Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN]

+13
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
plotstickers
Ninfia
Ardonye
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
Mr. Alice
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
deo
alcasync
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

61welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:36 am

Rasei

Rasei

So. Tiki was lynchproof. But for how long?

62welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:38 am

high seraph

high seraph

Where's our town vig tbh

63welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:24 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

high seraph wrote:Where's our town vig tbh

Indeed where is the other Alice. I'm getting impatient here.

64welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:03 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

nautilus wrote:Tiki the Troll was lynched, but it failed!

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 6PlRXhI

Oh my god I refuse to believe I've been played like this. By Tiki. You gigantic lynchproof jerk.

I swear to god.

My only solace is that I can vote to kill you again. Unless Mr Alice can shoot you.

65welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:07 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
nautilus wrote:Tiki the Troll was lynched, but it failed!

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 6PlRXhI

Oh my god I refuse to believe I've been played like this. By Tiki. You gigantic lynchproof jerk.

I swear to god.

My only solace is that I can vote to kill you again. Unless Mr Alice can shoot you.

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Maxresdefault

66welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:16 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Colbert-popcorn

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

67welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:45 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I DIDN'T BRING THIS CHROME SPRAY PAINT FOR TIKI NOT TO DIE

ALSO!!! UM!!! I really don't believe we would have two lynchproof/bulletproofs on town side (or really... at all in the game...) so uh... yeah.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

68welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:12 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kotakia wrote:I DIDN'T BRING THIS CHROME SPRAY PAINT FOR TIKI NOT TO DIE

ALSO!!! UM!!! I really don't believe we would have two lynchproof/bulletproofs on town side (or really... at all in the game...) so uh... yeah.

This is getting to me too. I mean Tiki's is proven and he's not even pretending to be anything but Maf anymore, so that's safe, but I don't know.

If Alice is under scrutiny right now it seems we'll find out about Rasei's claim soon either way.

69welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:34 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Also did I miss it or did you not post your results on Alice anyways?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

70welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:47 am

Rasei

Rasei

Yes, I want to hear the results on AliceofOz to.

71welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:38 am

alcasync

alcasync

I'd like to say again that I won't trust T3tsuya unless he's able to give us information on someone who isn't practically confirmed mafia. The people he claims to have information on so far are Tiki, eleni, and supposedly AliceofOz, and they are all either confirmed or highly suspected mafia.

72welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:20 am

Rasei

Rasei

That is true. If I remember correctly he started the lynch against Tiki, which would be better for mafia because he was lynch proof.

73welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hello everyone!

some events irl have happened and our lovely host is going to be away for a little longer than expected. It's nothing especially serious, and I'm sure when she gets home and is able she'll update everyone on the game schedule and whatever else needs to be done!

Thank you all for your patience!

74welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:07 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm convinced the last 3 mafia are Tiki, AliceofOz and T3tsuya as well (sorry deo you lost exclusivity on the last interchangeable slot).

At this point I don't think having two bullet/lynchproof roles is that weird because lmao we have two watchers (despite Ninfia's stalker skills being sooo much more powerful than my birdwatching skills), a TON of investigative roles (i literally lost track but I think we had Kiyoko, Kotakia and supposedly T3tsuya), and idk I'm just not so easily surprised this game has been a really wild ride so far

ninja'd by ninfia, I hope everything is ok nautilus!! Dont worry about us we'll be good until you're back

75welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] - Page 5 Empty Re: welcome to the b & b [TOWN WIN] Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Well I mean, to be fair, we do have different alignments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum