Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 36]

Aeiou

Aeiou

Day 1 I also bought 3 of the unlimited produce item things so I spent all 8g. Bot sure if that matters though

nautilus

nautilus

It... it actually does, because if that's the case then Rasei straight up lied about buying a strawberry and an egg lol

According to the lottery jackpot, 5G worth of produce purchases were made on D1, and:

Kiyoko - 1 egg
drandahl - 1 apple
Aeiou - 3 produce

That's 5G and leaves no room for Rasei's strawberry and egg

4G of produce purchases were made on D2, and I was two of them because I bought two eggs. Rasei also claimed to have bought an egg but who knows if this was truthful, tbh.

e: ezz, don't answer this if you feel like you don't want to, but did you buy anything other than a crab trap on D1? There's one thing that bothers me a little in this game still, but I'll refrain from mentioning it explicitly until day, or until Plot/Angel come back and answer questions.

@Plot/Angel - What did you buy on D1

ezzelin

ezzelin

nautilus wrote:ezz, don't answer this if you feel like you don't want to, but did you buy anything other than a crab trap on D1? There's one thing that bothers me a little in this game still, but I'll refrain from mentioning it explicitly until day, or until Plot/Angel come back and answer questions.
that's ok, I was actually considering mentioning it before -
I spent a total of 7g on D1; I also bought tin cans, and learned absolutely nothing from using them.

And now that plot is here, I would also very much like to hear what they claim to have bought.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

ANNOUNCEMENT

Due to various irl reasons, I'm gonna have to extend this phase by half a day, and the Day Phase after that by another half day to put things back on schedule.

Rollover is at 7 a.m. California time.

Entelechy

Entelechy

I woke up this morning terrified that Rasei had been tailored and actually was the doctor, then I remembered that's not what Temporary Paint did and went back to sleep : P

nautilus

nautilus

Well

At least that gives Angel/Plot time to post, because I think for the most part speculation's stagnated until they post because bar someone counterclaiming any of the roles that have become evident in this thread idk what else we can speculate on

I'll post more about the thing I'm curious about once Angel and Plot post, but I don't want to do it before they post so they change their speculation in any way

Also I'm usually awake at that time so heck yeah rollover at a time when I am awake vs a time when I need to go to bed

I hope everything's going well with you, Missus Mayor!!!

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

That would've been an interesting mechanic to add to the game..........

ninjad wow

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Question from an outside observer:
Given MegaCorp is outright mudering people, shouldn't they be taken away in police cars, not buses?XD

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley kinda only has one police officer

drandahl

drandahl

At work of course, but here's what I bought on D2:

Magic 8 Ball, Temporary Paint, Gift Box, Stationery, Apple (in cider form) (which for all intents and purposes is totally just an apple)

Still had plenty of funds after this. Obviously used this second 8 Ball, won't say whether or not I used the Temporary Paint. Bought Gift Box and Stationery to help spread funds to the Post Office, which I thought would be getting no business.

On D3: I bought a Signpost (and other things) for similar reasoning, and I will use the signpost tonight.

high seraph

high seraph

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 29 Luxari12

why dont u love me

Luxaria

Luxaria

WHAT DO YOU MEAN.

nautilus

nautilus

ftr I'm not sure if Angel will be able to post today, since going off of what I know about what's going on with her she seems to be really busy. I do hope Plot can drop by though, especially since the phase is now Super Long (though I'll probably take the opportunity to sleep early)

@mafia - Please don't kill Kiyoko. Do you know she's only lived until the end of two games

She has the approximate lifespan of a mayfly

Please do not kill her

@lucas - will you ever bless me :(

Items for sale on Day 1:

x1 - Binoculars (Aeiou, used on Luxaria)
x1 - Rope (Kiyoko, used on high seraph)

x2 - Cans - (ezzelin, x1, no result)
x2 - the trap thing (Ace x1, ezzelin x1, used and received fishing rod on N2)
x2 - Scrap Paper (Kiyoko x1, angelstar x1, both used)
x1 - Fishing Rod (In play according to katagi, unclaimed)
x1 - Wine (Luxaria, used on Entelechy)
x2 - Vinegar (Luxaria x1, used on Ninfia N1; nautilus x1, used on Luxaria on N2)
x2 - Magic 8 Ball (Ace x1, drandahl x1 - drandahl's has been used)

x1 - Vulnerary (assumed purchased by Ninfia)  
x2 - Flowers
x1 - Honey (In play according to katagi and Ace, originally bought by katagi but stolen)
x1 - Temporary Paint (nautilus, used on katagi and Aeiou N2)

x2 - Signposts

Day 1 Purchases
*Mafia starts with 15G.
*Town starts with 8G. Cannot use funds from potential sales to buy things the same phase.
*Neutral has 0G at start.

Kiyoko - 8G of purchases, Scrap Paper and Rope, (1) egg that is not wrinklerspawn i hope
Luxaria - 8G of purchases, Wine and Vinegar
Ninfia - 8G of purchases on Vulnerary (assumed, probably possible)
Entelechy - 8G of purchases, all on stationery

Ace - 6G of purchases, Magic 8 Ball and Crab Trap
Rasei - 2G of purchases, apparently bought a strawberry and an egg
Plotstickers - Bought unknown items
high seraph - Claimed to have not bought anything
drandahl - 3G of purchases, bought Magic 8 Ball, Apple
katagi - 6G of purchases, bought Honey

Aeiou - 8G of purchases, bought Binoculars & 3 produce
angelstar - 2G of purchases, bought Scrap Paper
ezzelin - 7G of purchases, bought Crab Trap and Tin Cans
nautilus - 8G of purchases, bought Temporary Paint and Vinegar

Items for sale on Day 2:

Day 2 Sales
x2 Binoculars (one claimed by Aeiou, used on nautilus, other unsold according to Kiyoko)
x1 Rope
x2 Crab Trap (Aeiou, used and got scrap paper)
x1 Fishing Rod
x2 Magic 8 Ball (x1 in play, used by drandahl; according to Rasei the other is in play)
x2 Vulnerary (x1 bought by Luxaria, other is in play according to Kiyoko)

x1 Wine (in play according to Luxaria)
x2 Vinegar (in play according to Luxaria; x1 claimed by Rasei to have been used on Ninfia, x1 claimed by katagi to be used on self)

x1 Honey (not in play according to Ace)
x2 Flowers
x1 Temporary Paint (in play according to ezzelin, claimed by drandahl)
x2 Signposts

Purchases
Rasei - 3G - Vinegar, x1 egg
katagi - 2G - Vinegar
Luxaria - 8G - Vulnerary
Aeiou - 9G - Binoculars, Crab Trap
drandahl - 12G - Magic 8 Ball, Gift Box, Stationery, Apple, Temporary Paint
nautilus - 2G - 2 eggs

Last edited by nautilus on Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

high seraph

high seraph

i meant i love you lux <3