should just rng between angel and Aeiou...

Mr. Gerbear, can people that already hold the bomb get it again?

But I am really town... Really...

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yeah you can pass the bomb on to someone who already had it. Or you can keep it. But that is not recommended.

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, well, I'm the odd one out here in votes because I voted for Angel, so I'm going to unvote, vote: Rasei.

Not including the shopkeep, here are the approximate claimed number of sales made in this game so far from every store that is still alive according to folks; the ones with the lowest # of sales are bolded:

Winery - x2 Wine, 4x vinegar
Survivalist Store - 2x binoculars, 1x Rope
Fishing Store - 3x Crab Traps, x1 Fishing Rod
Florist - 1x Honey
Carpentry Store - x2 Temporary Paint

Postal Office - a shitload of stationery

ftr i'd also be down for a plot lynch so don't take this as an end-all-be-all lynch folks

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

SO UH, IF ALL THE CLAIMS/HINTS/ETC. ARE ACCURATE SO FAR THEN WE ACTUALLY HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO FIGURE OUT EVERYBODY'S ROLES, I THINK?

WHICH DOES LEAVE PLOT, RASEI AND ANGEL AS THE MAFIA.

Entelechy

Entelechy

Regarding unvote on plot, I briefly wasn't sure they weren't the doctor, but the evidence for that wasn't as strong as I thought?

Sorry, this is the first day in like.... five days? I haven't had a headache, and it feels like I'm coming out of a haze. I think I need to do a bunch of rereading because it seems like I must have missed so much, given that Lux, and Ezzelin, and Nautilus are sure about so much (though that might just them being geniuses).

But something that does concern me is that if the list of Plot, Angelstar, and Aeiou is right, I think the mafia would be more worried, and more would be done to correct than just give them more money. That they are being given more money suggests to me that they are in a bad position, but not as dire of straights as having all three of them narrowed down to a group of 4. So that makes me worried about our current reasoning.

Question: If we are the NK target, would our letters still get sent?

nautilus

nautilus

I'd argue there's a bit of leeway here and there in terms of a few roles, imo, since there's a few people that haven't hinted at what they could be, but yeah no I think we've... really narrowed it down? No one's counterclaimed, either, so like.

I think you know what I'm getting at though Kiyoko, w/ Rasei, right?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Letters are last on the priority list, so if you're killed, you don't get to send letters. :[

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:I'd argue there's a bit of leeway here and there in terms of a few roles, imo, since there's a few people that haven't hinted at what they could be, but yeah no I think we've... really narrowed it down? No one's counterclaimed, either, so like.

I think you know what I'm getting at though Kiyoko, w/ Rasei, right?

GIVEN THAT THE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T HINTED AT THEIR ROLES HAVE GIVEN ME OTHER REASONS TO BELIEVE THEY'RE TOWN AND SHARED THEIR PURCHASE HISTORY, I THINK I WAS ABLE TO ACCURATELY FIGURE OUT THEIR EXACT ROLES DUE TO SPENDING BEHAVIOR. BUT I COULD BE WRONG.

NOT 100% SURE IF THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT BUT THE POINT I THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT RASEI IS TRYING TO CLAIM THAT SHE'S A STORE THAT HASN'T MADE A LOT OF MONEY WHEN THE STORES THAT HAVE MADE THE LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED WITH A FAIR AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE BY ACE AND EZZ.

nautilus

nautilus

kiyoko-senpai is smart and brave!!! ;___;

But yeah, I... that's what bothers me, haha. Either one of Ace or ezz* is lying, someone who bought an item hasn't claimed it yet for whatever reasons, or Rasei's mafia and is trying to mention her own shop while being really ambiguous about it, since if she is mafia she can't accurately name which items have or have not been sold and therefore can't tell us what items are or aren't in play.

*tbh it's possible Rasei could be telling the truth with ezz's purported shop, but at the same time I feel like unless ezz has very strange item buying behaviour this is unlikely

Last edited by nautilus on Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum