Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 19]

1welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 pm

nautilus

nautilus

night 4 end.

There’s a portrait in the hallway with the impossible number of rooms. You look deeply at it one night with another one of the guests.

“Who’s that?” you say, as you peer closer into the oils. The other guest shrugs.

“There used to be this real famous hypnotist, y’know?” they say. “Kinda looks like him. They say he did a bunch of Vegas shows and stuff, and he was really good at what he did. I remember that his whole schtick was that he had a crystal monocle, which he’d use in his show or whatever. Chronicles of Whimsy. Load of fantasy, if I do say so myself. ‘Course, he never does shows anymore.”

“Why?”

“He died. No warning about it. Really sudden,” the guest said as they sat down against the floor of the door. “They say he died real suddenly and they found his body out in the middle of the woods. It was super creepy, too. Rumour has it they did tests on him and stuff, but couldn’t find a single damn thing that killed him. What the rumour says or whatever is that his mouth was half open, like he was sayin’ some kind of word. Like it was the word that killed him, you know?”

You turn to look at the picture again, and wonder why it’s here.

The chess game goes on in the basement. The figure with the long shadow laughs.

“How long has it been? Years?”

The shadow-faced figure does not reply, but he moves a piece silently. He waits.

A kill attempt was made on a room, but it failed!
Room #18 [The Love Shack, Otherwise Known as Love To Hack] was locked!
Day 5 has begun. Please vote for whom you would like to lynch, if any.
Day 5 will end on August 19th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST*.

*I had someone who was uneasy about extended day phases, so I'll end the day phase when every player in the thread posts stating that they want it ended or when every player locks in their vote (thereby rendering the phase basically ended anyways).

Other rollovers:
Day 5 end
Night 5 end
Day 6 end

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:14 am; edited 8 times in total

2welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:52 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: AliceofOz

unvote

vote: AliceofOz

Hold on, I locked a room last night. It should be in rollover. Hmm... ;v; Oh there it is.

3welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:01 pm

deo

deo

so

something interesting happened

after all of the troubles going through interrogating tiki

something has come up

so tiki let me ask

y u not visitan

vote: Tiki the Troll

Spoiler:

4welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:02 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Vote: Tiki for the world's most obvious reasons. At least let me complete my Alice investigation like I was asked to do before we lynch her. And we will.

On mobile so keeping it short, but I used my ability so I stayed in the same room. Actually think there's not much to say.

5welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Deo, I have waited all game for a moment like this.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

6welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:05 pm

deo

deo

Kiyoko wrote:Deo, I have waited all game for a moment like this.
i'm so glad i have learned new posting tricks to enhance the experience _(:3 」∠)_

all that was missing was claiming bomb whoops

7welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:11 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

room 2 was empty, i was alone in three.

my results (nautilus really made this PM crazy for a small bit): there is a redirect role in place that occurs every other night, can choose between player or just room.

edit: vote: tiki unvote vote: tiki I guess based on deo's role information that we got???

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

8welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

uhhh guess i might as well lock my vote as well?

Vote: AliceofOz
UnVote: AliceofOz

9welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Yeah sure me too

Unvote: Tiki
Vote: Tiki

10welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:25 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

ok so um

have we discussed what if there are miller shenanigans in this game and how that affects things?

deo

deo

whoops
unvote: Tiki the Troll
vote: Tiki the Troll

it is possible that miller shenanigans are taking place, but we might as well wait till after tiki's lynch since it's pretty 100% now

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS THREADTOP THE NEW PAGETOP FIND OUT MORE AT 11

day 5 end
night 5 end
day 6 end

Last edited by deo on Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total

12welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:30 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

tiki's lynch is what i'm referring to. not that i believe they're a miller but if they flip town that puts all suspicion on you, deo.

13welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

stoat alley.

AliceofOz: III
Tiki the Troll: III

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Mr. Alice vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
T3tsuya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs.
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs.
deo vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

14welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Unvote
Vote: AliceofOZ

15welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:35 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Also I spent the night with Sammy in room 11...
Knowing her, she stole my pillow again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 19]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum