Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

166welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:53 pm

high seraph

high seraph

inb4 nautilus portrays me as a literal cinnamon bun in the game over comic

im glad i could pagetop on page 12 with such a crucial piece of information

167welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Lucas, you should just choose that as your next role.

168welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 pm

nautilus

nautilus

high seraph wrote:inb4 nautilus portrays me as a literal cinnamon bun in the game over comic

tbh that was my plan to use a random stock image of a cinnamon bun if I ran out of time to complete it. at first I was all "it'll be 1 page long!" and now I'm pretty sure it's going to be, like, 7

169welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:09 pm

high seraph

high seraph

plotstickers wrote:Lucas, you should just choose that as your next role.
i'll vote in favor of Bakery Delicacies UPick on round 5.

nautilus wrote:
high seraph wrote:inb4 nautilus portrays me as a literal cinnamon bun in the game over comic

tbh that was my plan to use a random stock image of a cinnamon bun if I ran out of time to complete it. at first I was all "it'll be 1 page long!" and now I'm pretty sure it's going to be, like, 7
nautilus are you trying to summarize the whole game in that comic bc the whole game is like 80 pages dude lmaoooo

170welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 pm

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Vote : AliceofOz
Unvote
Vote : AliceofOz

171welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:

day 7 end.

You used to be simply sensational. A talent, they said, to find other talents. Perfect and diligent and young, you had fallen down on your luck in recent times. But a letter came in the mail one day, offering you a job for what was bound to catapult your career in an upward direction.

You just needed to drive out into the countryside for a little while...

And a woman would be waiting.

"I didn't do it!" you plead as the crowd encroaches on your chair. You scoot it a bit further back, your knuckles white as you grip the wood tightly. The guests move closer towards you, some with kitchen implements in their hands.

"We saw you," said one of the guests, the shadows of malice in his eyes. You gulp as you pull the chair back a little bit more. Your plan was to run back to your room and lock it shut and hope that maybe everyone would calm down. You didn't want to just do a brazen run for it, because someone tried to do that a few days ago and look how far it got them.

"I... But that wasn't me! That was someone else!" you yell, your voice getting a little more shrill. Sure, the nights were getting more and more complacent, but that didn't mean that the other guests weren't getting downright murderous during the daytime. This place couldn't be called even remotely peaceful, you think; these meetings were more like an invitation to die.

"There's no getting out of it now, we know you're with that woman and part of this goddamn hellhole!" another guest yelled, brandishing what appeared to be a giant butcher's knife in their hand that they had pilfered from the kitchen. You gulp again.

"W-why do we have to pick someone to die, every single time!" you shout as your chair shuffles across the carpet out the dining room. "It's like you're pulling supposed murderers out of a hat! Do any of you know what you're doing?"

The guests turn their heads to each other, and shake their heads no. One offers a halfheartened shrug.

And then they swarm you.

AliceofOz was lynched! They were the CASTING AGENT. They were TOWN.
Night 7 has begun. Please send in your room movements and actions.
Night 7 will end on August 22th, 2015 at 12:00PM EST*, or whenever every action has been sent in.

nautilus are you trying to summarize the whole game in that comic bc the whole game is like 80 pages dude lmaoooo

N-No. I'm trying to depict a scenario in this comic ok

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

172welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:49 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

looks at my bloody paws

173welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

one of my biggest regrets is that you never punched me before i died

174welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Well, first off Rasei arrived safely from the airport and is currently asleep due to being tired from her day.

SECOND OFF WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

175welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

To be honest, because of the way Alice voted herself, I wonder if she was a reverse-miller.

AliceofOz wrote:That awkward moment when your roomie hates your guts. I guess Rasei has a valid reason for suspecting me, but I didn't do it.

I'm sorry for the inactivity but I can't help it.

That said, I can't contribute a lot of info because my role is practically useless. Let's just say that I 'use' it during the day phase and it's done nooothing.

Also because I went back through her posts and she actually didn't seem to doubt Rasei's bullteproof claim at all?

AliceofOz wrote:My role is in Kiyoko's list.

And this statement is either a lie or Alice's role appears as something different upon rollover because the casting agent is not on Kiyoko's list.

176welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:46 am

high seraph

high seraph

???? ? ? ? ??? ? ?

i hope alca is right

177welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:51 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well, there is also the whole, casting agent = acting right? if she's a maf miller that would make perfect sense to me.

Also heads up, I'm getting 2 wisdom teeth out today so I might not be around tomorrow/tonight.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

178welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:41 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

she also didn't defend herself all that much so i mean, i agree w/ reverse miller

i also brought up that idea like 3 days ago and was kind of a general 'we'll get to that when we cross that bridge' so that's cool

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

179welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:44 am

Rasei

Rasei

May I have the ratio please? Sorry I meant to post last night but got tired....

If... If AliceofOz is really town, what happen to my extra life?

How do reverse millers mess with the ratio long term?

180welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 12 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:53 am

nautilus

nautilus

8:2:1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum