Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

211welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

vote tally.

T3tsuya: VII
plotstickers: II

high seraph vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
alcasync vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs. plotstickers
Rasei vs. plotstickers plotstickers
plotstickers vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
deo vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
Ardonye vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya
Ninfia vs. no vote no vote
Kotakia vs. T3tsuya T3tsuya

Last edited by nautilus on Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:53 pm; edited 6 times in total

212welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:13 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

good job pagetopping

213welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

T3tsuya umm!!! I really hope you're not taking my posts personally!!!! From your last few posts, I get the feeling you're a bit distressed and um if that's the case... I'm sorry?? I'm also apologizing because you've been quoting me a lot on those posts so I guess I feel like I'm responsible for making you feel that way? It's not my intention and I'm just playing a game in which, and I quote yourself on this, consists on people lying to each other...

That being said, I'm going to try to explain my suspicion and vote again and I'm going to start off by saying there is probably nothing you can say at this point to change my mind about the direction this lynch is taking. I think you are mafia. And I also think that, if you are mafia, you're also one heck of a good player. As I said, your posts were well-constructed, they have no holes and sound perfectly town.

The reason why I voted you is basically "I drew a chart and concluded, by process of elimination, the last mafia is among this group of people". You've pointed out Ardonye is the only 100% cleared player and that's true!!! But either way, things that came up in the thread, like Kotakia successfully outing other players' roles, can't be ignored, and honestly it's evidence enough to me that she is town. The other players went through similar events that made me cross their names off my suspicion list.

Plot's, deo's and your own name have never been crossed off my list, unfortunately.

Ok tbh I changed my mind I don't wanna vote T3tsuya anymore so I'll unvote.

Nah I'm just kidding, vote: T3tsuya lmao.

I'm serious though, I hope you don't take all of what I've said in the thread personally! I really like you and I had a really gg playing with you ; w;

214welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm

deo

deo

whoops i kinda died irl but thankfully there's not much for me to catch up on

i guess i'm still kinda ???? over why i'm still among top candidates for mafia but it's not a big deal

anyway yeah alca got it right, I target a room and see everyone who has been there, and that's how I could confirm Tiki was trying to lie

vote: T3tsuya
unvote

Last edited by deo on Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO REASON NOT FORGETTING TO CLOSE BOLD AT ALL NOPE)

215welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:05 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

sorry im a bit out of it still. throws votes at the thread

vote: no vote
unvote
vote: no vote

@__@ I should be more coherent tomorrow friends!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

216welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:29 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

am i the only one not in on this train yet?

tbh idk i feel t3t would've slipped up somehow by now if he was maf, moreso than he 'has'. if he flips town, who's left?

vote:t3t unvote vote: t3t

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

217welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

[b]unvote; [/b[b]vote:plotsticker[/b
I might be wrong but I really feel that T3tsuya isn't mafia.

218welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:32 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Honestly I have some doubt regarding this lynch and not 100% certain, but 6 out of the 11 votes are locked in on T3tsuya. I can't really see a way to 'undo' this. I'll lock my vote in so the phase will end and we'll get results.

unvote: T3tsuya

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

219welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

unvote
vote:plotstickers

Sorry, I made an error in formatting

220welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm fully aware that the lynch is pretty much cemented, but I would like T3tsuya to lock in his vote (or for the phase to naturally end tomorrow at noon) before I end the phase. Regardless, I'll be going to bed soon so if T3tsuya locks in his vote while I'm asleep, rollover won't happen for a couple hours.

I'm almost done my comic. It's the worst. I'm so sorry Lucas

221welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:05 am

high seraph

high seraph

!!!!!!!! whats that supposed to mean!!!!!!!!

also lmfao @ thread title

222welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:02 am

nautilus

nautilus

Heads up that rollover will probably be late by an hour, I have loads of stuff to do and I'll get to it in a bit o/

223welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:32 am

nautilus

nautilus

day 8 end.

?

Spoiler:

Ninfia has achieved a win condition!
T3tsuya has been lynched...

224welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:33 am

nautilus

nautilus

NOT A REAL INTERMISSION

Ardonye was killed! They were the POLITICIAN. They were TOWN.
Ardonye has left a will!

Will wrote:
welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Could-a-talking-dog-be-president-1413329652604
Will and Testament of President Barksby Woofmelon the Third.

My citizens, I know I am the townie you deserve, but not the one you need right now for I rely on power of votes! I hope you continue voting wisely and sniffing out mafia! You make my tail wag very hard.

To the host, I give you my precious watermelon.

For chinomi, I will pay for her to dumped in the sea so she is reunited with her clams.

To Kiyoko, I would like to posthumously award the GOOD DOGGY star, in thanks for their service.

Give a second while I write the final rollover, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw how amazing this will was.

225welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 15 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:47 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Jesus christ nautilus you really went all out

STILL READING I WILL HAVE COMMENTS WHEN I AM DONE

Okay I am done how holy shit I can't stop laughing

HOW LONG DID THIS TAKE YOU

A++

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next