Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 36]

Entelechy

Entelechy

Just posting briefly again. Tomorrow I will try to offer something more substantial. Every Monday and every second Sunday are bad days for me for posting.

Plot, can you confirm you received the bomb I sent you? (Sorry!).

high seraph

high seraph

Kiyoko wrote:I HAVE TO PREPARE FOR MY HOT DATE WITH LUCAS ;))))) WE'RE GOING TO MEET IN A JAIL CELL ON A SPACE SHIP AND NK EACH OTHER ALL NIGHT SINCE THAT IS APPARENTLY OUR FETISH

don't forget our safe word ok!!!!!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♥✿

plotstickers

plotstickers

@Duck Yes, I can confirm I have the bomb! I did so on the previous page. Thankfully I am still an intact Nicokuma.

I don't want to spend too long on writing a post since I get nervous about posting when I do. For now here are some initial thoughts on drandahl's first list because 17 pages is super intimidating. Roughly in the order of Not Suspicious Of to IDK with some names "tied."

Five is dead. Now we have to skip the number 5 when we count. I am not prepared to say I have 6 fingers on each hand.

Lucas is my adopted brother who got me killed, and he can do no wrong!!

I'm not suspicious of Katagi for obvious reasons.

IMO, Vowels probably isn't mafia because it doesn't make sense to vote for someone who is dead. A town player who is pressed for time seems more likely to behave that way. So far she has been more forthcoming with info compared to when she's mafia. That said, I'm only familiar with her Love Live mafia playstyle and even then I'm not sure if she has specific tells? /flashbacks to cryingnico.gif and dinosaurs

Some of Ace's posts are confusing me because alien owl. People who weren't me saw a softclaim there, and on second look I see it too, so.

Angel bought scrap paper and shared her results with the class. At the very least, we know she didn't lie about them since Katagi corroborated the statement about honey?

Lux was honest about her actions according to Vowels. Also, she is mathing a lot. Yes, I am making mathing a verb.

Duck's behavior doesn't strike me as unusual. He tends to like coordinating votes based on how I've seen him play. Come to think of it, has he been mafia before? Anywho, I'm curious why he chose to pass the bomb to me, though. If it's activity based, I can't say I blame him. I'll probably never be as active as I was in Love Live mafia until early June. __(:'3 Care to explain?

Regarding Ninfia, I'll have to reread her long, purple posts. I mostly recall her worshiping the Harvest Goddess and forgetting some details about the game, not surprising when you consider how unconventional this game is.

As for Rasei, she usually starts off RNGing votes and that rings true here as well. She was forthcoming with her produce purchases and her attempted purchases. I don't really have an opinion on her.

omg i feel self conscious already and repetitive. Sorry for not having anything new to contribute at the moment. :'(

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

high seraph wrote:don't forget our safe word ok!!!!!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♥✿

SAFE WORD IS "ALL HAIL THE GRANDMATRIARCH"

WORD FOR CONTINUING IS "ALL HAIL THE GRANDMATRIARCH"

REALLY YOU HAD BETTER BE HAILING THE GRANDMATRIARCH THROUGHOUT OR YOU WILL NOT HAVE A FUN TIME

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

sorry that I wasn't around to change my vote even though I said I will be

something unsettling came up and I forgot about the game altogether

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:sorry that I wasn't around to change my vote even though I said I will be

something unsettling came up and I forgot about the game altogether

I hope things are okay over there. D=

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I KNOW LUCAS IS MY XXXXXXXX PARTNER RIGHT NOW, AND I DON'T NECESSARILY THINK HE IS MAFIA AT THIS POINT, BUT I DO WONDER IF MAYBE CONSERVATIVE BUYING/NOT SPENDING MONEY IS A SCUMTELL, SINCE TOWN HAS MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME TO WORK WITH

WOW WHEN YOU SAY IT LIKE THAT IT SOUNDS PRETTY BAD

MAYBE MAFIA JUST WANTS A WORKING LIVING WAGE. IS THERE A PROCESS IN PLACE TO MAKE SURE THAT THESE INDIVIDUALS CAN BECOME CITIZENS WITH VALID VOTING RIGHTS IF THEY JUMP THROUGH THE RIGHT HOOPS

WHAT IF ALL THEY REALLY WANTED WAS A HOUSE IN A NICE SCHOOL DISTRICT, SO THEY CAN RAISE THEIR LITTLE CORPORATE CHILDREN IN AN ENRICHING ENVIRONMENT

ANYWAY, SO THAT THIS POST IS USEFUL, OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD, THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE HAVE SAID SOMETHING THAT HINTED AT THEIR ROLE/SHOP IN SOME WAY UNLESS I AM ENTIRELY READING THEIR POSTS WRONG:

KATAGI, NINFIA, ACE, LUXARIA, KIYOKO (TECHNICALLY. IT WAS SUBTLE)

MAYBE MORE PEOPLE I DUNNO

HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT VOTING DUCK NEXT DAY PHASE ARE PEOPLE STILL DOWN FOR THAT? I WAS DOWN FOR THAT, THE ONLY REASON I DIDN'T WANT TO WAS TO AVOID AN UNCONTROLLABLE LAST MINUTE VOTE AVALANCHE

Claims List:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Umm... A-about Lucas... I think I know what he might be, given his posts over the last phase and a bit (e-even if he... he constantly insults our hats... uwaahhh... ;m; ♥ ), and if I'm right I don't think he's MegaCorp... but I'm not entirely sure. He was the person I was actually kind of suspecting last phase because of something he said, but now... I'm not sure.....................................

I don't know what to think of the Duck lynch because on one hand, I don't necessarily think the purchase that was revealed to the thread at large is particularly MegaCorpy... ;m; MegaCorp is a cold corporation t-that killed our town recycler! Not a lover or a messenger... but at the same time I get the reasoning for the suspicions and I hope Duck can come back soon and explain their thoughts on things...

I'd argue though that because everyone on drandahl's first list was forward with information and if drandahl's truthful about the composition of the list having anywhere from 2-3 mafia in it... If Duck is mafia that means that the second mafia in that list was also equally forthcoming with information too............. rubs chin a little 

Gosh, I have ideas for whom people might be but I'm never good at knowing when to say I think they're this role, so I guess I'll just sit on it. ;m;

Luxaria

Luxaria

Kiyoko wrote:[color=#990000][size=11]BUT I DO WONDER IF MAYBE CONSERVATIVE BUYING/NOT SPENDING MONEY IS A SCUMTELL, SINCE TOWN HAS MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME TO WORK WITH

Not to mention, spending gold only benefits town, as far as I can tell? Meaning all items purchased, with the exception of the unlimited produce, will exchange money with a town player. Holding your gold isn't a bad thing in a few conditions, though, depending on your role as town or whether or not you have another goal for purchases, let's say. But spending it is arguably going to help town as it increases items and thus effective roles in town's hands, while keeping gold constant. The only way gold can go down is through purchasing unlimited items, town deaths, or effective loss through fishing rods and honey. Correct me if I am wrong on this, though (pls do, these mechanics are intense). This said, I don't expect everyone to reach this conclusion. Point of the matter: I agree that not spending money is... intriguing.

Re: Duck lynch. There are three scenarios I can see for Duck as being likely.

1. Duck owns the post office
2. Duck really wants a bunch of miscellaneous cheap items and/or the unlimited produce
3. Duck is mafia

I really do not see the second result as fitting in Duck's nature, but I could be wrong on this, of course. Duck's kind of been busy so we haven't really had a chance to find out their thoughts on things. I do want Duck to reply ASAP though.

Also, re: shop hints. Those are the ones I caught too, I think. There was possibly one or two more, but time will tell.

P.S. Since I think you (ubiquitous "you") know already, ambiguous info which you can pair with my reveals last phase for more clarity: I am rich right now. I don't mind hinting at that considering what it says for the game at large, which I think/hope is helpful.

angel★

angel★

i also.... think i picked up on the hints about lucas ???? but i am also terrible at picking up hints so maybe i am completely wrong idk. but if he is what i think he is then he's not megacorp

as for duck, i'm still.... not too sure about them. i guess i would need to hear more from them and if they have any explanations :O

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

MAN I JUST REALIZED, IF THE NK TARGET BUYS AN ITEM AND DOESN'T CLAIM, AND MAFIA KILLS THEM, MAFIA GETS THE ITEM AND CAN CLAIM THEY BOUGHT IT, WHICH MIGHT THROW OFF SOME OF OUR ANALYSIS.

THAT SAID I DON'T THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA FOR EVERYONE TO JUST OUT WHAT ITEMS THEY HAVE ON THEM I THINK THAT WOULD BE KIND OF A DISASTER

JUST POINTING IT OUT

FWIW I ALSO NOTICED THAT TOWN CAN POTENTIALLY GUARANTEE TO OUTBID MAFIA DURING AUCTIONS AND THE NEXT AUCTION IS COMING UP (ODD NUMBERED DAYS).

ALSO ALSO, POINTING OUT THAT THE SPRING 3 FESTIVAL IS COMING UP AND WE SHOULD PROBABLY BE AT LEAST MENTALLY PREPARED FOR THAT

I'M ALSO JUST READING THESE FESTIVAL DESCRIPTIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME OOPS

ON DAY 4 WE SHOULD ALL INVEST IN EGGS. I ALREADY HAVE A HEAD START.

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 17 M8aFCgt

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I really need to make things less ambiguous wow. MeGaCorp CEO gets to take an item from the NK'd person's shop, not their inventory.

nautilus

nautilus

For the record, I do think we should be cognizant of the auctions, since 5/7 of the items up for auction benefit MegaCorp if they have access to them (The Mayor's Vote, The Mayor's Save, The Knapsack, The Cheat Code, The One-Way Ticket).

Missus Mayor: Is the One-Way Ticket an immediate kill? Does it operate in either phase?

Will the item up for auction be known?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It is an immediate, unblockable kill, and can be used any time. The train from Tote Valley is known to be very insistent on getting all its passengers onboard....

But yes, the item being auctioned will be revealed before bids are taken, with all the details of how the item will work.

nautilus

nautilus

prays that the cheat code or the one-way ticket aren't the first item to be put up for auction

Anyways, um. I have a list of general reads and feelings on people right now, but I think I'll hold off on posting it until the day phase. I was rereading the first page though and it said that mafia has an inventory of two for the entire team.

Because of this, not that I was suspecting Kiyoko anyways, but I doubt Kiyoko is mafia - she used two items in one phase, which eliminates the possibility of the CEO taking an item from a shop and passing it off as a purchase, and both items were items that are extremely hard to lie about using (Kiyoko's scrap paper has three items on it, of which two have been confirmed by other players, and one has... not been contested by Ducky, and the rope has not been cc'd/shows in rollover). Since mafia has all of two inventory slots among the entire team, I find it unlikely that mafia would immediately gun for these two items and use them N1 and then claim to have used them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum