Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 ZYIBHin

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 PRpeZBw

"Good morning, everybody," said Mayor Isabelle. "We're going to have to do another roll call today. Hopefully we're all still here."

The mayor read each person's name on a list, one by one.

"Starla Pham? Is Starla Pham here?"

Nobody answered.

"I have a bad feeling about this.... Everybody please stay here while I investigate," the mayor said, hastily leaving the building.

-----

The mayor returned, eyes slightly red...

"I'm afraid we have lost another of our own..."

She held up a piece of paper with a portrait of Starla Pham, defaced with a red X.

"Starla Pham... has been murdered," Isabelle said. "Our town Wizard..."

The MeGaCorp spell on Starla broken, each person in the Town's memories had returned.

"We've lost a bit of the magic that made Tote Valley special" Isabelle mourned. "She was a bit aloof, yes, but she was young and full of dreams. I remember her telling me once that she wanted to start a video game company... That would have been absolutely amazing, with her talents. We will all miss her."

Everybody was silent, in Starla's memory.

-----

"There are still three among us who are secretly members of MeGaCorp," Isabelle said. "It is imperative that we weed out these people from our beloved town, before we lose any more..."

"But what if we vote out someone innocent?" someone called out from the audience.

"Well... I can overturn any banishments after all the MeGaCorp cronies are dead," Isabelle replied. "If the person we banish is innocent, at least they will be safe on the mainland...

"I've set up a board here with everyone's names. Please write down the name of who you wish to vote for."

-----

The following items are available for sale today:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_binoculars Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_binoculars Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_rope Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_crabtrap Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_crabtrapTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_fishingrod Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_wine Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_vinegar Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_vinegarTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_bouquet Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_bouquet
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_honey  Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_paint Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_signpost Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_signpost Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_scrappaper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_tincans

The Post Office has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_giftbox Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Item_stationery

The Produce section has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_bellpepper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_carrot Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_corn Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_cucumber Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_eggplant Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_onion
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_potato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_tomato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_cheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_eggs Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_goatcheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_duckeggs
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_milk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_goatmilk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_mayonnaise Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_truffles Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_apple Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_cherries
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_grapes Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_orange Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_peach Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_pineappleTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_pomegranate Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_strawberry

-----

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 PRpeZBw

"If you're interested in any of these items, please drop your orders in the little box next to the table!"

"And before I forget... I have Lottery cards to draw! The following is the winning ticket:"

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_eggs Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Orchard_strawberry Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_tomato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_potato
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_corn Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_tomatoTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Ranch_truffles Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 Farm_eggplant

"Nobody can potentially claim the 29G jackpot."

-----

If you want to buy items, PM the host with a list of items you'd like, in order of priority! If you want to buy stationery, gift boxes, or produce, put those on a separate list as those have unlimited stock.

Prices are on the first page.

Don't forget: You have two slots in your inventory! Gift boxes, stationery and produce do not count against your inventory slots!

-----

"By the way, everyone, I trust that you all received this in your mailboxes this morning," the mayor said, holding up a cute piece of paper:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 VFriLZZ

"It's the Harvest Festival, and the Harvest Goddess has personally sent us these messages to invite us to the festivities! Isn't that exciting?

There will be food and games at the Town Square, and the Hot Springs will be accepting your donation of farm products for the Harvest Goddess. Toss in a food item, and, if you're lucky, the Goddess herself will appear and bless you!

I hope you can all have fun at today's event. We can't let MeGaCorp take any more of our joy away."

Then, the mayor takes out a beautiful glass case:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 19 UhX5m5l

"As usual, with our festivals comes a silent auction! Up for bid today is a Mayor's Vote! Oh my... I didn't realize the previous mayor wanted this for sale! Bless his soul! Nevertheless, I'll keep his memory alive by making this available to everyone.

"This item will let anyone get an extra vote to use at any of our Town Hall meetings... including our recent eviction meetings.

"The bidding starts at 10G. It's a silent auction, so simply send in the highest amount you want to bid. The winner will secretly get the item at the end of the Day."

-----

SUMMARY:

Ninfia has been murdered by MeGaCorp. Ninfia was the town's Wizard.

The Harvest Festival has begun! If you wish, you can PM me a produce item to throw into the Hot Springs.

A certain item is Blessed by the Goddess, while another item is Cursed. Which one will it be? We'll see...

The Auction is on for the Mayor's Vote. Bidding starts at 10G.

Day 2 ends 22 hours and 43 minutes from this post.
Please put your votes in BOLD!

Ratio is 9:3:1

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

:(

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

REST IN PEACE STARLA NINFIA PHAM

I'LL BE BACK LATER SINCE I'M DRAWING BAKING COOKIES RIGHT NOW, JUST DROPPING INFO

DIDN'T USE ANY ITEMS LAST NIGHT

TWO VULNERARIES WERE BOUGHT ON D2

THE HARVEST GODDESS SOLICITED A DONATION SO I DONATED 4G TO THE HARVEST GODDESS U GO GURL DO YOUR HARVEST GODDESS THING

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Fuck, lmao, I was right on what store she was. I feel like Ninfia's comments narrowed it down pretty quickly on what shop she was and mafia may have wanted to remove the ability for town to double up protects (save for the shopkeeper) + katagi was a very likely protection target.

I have information to share though, give me a second to prune my massive draft.

Neutral, does this mean you'll become pro-town?

Aeiou

Aeiou

I caught a scrap paper in my crab trap. Who is littering??

Entelechy

Entelechy

Well, Lux has been pouring out vinegar (a nice amber apple cider vinegar, if my nose serves me) apparently, because one of my letters got a Return to Sender. That count as littering?

drandahl

drandahl

The magic is dead, my friends.

Response to my second 8-ball question: "No"

The Harvest Goddess is not dead.

Something more to note, but I want to think about it for a little while longer.

On plane for twoish hours.

nautilus

nautilus

Alright. I will lay some purple at your feet. Starla Pham you lived a long life ;_;

I bought the Temporary Paint and one vinegar on D1, and the fact that Lux was aware both vinegars had been bought makes me think that she is probably likely certainly town. ezz knew the paint was in play, which means she's either the person who runs the carpentry shop or she tried to buy it. I refrained from claiming because I had the items going into D2, and I didn't want mafia to fish them from my hands. My intention with buying it was to block mafia from purchasing it and because my patented Mafia Technique is to literally drive myself with other people if I have access to a bus driver role to block NKs. The... vinegar was because I actually misinterpreted how it worked badly.

I chose to drive Aeiou and katagi; before anyone asks "oh my god, why would you drive katagi", Missus Mayor's response to my rope question made me realize that anything higher up on the action priority will still go through if something lower on the action priority interacts with it, and I privately confirmed with the host that protections are unaffected by the paint (they'll resolve on the original target regardless of whether or not paint is used on them, so any NKs driven towards katagi would have failed if they were protected).

My reason for doing so was as extra insurance just in case the doctor's protection or the vulneraries in play that phase were not on katagi, and also to redirect the night kill and any mafia ropes onto a player that was one of a few people had expressed concerns about. In retrospect maybe this was a bad plan and I hope no one's binoculars flew onto katagi by accident oops

I did consider both Entelechy and Rasei, but Plot literally passed the bomb to Rasei and I wasn't 100% sure if that would shove it back onto katagi holy shit, and I felt Entelechy was a viable target for roping from town if they chose to rope them.

I used the vinegar on Luxaria because I needed to remove it from my inventory somehow becAUSE I TOTALLY MISREAD WHAT IT MEANT god I thought it blocked all items, plus Ninfia had floated light suspicion on her in the previous phase and I wanted to avoid any potential problems her way, since I am pretty positive she is town unless she is very very good at lying.

Anyways, the reason why I spent the entire last two phases trying to calculate numbers is because no one has denied the existence of the fishing rod being bought on D1, nor katagi's softclaim (I'd presume that if anyone else is actually katagi's softclaimed role + katagi is mafia, they'd have said something at this point) and I was trying to figure out who had bought the fishing rod because I had bought the other, ridiculously expensive yet unclaimed item.

Finally, I can confirm that neither Aeiou nor katagi were doused in vinegar last night, since my paint wasn't shot back at me.

edit: also i have a lot of eggs right now

plotstickers

plotstickers

Mom is so intense...

Rasei, are you alive?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ok uh um

I think Forumotion ate some of my PMs, so I'm going to look at my Sent Box to make sure they're all there. Pls hold.

ETA: I have re-sent anything that isn't in my Sent box that should be. Hopefully. One of my re-sends was even eaten right as I sent it like. :C

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:TWO VULNERARIES WERE BOUGHT ON D2

I... was one of those.

I... also had a feeling Ninfia owned that particular shop, judging by her comments, and I... thought the doctor would protect her for the same reasons. Even though I was initially going to.

Duck wrote:Well, Lux has been pouring out vinegar (a nice amber apple cider vinegar, if my nose serves me) apparently, because one of my letters got a Return to Sender. That count as littering?

Not me last phase. But I can tell you both vinegars and the wine were purchased.

Mitsu wrote:I used the vinegar on Luxaria because I needed to remove it from my inventory somehow becAUSE I TOTALLY MISREAD WHAT IT MEANT god I thought it blocked all items

OH GOD I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. That's why I said I used it on Ninfia on the first night (technically N1, but it was effectively N0?), because I had bought a vinegar for two reasons, one of which was to deny mafia. And then I realized it... didn't work like I thought it would. So I tried to put it on the person I thought would be least likely to get positive town effects on her due to the neutral mystery. ;w;

nautilus

nautilus

UPDATE

Someone poured vinegar on katagi last night, Missus Mayor corrected me. I even got some flavour of me going "ew gross" and leaving katagi's house.

... The vinegar is a really baffling item to me because it blocks only town actions but specifically not protections, so I have no idea how to read this. But yeah, someone bought vinegar last night and used it on katagi.

Edit: Ninja'd by Lux, but Lux isn't lying anyways: one of the vinegars bought was used on katagi.

plotstickers

plotstickers

Could it have been to block this game's equivalent of a stun? If this is a dumb question sorry items confuse me a lot

plotstickers

plotstickers

Oh wait only mafia would want to stun her nvm

nautilus

nautilus

Maybe? The thing though is that Missus Mayor clarified a while back:

Vinegar's place in the Item Priority Hierarchy is after the Vulnerary and Protect. It'll ward off every town action except protects.

I... okay, so I asked the host about it privately and apparently the vinegar does not affect actions taken by the mafia (so, the NK), nor does it block any items used by the mafia. I am fully willing to admit though that maybe whoever used the vinegar didn't know how it worked, because Lux and I apparently misinterpreted its ability??? I bought it on D1 because I thought it had the ability to block mafia-used items but.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum