Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

271welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:14 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm not going to post the maf PMs because they're already in the google doc, haha. :> But I'm glad people enjoyed the game! I don't really have much else to talk about, other than the fact that dang, the town was on point this game. I knew going into it it was gonna be a battle of attrition, but. Dang. I'm sorry mafia that was a trainwreck.

I probably won't rehost this (if I do) for a while because I'm absolutely certain this game is cursed and needs to burn in the fire from which it came. It was birthed from two separate games about buildings that ended up burned down and will die by being burned. I do think though that I'll tweak things if I ever host this again. Plus it can't be closed again OOPS

I think I'm going to take a short break after this game and come back for Anime High School (tm), since hosting this and filtering out PMs took a lot out of me, haha. I hope everyone joins me for anime high school too. :>

Finally, there were a bunch of really obvious shoehorned references to things in my rollovers, but I think Kiyoko has that covered.

272welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:08 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

THAT COMIC IS SO AMAZING! AND THE FANFICS!

ALso irrelevant but I actually thought T3T was town and very nearly voted No Lynch but decided against it since I figured town was in a good position still. I didn't voice it, though, because I wasn't feeling particularly well/eloquent.

BUT DAMN WAS MAFIA CURSED OMG. ALL OF THAT STUFF. This game is definitely cursed in some way. Hopefully the curse will lift if/when it's hosted next.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

273welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:02 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Whoo! This was awesome, thanks nautilus! And that comic omg! But man, the mafia had even worse luck than the maf in TV Tropes Mafia.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

274welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

First off I really love that comic, I favorited it and everything.
Second off, I really enjoyed the game... through I had horrible luck on figuring out who was mafia at the end. It was fun, through I do feel sorry for mafia and their luck.

I really liked this confusing game.

[Also, I'm back from Cali without dying in an airplane accident and now at my own computer.]

275welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:29 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok!!!!!!! IM SORRY FOR POSTING AFTER THE GAME IS OVER BUT YOU CANT!!!! MAKE ME CURIOUS AND THEN GO OFF WITHOUT SAYING A WORD ABT THE THING THAT MADE ME CURIOUS???? hella shady

what are the references guys

what are the references

tHE REFERENCES BRO WHAT ARE THE REFS

276welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:37 pm

nautilus

nautilus

LUCAS. IT'S OKAY.

Let me tell you one of them.

The TV was kicked in, and some sewn felt biscuits from your bag (you had been given them by someone, who insisted that he didn’t want them, for who would make biscuits out of felt) had been ripped open.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 67Cpt37

277welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

OKAY HERE WE GO. This isn't all of them, just the ones I'm reasonably certain of.

You ran into the house
24a House of Leaves maf

She used to own a hotel once, but it burned down
22a Hotel Pokefornia

There was a postcard featuring shooting stars and weary travellers on the desk
31a Wish upon a star

Another proclaims that in another life, they were a wine taster of the finest calibre before they got their current job
22b WIFOM

Above your fireplace hung masks, made from animal skin. One a fox, one a rabbit, one a dog, one a cat.
Round 3: Masquerade

felt biscuits
20a and 2c Become a Member of the Midnight Crew

They even put one sock on your foot
22a Hotel Pokefornia

You were always a creature of the night
Round 2: COTN

What the rumour says or whatever is that his mouth was half open, like he was sayin’ some kind of word. Like it was the word that killed him, you know?
24a voodoo role (or RFAH poltergeist)

I remember that his whole schtick was that he had a crystal monocle, which he’d use in his show or whatever. Chronicles of Whimsy. Load of fantasy
26b The Crystal Chronicles

You could tell a gaggle of mean girls from less plastic ones almost immediately just at a glance.
27b Mean Girls

The valley of fear may be deep, but the abyss of death is deeper.
28a Sherlock and the Valley of Fear

Fridge always stocked with plates upon plates of drinks.
19b Fridge War

death in a mansion
15 death in a mansion

Third time's the charm
1 Third Time’s the charm

Don't forget the lyrics
21b Don’t forget the lyrics

He died. No warning about it.
20b No Warning

Tick… tock.
2 Tick, Tock

Back in the city full of cops and murders
8 Cops ‘n’ Murderers

You grew up in a violent city
11 Violent City

Welcome to this bed and breakfast, kiddos!
33b Welcome to Pandora, Kiddos

another place, another time (x2)
another side, another mafia game (KH UPICK)

You spin a cotton-thread of sentences
19a Crossing Threads(?)

TV was kicked in
18b I accidentally the TV(?)

You speak of the one time that your aunt brought her terrier to a family barbecue and the dog ate all of the sausages
32.5 oh my dog (?)

One insists that the book adaptation is always better than the movie, which causes a stir in the group as glasses clink and people pound the table.

30b Literary UPICK (?)

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

278welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:
Above your fireplace hung masks, made from animal skin. One a fox, one a rabbit, one a dog, one a cat.
Round 3: Masquerade

...How did I miss that?

Kiyoko wrote:
I remember that his whole schtick was that he had a crystal monocle, which he’d use in his show or whatever. Chronicles of Whimsy. Load of fantasy
26b The Crystal Chronicles

Hmm. Jaiser and I need to play more of that game again. *nudges him*

279welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OH MY GOD?? I was expecting, like, references to pop culture or whatever???? This is a lot better omfg nautilus!!!!!!!!!! And the way you've written every rollover, blending all of that in so nicely? You're awesome omggg

AND iM BLUSHING REALLY HARD @ THE FACT THAT THERES A FF MAFIA REFERENCE??? TIKI THAT IS A FINAL FANTASY MAFIA REFERENCE IT WAS A REALLY COOL GAME AND ALSO REALLY INSANE TBH AND TB H OMG IT WAS CRAZY

280welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

OH MY GOD I HOPE THERE ARE MORE CRAZY GAMES HIGH LUCAS THE CRAZY GAMES GIVES SUCH MEMORIES

(Shameful plug: if you like crazy, check out the Vanilla game, or a least the rollovers, because I'M AWESOME AT THEM. *humility*)

281welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 19 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:18 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also, a little late but. I updated everyone's stats. If yours are wrong, let me know.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum