Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 19]

151welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:07 am

Rasei

Rasei

I change my mind on whom is mafia. AliceofOz and T3Tsuya.

Last edited by Rasei on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : im not going to be able to post until i get to the airport)

152welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 am

nautilus

nautilus

night 6 end.

Breakfast: Regret.
{Gluten-free options available. Coffee: None.}

The night rolls on, and so does the endless storm. The slowly accumulating bodies were disposed of in Room #4, which had become an awkward wastebasket for accumulated rotten food, trash, and the occasional corpse. But spirits were unusually high, even at this time; despite the worry and anxiety of the earlier days, a feeling of peace had washed over the majority of the guests.

Or was it resignation that they were going to be trapped forever? Like they were tangled in some twisted thread of fate, trapped in a spiderweb that was beyond their comprehension. The shared dreams and nightmares of several guests... There were no clues as to why that was happening. Or why any of this was happening.

To the more optimistic, this experience was akin to a children's fairy tale, a fantastic situation that surely had a happy ending. To the rational, it was anything but.

"How can they even hope to win if they cannot even defend themselves?" the shadowy man muttered.

"You'd be surprised what can happen," the woman replied, moving her rook. "Sometimes in the unlikeliest of situations, a defendant can defend themselves without the help of others."

The game goes on.

Room #11 [THE ROOM OF REQUIREMENT] was locked!
A trap has been dismantled.
Day 7 has begun. Please vote for who you would like to lynch, if any.
Day 7 will end on August 21th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST*, or whenever every vote has been locked in.

153welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:15 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

stoat alley.

AliceofOz: VII

high seraph vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
T3tsuya vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
deo vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Ardonye vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Ninfia vs. no lynch no vote
Kotakia vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:45 pm; edited 8 times in total

154welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:35 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

rasei came into my room last night, 27

As Alice was in room 11 and was locked in there and there wasn't even an NK attempt (unless alca is mafia and is making the best set up...) vote: AliceofOz unvote vote: AliceofOz.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

155welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:10 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

nautilus wrote:
A trap has been dismantled.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Lucille-bluth-wink-gif-i7_zpscb45c8d1

I was alone in room 2 and it looks like 11 rooms were occupied last night!

Vote: no lynch
unvlote
Vote: No vote

honestly if Alca is actually maf I will probably lose my mind because wow. wow. wow.

but yeah! I think, from a town perspective Alice is the most sus so here hoping that lynch goes through well. if she is ALSO bullet proof wtf.

sorry I've been a lil in and out of the thread tho! real life is like... kicking my ass soundly but y'know.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

156welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:13 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph wrote:You apparently cleared AliceofOz with your investigation? Where does it leave Rasei then, is she mafia? ANOTHER bulletproof mafia, too? Or did Rasei lie about that in order to throw suspicion on Alice? Yeah, Rasei has been on my suspect list for a long time and only managed to get out of it after the whole incident with losing an extra life etc and while she COULD have lied through that, it's a gambit that would be so easily broken after Alice was lynched and flipped mafia that I don't think it would have proved very effective after all.

I'm to the point where I'm not even sure if people are reading my posts anymore. Maybe this is a sign to just stop posting.

T3tsuya wrote: There's a high chance Alice is still going to be lynched, and I understand if she is actually maf that throws the veracity of my claims into question. We'll see how that goes, as I think she could be.

At this point though, my role and information is all I have to give left, it's up to anyone how they use it after this.

Never once did I say this clears Alice anywhere in any one of my posts. The point of this exercise was for me to prove that my role was what I said it was. If you want to talk about gambits being unlikely, what about the fact that I left it open completely as to who I investigated and let someone else decide?

I could not plan for that. Literally anybody could have asked for me to investigate literally anybody else. Rasei said Alice, and I investigated Alice. Room 11 was jailed and there was no NK. There's a high chance that means Alice is maf. It's extremely obvious the point of this was to investigate where she would be and use that information. Everyone knows we have a jailer.

If I were scum, why on earth would I put myself in a position where not only do I out my last partner, but I also point directly to her so she can not act? If anything Alice being jailed and no NK happening backs up I was telling the truth about Alice being in Room 11.

I feel like some people in this thread are getting away with literal murder with no explanation backing up their actions. People don't find that suspicious.

While I am giving my role, my movements, my role investigation results, and speculation against those who would be my partners if I were maf. All of which have either been backed up or proven true. People somehow find that more suspicious.

I don't feel like that makes objective sense and it bothers me that everyone is always so willing to let people explain themselves, but then I do what I am asked and that still doesn't matter because one or two people have their suspicions they can't shake.

At that point my position is indefensible no matter what I do, no matter what I investigate, and no matter what case I make for myself. I'm sincerely not sure what else I can do in that specific area for you guys. I always tell people to consider the facts and act from there, but I feel like that's gone out the window completely at this point in the game.

Vote: AliceofOz
Unvote
Vote: AliceofOz

If she flips maf, great. Like I said, I see it being likely. (Read: She is not cleared)

If she flips town, I sincerely wonder how people will react to my claim. Since the big thing "Wrong" with my random investigation seems to be I am investigating someone that seems to be maf.

All we can do is wait.

157welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:50 am

alcasync

alcasync

vote: AliceofOz
unvote

Umm to clarify my role. I said this before but I know there's a lot of information in this thread so people probably forgot. ;v; If a mafia sends in the NK but they're locked in their room alone, it means that they trap their own room. So if AliceofOz sent in the NK, there's now a trap in room 11.

If we have a trap remover who is willing to remove traps for us, it might be worth having them target that room?

T3tsuya, I also said this before but I'll repeat it. I'll trust your role information if you can give us information on, say, Ardonye. Someone who we know is town.

158welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:09 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Remember I said Alice or myself
vote:AliceofOz
Invite
Vote:AliceifOz

159welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:19 pm

nautilus

nautilus

As an aside, my activity might be sporadic in the coming days: life is still being a pain to me.

In terms of players: Rasei has already voted but she has talked to me about possible inactivity re: airport shenanigans, and Luxaria has already discussed with me her break, so the activity rules will be temporarily suspended for both of these players.

I also know what's up on Ninfia's end and I will waive the activity rule for her as well if necessary.

160welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:31 pm

deo

deo

unvote

alone in Room 1 wee woo

161welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Vote: Alice of Oz unvote: Alice of Oz Vote: Alice of OZ

Sorry, a bit sick today.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

162welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:38 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Can't read everything right now but I was alone in Room 26, and there was 1 person in Room 25. Yes a bird escaped from my cages and I'm devastated and shocked wow !!!

vote: AliceofOz, unvote, vote: AliceofOz btw

163welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:07 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

@high seraph: that was me, alone.

unvote: AliceofOz

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

164welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'll probably be going to bed... late again today, but if the remaining two voters (plotstickers/AliceofOz) pass in votes before I go to bed, the phase'll end sometime tonight. o/ And then we'll enter night and I'm running out of material to shoehorn into rollover

I'm also drawing a manga for the final rollover. It's going to be great but I can't show anyone it. But it's going to be great

165welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 11 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:33 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Ooh, comic!

Btw, I'm in the same room as I was last night.

vote AliceofOz
unvote AliceofOz
vote AliceofOz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum