Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 19]

181welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:38 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

AliceofOz could be telling the truth in that their role power was on Kiyoko's list but in this game it's under a different name?

Casting Agent seems like a Seamstress to me imo

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

182welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:33 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I expect this phase to end sometime tonight since I'm only waiting on a few movements at this rate. o/ If you haven't sent one in, please send it in now!

183welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:52 pm

chinomi

chinomi

MELON BREAK

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 PpyVcH5

184welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:56 pm

deo

deo

oh my god i want that

like a lot

185welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

same tbh

I'm only waiting on one more action, but I know that the player in question is extremely busy so it'll be a couple hours yet. Currently I'm just channelling my inner mangaka in order to finish this comic on time.

... I'm putting too much effort into this, honestly. A comic entirely made out of stock images would be fine, but I've got to go the full mile.

186welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i believe in u

187welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm

nautilus

nautilus

night 7 end.

The chess game continues as the woman checks her watch periodically. She knows that she is the king of her country, her state, which cannot be by any other name.

And she waits while the shadowy man continues to play on.

A trap has been dismantled!
Room #26 [The Legend of Nautilus: Mafia's Mask] was locked!
Day 8 has begun. Please vote for whom you would like to lynch, if any.
Day 8 will end on August 23rd, 2015 at 12:00PM EST*, or when all votes are locked in.

omg ok. I will try and truck through these pages and if it turns out that I have to hack some of them together in MS Paint I totally win

188welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

deo why u visitan my room 1 last night?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

189welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:38 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Ok so, here's a list of people currently alive:

☛ high seraph
☛ Luxaria
☛ Sammiya
☛ alcasync
☛ T3tsuya
☛ Rasei
☛ plotstickers
☛ deo
☛ Ardonye
☛ Ninfia
☛ Kotakia

So, any ideas on who we are voting for this phase?

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

190welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:47 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: T3tsuya

I'm willing to change it if anyone can give me a better option but I still think T3tsuya is the last mafia.

Also, I spent the night with high seraph!

191welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:04 pm

deo

deo

i was there alone two nights ago, so I just stayed there last night too ⁽⁽◝( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )◜⁾⁾

anyway yeah I'm leaning towards t3tsuya for the last (?) maf, but is Ardonye still our only clear? I guess I never really thought about clear-ability in the recent bloodbaths lol

192welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

vote tally.

T3tsuya: I
plotstickers: I

high seraph vs.
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs.
alcasync vs. T3tsuya
T3tsuya vs. plotstickers
Rasei vs.
plotstickers vs.
deo vs.
Ardonye vs.
Ninfia vs.
Kotakia vs.

To be fair I actually don't ... know when this game will end so I'm literally just pulling this comic out of thin air and rushing through it hoping that I finish it before game end. It actually looks pretty good but when I'm writing out lines like SOMEONE DIED AND NOW I AM UPSET AND SAD < that I can't stop laughing because 90% of it is in comic sans.

Also I need to stop adding pages to my already large page count

Last edited by nautilus on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

193welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I'm in Room 8. Got a note from what I assume is plotstickers.

Terrific t3tsuya, tell terrifying tales

I am 100% out of ideas of what else to do to defend my position here. I have literally thrown everything including the kitchen sink into this to get speculation going, keep conversation on task, and make smart informed decisions. I feel like no matter how suspicious somebody's actions have been and how much they can't prove them as leaning any way, they're fine. But if I investigate whoever I think is maf, and I'm right. That's suspicious because that's how previous posts may have painted me. So at this point I have nothing else to say other than what I already have. I'm exhausted by the literal book definition of the word.

So no tales from me.

I'm not strictly sure if Alice is a reverse miller since her role is not on the list. But then again I have no idea what that would mean for Rasei and her bulletproof. I'll take the position of "Can't know" since I don't think Rasei is maf at this point in the game.

The only thing I have to go off of is plotstickers both being on my list before, being immediately "established" as town by chinomi so early, and the fact that the only thing that's happened since then is she's sent notes. Which tends to lean town, but has been a mafia role before.

It still boggles my mind how quickly that one was dropped given how fantastically and openly a confirmed maf tried to establish her buddy as town, and just because notes could be sent. But that's neither here nor there.

Vote: plotstickers

All I can do at this point is reiterate that everything I have ever said or done in this thread has been either proven 100% correct, performed at someone else's behest in an attempt to gain more information, or has been rooted soley in established facts or accepted speculation. And hope that people can understand that is true. Anything that could paint me as suspicious could paint pretty much anybody else as suspicious as well at this time, and it honestly bothers me how much that tends to not matter to some people.

If some of you do actually arrive at the same conclusion that I have that the most suspicious person at current might be the one that was claimed innocent so early by an established mafia member, please vote based on what you think and not what anyone else thinks. Don't be a sheep and think critically about everything that's happened thus far.

Not even saying that to save my butt here, if you sincerely think I'm the one whodunnit, that's fine if you have sound logic. I am just trying to encourage good play based around people thinking on it rather than voting blindly.

EDIT:

deo wrote:but is Ardonye still our only clear? I guess I never really thought about clear-ability in the recent bloodbaths lol

Yes. Ardonye is the only person in this entire game that has been cleared as Town, which is one of the factors bothering me so much about this.

194welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

it's the next day phase after alca asked you to get info on Mariya, do you have it?

ALSO there was no kill attempt in rollover and Lucas was the only person in the locked room so...?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

195welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 13 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:12 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kotakia wrote:ALSO there was no kill attempt in rollover and Lucas was the only person in the locked room so...?

Ah, no, I was in the room with him. ;v; I locked his room and then moved into it. Like I said, I can lock myself into rooms and I can go in and out of locked rooms at will.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum