Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

can i just say, managing everyone's inventories is intense

i'm gonna go to bed now because i have a pretty bad cold x_x rollover and everything will be at the usual time tho! :3

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:I ACTUALLY FORGOT WE GET PAID TO VOTE. WHAT A GLORIOUS DEMOCRACY THIS IS.

I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT WHAT ITEMS MAY OR MAY NOT BE IN PLAY BUT SHOULD I REVEAL THAT NOW OR WAIT UNTIL DAY PHASE?

I... I agree with katagi about waiting, but honestly tbh just don't die before you reveal it, okay. ;m; I... I mean, it's N1. W-we know what happens with you and N1.

tl;dr do what you feel is right

Luxaria

Luxaria

Wait, do you guys not get paid for doing No Lynch?

Oh wait, I think you're saying you just got your money and jk I understand.

high seraph

high seraph

writing things as i read them

nautilus wrote:
NOT!!! Hat Person wrote:Ange ou Démon? Le Secret

Qu'est-ce que c'est? Spéculation? Ton personnage?

excuuuse me i am not a hat person?? like, i already told you that hats are soo 2015??? man what do i have to do to make u understand #fashion????

anyways, i wasn't speculating with that. it just surprised me that someone named angel would turn out to be such a kinky character, u know?? that made me wonder..... Ange ou Démon?

actual hat person, ugh wrote:I WILL STRAIGHT UP CLAIM THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD KINKY BONDAGE FUNTIMES WITH LUCAS LAST NIGHT

hey baby what r u doing tonite ;~)

btw I'm not sure if you didn't notice my claim or ignored it because it didn't really fit your claims list, but for the sake of transparency and clarity I'm gonna repeat: I haven't bought or used any items since the game started. By the way, I'm actually not sure if being tied up prevents you from going grocey shopping? Well, whatever, my point is I didn't even try to leave the house ' w')/

wow ninfia rude tbh?? wrote:tl;dr, I'm leaning towards an Aeiou or Lucas vote I guess?

WHAAAT!!!!!! Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n2pj3paWsa1qdlkyg

ANYWAYS????

sorry i couldn't unvote my no lynch... I got too distracted by Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair ha hah ahaha. But here's a list of things, for your consideration:

• People I'm not willing to vote: Ninfia, Rasei, nautilus, Kiyoko, Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 Luxari11, drandahl
  • People who haven't stood out to me: everyone else
  • People still wearing hats in 2016: Kiyoko, nautilus, Ange ou Démon?

Cure

Cure

im most willing to vote lucas

sorry not sorry

high seraph

high seraph

nOBODY ASKED yOU, LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 8wgMuLe

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

LUCAS YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU

PULLS YOU INTO MY ARMS

STARTS WRAPPING ROPES AROUND YOU

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:nOBODY ASKED yOU, LITTLE SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 8wgMuLe

BAD BIG BROTHERS GET PUT IN TIME OUT

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 YQOkjcf

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas

What did I walk into ;m; Uuuu...

Um... Why do you think Rasei isn't someone you want to vote? I don't think you're particularly that suspicious imo, but I'm curious why you think that way! ♥

T-that's such a gorgeous necklace! You're such a good fashion designer, Plot! ♥

plotstickers

plotstickers

Does this mean we're going to get a Dangan Ronpa mafia!

Oh right, I have the bomb. Does it matter when I announce whom I'm going to pass it to? /rubs chin

angel★

angel★

oh goodness i am so behind

high seraph wrote:
Ange ou Démon? Le Secret wrote:ahhh i ended up getting roped

that's kinky. i love it. #stillkinky, #stillfashion, #blessed

i'm crying lucas

@everything else.... i'll try my best to put together something more substantial soonish/maybe next day orz my laptop is being a piece of shit and lagging hella and i'm not really in a mood to deal with it....... laptop pls behave

i agree that item info should wait until day though, i feel like revealing now may give too much info to mafia so they can plan around us/plan things to claim? idk maybe i'm overthinking it but i don't see any good it could do for us now, at least (unless you die.... in which case....... :'( )

what is going on now

high seraph

high seraph

.............. there are reasons why i say i wouldn't vote rasei.

i'll tell u....

if everyone wearing a stupid hat gets rid of their respective stupid hats ' w')///!!!

jk i can't explain that yet. not even if you lose your hats. sorry. Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 16 Tumblr_inline_n2pjcykAXc1qdlkyg

nautilus

nautilus

Hmm... I think you should announce the pass before you do it, but I'll defer to other wiser people!

... I am really curious about your thoughts, though, Plot *v*)/ Please make that post when you have time!

@Kiyoko - I guess if you want to reveal the info in the offchance you die, you can always do the Patented "Post on :59 before Phase End", but I trust you to do what's right!

@Lucas - ;___; why are you calling my hat stupid............

angel★

angel★

lucas..... that's so mean..... stop being mean to our hats :'( i'm gonna have to tie you up if you don't stop being mean!!!!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YOU GET PAID 2G FOR VOTING NO LYNCH

ALSO MY INFO ISN'T IMPORTANT REALLY SO EVEN IF I DIE I SUPPOSE IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. I FIGURE IT'S BETTER NOT TO LET MAFIA BE ABLE TO PLAN AROUND IT.

I'LL UPDATE CLAIMS LIST LATER

I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY HOT DATE WITH LUCAS ;))))) WE'RE GOING TO MEET IN A JAIL CELL ON A SPACE SHIP AND NK EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT SINCE THAT IS APPARENTLY OUR FETISH

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum