Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 36]

ezzelin

ezzelin

As much as I want it, in spirit of fairness, I have to point out that I actually am not supposed to get Thine Heart Be True.

I voted Ninfia D2 and even though I mentioned I will unvote here, I never actually managed to come back and do so. The tally has me listed as having voted Ninfia too, it's just not counted in the totals. :(

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Oh no I'm sorry for overlooking that :(

Five

Five

I was wondering if my death would count for that achievement since this was a day start game, meaning there was technically no n0. I'm not about to turn it down, though!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

You guys are all really honorable people, damn, haha

I removed ezzelin from the "Thine Heart" list, but I'm sure you'll get it (and other achievements) soon enough! Thank you for catching that.

@Five, The phrasing says "N0" but in the past we've always counted it as "the first phase people can actually die" so enjoy your achievement!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

plotstickers

plotstickers

Lux and I were so popular this game.

People generally don't act on me, so obtaining the Glenn Coco trophy was a pleasant surprise. :) !!

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Congrats to everyone who got achievements!

@Kiyoko, I didn't actually survive till the end. I noticed that my stats say otherwise

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Ace wrote:@Kiyoko, I didn't actually survive till the end. I noticed that my stats say otherwise

For some reason I totally straight up forgot that you died. Stats should be accurate now, thanks for catching that!

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum