Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

106welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Alice wrote:there's finally a breakfast and i die?

i can't believe this omg...rip....

Meh, it's nothing special.
If you can forgive me, I'll split a quiche with you in the next life (SINCE THIS B&B APPARENTLY DIDN'T SERVE QUICHE - JIPPED).

Don't worry. Looks like I'll be there soon.

107welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i'll save you a seat at the afterlife quiche bar

108welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

heads up that i am still frazzled by Life Stuff but kiyoko will be updating the tally when i'm asleep

If the phase ends when I'm not around and everyone locks she knows what to do

109welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:23 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

vote: tiki unvote vote: tiki

room 6 was empty, i was in 5. got luxaria's role.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

110welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Vote: no Vote
Unvote
Vote: no Lynch

shrugs for 7000 daaayyssss

also, who doesn't think Dimsum is awesome??? tiki. plz. love yourself.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

111welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:42 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Sorry for the radio silence, been gone most of the day. I'll keep this short and sweet.

Vote: Tiki
Unvote

Alice was in Room 11 last night. She was alone.

Added bonus, Room 11 is called "The Room of Requirement"

Which is a pretty funny coincidence given what I'm using it for here.

112welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:25 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:Sorry for the radio silence, been gone most of the day. I'll keep this short and sweet.

Unvote

Alice was in Room 11 last night. She was alone.

Added bonus, Room 11 is called "The Room of Requirement"

Which is a pretty funny coincidence given what I'm using it for here.

So...I offer hugs, and this is your response. So, in other words...

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 2EnohWV

I am cry.

113welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:31 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

bed, breakfast, and betrayal

114welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:33 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: AliceofOz
unvote: AliceofOz
vote: AliceofOz

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

115welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

Hey T3tsuya I don't think we're allowed to disclose room names that haven't shown up in rollover. :o But anyway I stayed in room 27 again all by myself, as you'd expect from me at this point. Nobody was in room 26, according to my birds.

vote: Tiki the Troll
unvote
vote: Tiki the Troll

I wrote B&B fanfiction last night but my internet was really shitty so you guys will never know how it went and for that I pity you.

116welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:14 am

nautilus

nautilus

nautilus wrote:
nautilus wrote:

vote tally.

Tiki the Troll: IV
Sammiya: I
AliceofOz: I
No Lynch: I

high seraph vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Luxaria vs.
Sammiya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
AliceofOz vs.
alcasync vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
T3tsuya vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Tiki the Troll vs. Sammiya Sammiya
Rasei vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
plotstickers vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
deo vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll
Ardonye vs. AliceofOz AliceofOz
Ninfia vs. no vote No Lynch
Kotakia vs. Tiki the Troll Tiki the Troll

Just need AliceofOz to vote and the phase will end whenever I get back from more errands today.

Also re: room names - https://crywolf.rpg-board.net/t99p135-welcome-to-the-b-b-day-6#3374 (otherwise known as I strongly discourage anyone from mentioning or discussing room names as part of the game, and you're banned from claiming room names from previous days)

117welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:16 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:I wrote B&B fanfiction last night but my internet was really shitty so you guys will never know how it went and for that I pity you.

Aww...but that's okay! I'm sure you made me appropriately awesome in it!

118welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Yeah I was in Room 11.

Um, I'm really sorry for how silent I've been by the way. I'm not doing this on purpose and umm I'm fine with getting lynched next phase since the ratio's looking really safe at the moment.

Seriously though, I'm town. But it's okay. :v

Vote : Tiki the Troll
Unvote
Vote: Tiki the Troll

119welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AliceofOz wrote:Vote : Tiki the Troll
Unvote
Vote: Tiki the Troll

SO IT IS WRITTEN
SO IT SHALL BE

120welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 8 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:58 am

high seraph

high seraph

Tiki if you don't die expect a visit from my birds. They will poop on you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum