Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 36]

katagi

katagi

also pls dont expect me to be in character very ofteen bc that shit is hard work yall

anyway, I feel like using the Rope on lucas n1 is a very town move, considering it'd give the most information in this case if the NK were to be stopped due to it (it's also kind of an inefficient move bc of that, but i don't think we can examine peoples' motives quite as in-depth in such a uniquely-formatted game -- i bought the honey bc i thought it'd be useful, i didn't even consider it being a townish or maffish item)

EDIT: PAGETOP!!! AUUuugh

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Hey. Was busy last night and didn't want to like... I dunno post, or whatever.

So, I am pretty sure I showed up on someone's list as a "someone bought 8g worth of things" or something because I did do that, but that's pretty much all I could share about that stuff.

I think the Katagi vote is pretty solid and also she's. acting kinda weird? "oooh don't kill me or you'll regret it" well, I mean, duh, we will if you're town. but its kinda a weird way to phrase it and whatever. plus our role powers are tied to being the shop keepers mostly? not like... extra stuff unless you're corporate scum???

Duck's secondary vote thing reads to me like it could be a maf ploy to a degree. it would give the bomb maker and excuse to pass the bomb to a townie without suspicion if binoculars were pointed at them. Of course, I think Duck really does like putting things to vote as town as well so this isn't the best argument I guess.

Vote: katagi for now.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

there's definitely a town role with extra stuff that doesn't involve being a shopkeeper

edit i AM acting weird though ill giveee you that one. it doesn't mean anything other than me being distracted irl though

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:I think the Katagi vote is pretty solid and also she's. acting kinda weird? "oooh don't kill me or you'll regret it" well, I mean, duh, we will if you're town. but its kinda a weird way to phrase it and whatever. plus our role powers are tied to being the shop keepers mostly? not like... extra stuff unless you're corporate scum???

The votes on Katagi were as solid as it gets so early in the game before their post - this, in response to what Katagi has said just sounds very scummy.

vote: ninfia

Also, @Entelechy;
I don't think voting on who you pass the bomb is a great idea, and I'm going to hold off that. I don't believe you are mafia who decided to do this in order to not be responsible for passing to townie, because it feels much more like you trying to actively cooperate with the rest of the town, but it... doesn't feel a very town thing to do, imo :/a (or at least, definitely not something one would traditionally do with a bomb, imo - though at the very least, seeing responses might be interesting, I admit.)

katagi

katagi

yeah i think deliberately not talking about the town roles that aren't just shopkeepers in that post is kind of scummy, so i'm going to tentatively vote: ninfia as welel...

as usual i work a lot but i'll try to keep up with The Discourse on my breaks and stuff

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think you guys are like........ okay what I meant was that most of the roles people have are like, being the shopkeeper of x shop, so they don't really like, have a role except for being able to buy the items the have in stock. I wasn't talking about the actual role, shopkeeper, because clearly they couldn't have done anything? since no one was dead last night?

being able to act on other people ooooonly happens if they're maf or have items??? unless you're claiming detective or doctor??? which, this early in the game is super dangerous to do????????  Katagi claimed she acted on five who is like, dead, but also had her item stolen from her. soooooooo?

I did actually totally forget there were like, the fuzz and a doctor in this game until I rechecked the first post shortly after making my post so oops, but I'm not gonna change my vote yet because I don't... want to be the one with the most votes??? But I will gladly unvote??? negh. way to make an idiot mistake, me.

nautilus

nautilus

Gosh, gosh, gosh! It seems like a lot has happened since I went back to my house to bake cookies! I have a couple sextilion cookies though for everyone to feast on while we think! ♥ I've got chocolate chip, and empire, and macaroons (not macarons, but I have those too!) ...

A-aaaaaa, katagi, so you acted on Five? And the proof is in the pudding? Or the cookie dough, I guess. Hmmmm... I think I know who you are, katagi, maybe... but I'm a little scared! I mean, what if you're MegaCorp trying to trick us? Plus, I agree with the purple lady that it's a little weird you'd say something like that so fast! Golly, the idea though that anyone here could be MegaCorp... That makes me want to curl up in my big ol' blanket and close the doors! ;m;

But, ummm, my old assista-- I mean, a friend from my old town always said that you should go with your heart, and I don't know if I have the heart to vote you! I don't know if I have the heart to vote anyone... Can't we all be friends and hold hands? But I guess sometimes there's a time when you have to...

At the same time, I don't think the purple lady is MegaCorp either. I know that the big icky MegaCorp has wizards, but I don't think that they'd be able to make fireflies appear like that... would they? Maybe the purple lady is the person who made the fireflies appear (uwaaaaa, she's so magical...!)! I know she seems kind of tough, but sometimes cookies can be super tough too and have a super sweet filling inside! ♥

Scary person who has the same hat as me, I'd love to try some of your cookies sometime!

Readable Edition/Summary:

ezzelin

ezzelin

@Ninfia

I'm not suspicious of you because you ignored the non-shopkeeper roles - that would honestly make more sense for a townie mistake, tbh, if that was really the case. (Because mafia would be acutely aware of them and trying to weed them out).

It's more... after what Katagi claimed about her last night's action, I am like 95% sure you would catch onto what she's trying to say and either
a) you pretended to not catch on it in order to try to get her lynched anyway; or
b) you were trying to drag out a hardclaim out of her.
Neither of these two are pro-town behaviours.
And it makes zero sense for Katagi to be a maf pulling a gambit to draw out power roles through cc on D1 in a game of this size. (Maybe, if there were more players, and the maf decided that someone was expendable for greater good. But not with 3 maf.)

oh hi ninja'd by housetsu--
Okay, good point, I actually forgot about the Harvest Goddess thing. Though I... don't think it actually necessarily implies that the HG is Ninfia, though.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tbh, I think Katagi is... good at gambits and claiming things, which is why her posts really set off my alarm bells.

To be fair, I probably should have thought more before I posted, and as I was in the shower after my post I literally slapped my own forehead because it seems really obvious to me now. Hindsight is 20/20.

my logic behind my own vote was: hey, she's making weird claims and is on dylan's list. good place to throw a vote since I'm heading to work soon.

take that as you will, because well. I mean. I did actually make a pretty big mistake, and I can't deny that. as it stands, I didn't think hard enough, was like lol what, was excited to try and post in a way that's kinda reminiscent of my character, and that's that.

as for the harvest goddess thing, I am not her, I'm just a big fan. I will say I did something else for her besides what I've said in thread, in that I donated some money to her fund since my shop was bought from last night and thus I had a surplus. I got the divine guidance from the harvest goddess after I'd gotten the earnings from my shop.

edit: for clarification, she may not need to look to anyone else for help, because I literally just gave her everything she asked for since I had it and her love letter Divine Guidance really spoke to me. have you let the harvest goddess into your heart today?

edit edit: and... I guess as a show of good faith unvote

high seraph

high seraph

I don't think anyone had ever previously brought up the idea that town roles were more than shopkeepers, so I don't fault Ninfia for using that argument. I was suprised when I received a role that wasn't simply "You are X." I guess it's possible that some roles are simply shopkeepers and some aren't. It's also possible that Ninfia just assumed that she was an exception to the "everyone is basically vanilla beyond their jobs" game mechanic. So, yeah, I think it's unreasonable to jump onto Ninfia because of that one statement?

i know how it feels to be mislynched because one a technicality ok. spoiler alert: it doesn't feel really great

Well, I'm just trying to explain it as I see it to you guys, but in my heart I already know that Ninfia isn't mafia. I don't know what to think of Katagi yet, though??? Fwiw, I was gonna target her last phase, but then I got... a little busy....... nye heh heh heh

vote: no lynch

katagi

katagi

yeah sorry ninfia!! i got a little defensive ahhah. I think it's fair to unvote becausee this game has such a unique and interesting format that people are more liable to make mistakes (like forgetting about the non-shopkeep town roles) as the game starts off.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

;w; <3 @ Lucas and tagi. Also I'm at work so I won't. Be around too much till later today. I've got lots of filing to do, cry.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

YELLS IS THIS ACCURATE

CROSSING KATAGI OFF OF THE LIST OF PEOPLE I AM WILLING TO VOTE, LEANING TOWARDS VOTING ACE RIGHT NOW DUE TO LACK OF INFORMATION

DOES ANYONE HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT ACE
LEANING TOWARDS ACE OR AEIOU I GUESS

E: SINCE THE THIEF ROLE DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE, KATAGI'S HONEY BEING STOLEN IMPLIES THERE A FISHING ROD WAS USED ON N1

I LIKE TYPING IN CAPS

IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTANT

Claims List:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Ahhhhh, the baker brings up a good point! ♥ (I'll try some of your food!) If katagi was MegaCorp it's... extremely dangerous to claim what they claimed because it'll no doubt draw out a counterclaimant, and it dooms katagi if the counterclaimant is lynched and flips town.................

Person who has Differing Hat Opinions wrote:I guess it's possible that some roles are simply shopkeepers and some aren't

This isn't a possibility, but a fact! ♥ According to the front page, neither the doctor nor the detective operate as shopkeepers (nor does the entire mafia)!

Hmmm hmm hmm! I'll think about this a bit more ♥ I'll try my best, but I think I'm leaning towards Aeiou or Ace with the vote if we're going off of drandahl's list...

Finally: Mister Hunter, Ninfia has said she's not neutral! But I noticed she's not on either of your lists ♥ When you got your results, was Ninfia originally on one of the two lists?

EDIT: Scary cookie maker with the knife, when did Aeiou say honey was in play? I backread Aeiou's posts and didn't see anything about that... Or maybe I'm being a silly-billy?

it's me, i'm just rearranging kiyoko's post in a different way:

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

nautilus wrote:EDIT: Scary cookie maker with the knife, when did Aeiou say honey was in play? I backread Aeiou's posts and didn't see anything about that... Or maybe I'm being a silly-billy?

THAT SAYS ACE AND IT HAS ALWAYS 100% SAID ACE AND IT'S NOT THAT I MISREAD THE NAME BECAUSE IT'S EARLY AND I DIDN'T GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS UP ALL NIGHT BAKING

ABSOLUTELY NOT

ETA: WHOEVER STILL HAS 8G, IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO BUY A VULNERARY AND USE IT ON KATAGI TONIGHT

CONVENIENTLY, THERE ARE TWO VULNERARIES TODAY

ETA2: OR WE CAN JUST TRUST THE DOCTOR TO DO IT I GUESS

ETA3: WHO GOT THE BINOCULARS AND DID THEY GET ANYTHING USEFUL FROM THAT?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum