Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 36]

Rasei

Rasei

Hello~ I need to figure out what to buy. I have work passed 7pm so I will not be around until after rollover.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I thought it would be obvious but... When you buy items from your own store, you still can only spend as much gold as you have because profits from your store are given to you with your item purchases right before the night phase! It's not an unlimited loop :v

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

hello children it is rollover

End-of-Day PMs will be sent soon; Night of Spring 1 will begin in 59 minutes.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 6 WdjfguE

Ding-dong! Ding-dong! The town bell chimed, signaling that the day was about to end.

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 6 PRpeZBw

"The Bazaar is closed for the day!" said the mayor. "I don't recommend we use our products for self-defense... but it may be wise to. Stay safe tonight, everyone."

And with that, everyone made their way home...

-----

Please send your actions in!
You may use as many items as you have in your inventories.
Please refer to page 1 for the effect priority list.
Rollover is in 23 hours and 15 minutes from this post

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

support your local harvest goddess and repeat after me:

Harvest Goddess Is Not Dead

Brought to you by a devout follower of our lovely deity.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NINFIA I DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS A NEUTRAL HINT OR NOT BUT IT BETTER NOT BE BECAUSE I SWEAR TO THE GRANDMATRIARCH IF YOU ARE NEUTRAL AGAIN I WILL EAT MY HAT

I WILL EAT MY HAT ANYWAY

IT IS MADE OF COOKIES AND THEREFORE DELICIOUS

AND THEN I WILL EAT MITSU'S HAT

IT IS ALSO MADE OF COOKIES AND THEREFORE DELICIOUS

WE HAVE THE SAME HAT

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

W-what? Why are you eating my hat?! ;m; I... I mean, if you're really hungry, I can bake you some cookies? My hat is made out of satin, and I'm pretty sure that isn't edible, you silly goose! Your hat's probably made out of satin too. I mean, we have the same hat.

I even bought some sprinkles today! And a bunch of cookie cutters, though they were all out of Halloween ones... I, um, figured you'd like bats and ghosts and things like that! ♥

But I couldn't find any...

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

no I'm not neutral, I AM JUST A REALLY DEVOUT FOLLOWER OF THE HARVEST GODDESS OKAY. I know deep in my heart that she loves me, and every one of us. So I think everyone should definitely say

together, at least once in their posts. I have heard the word of the divine and I know that she would want that from us.

Code:
[center][b]Harvest Goddess Is Not Dead[/b][/center]

here, I even put the code together for you. PLEASE just have some respect for our local goddess, okay.

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, Miss Totally Not The Harvest Goddess but Just A Really Devout Follower! ♥

Rasei

Rasei

Just checking in before I go to sleep. I tried to buy the rope and the scrap paper but failed to get either. *sort of glares at whoever got to it first* I also got a sweet deal on a juicy, plump strawberries and a egg through.

ezzelin

ezzelin

eh I guess since you ask so nicely, miss devout follower...

there you go.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

oh, the harvest goddess will be so happy to see everyone coming together to celebrate her!!!

plotstickers

plotstickers

Would you proclaim your love to the Harvest Goddess with something blue?

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Hello, fellow humans! Please take no heed to me for I am but a simple human just like you. Hyyuuuuu. I walk on two legs without falling over, eat and talk with my mouttthhhh, and have one heart that pumps blood through my cardiovascular system. Sis-tummmm. Look at me as I also puh-raaaaise the Harvest Goddess.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ALTHOUGH THE GRANDMATRIARCH IS STILL MY ONE TRUE OVERLORD

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum