Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 AgvfNuP

Something has happened!

For a brief moment, a bright light turns the night sky a dazzling white. When it fades, what looks like thousands of little lights seem suspended in the air. Fireflies... but this early in the year?

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 YJFFRMo

The wind starts blowing, the scent of spring blossoms and citrus fruits in the air. Millions of colorful leaves dance in the breeze, swept from trees as if shaken by gentle hands. A wolf howls in the distance. You can't help but feel like something good has happened to Tote Valley. Your heart fills with hope.

The Harvest Goddess is pleased!

high seraph

high seraph

hmm i guess something already happened but, um?? I guess I can still do the thing and maybe help a neutral so, hEY-YO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Harvest Goddess Is Not Dead

Although that's pretty obvious since nobody died last phase due to a game related mechanic he he heh. Anyway I suppose we just wait now right?? I mean, I don't think anyone would've been able to acquire info this soon or........ idk im just trying to make this post longer and a little more useful tbh but by this point it's useless and I just woke up dang

Oh I guess ninfia got contacted by the neutral somehow, so that's something that happened?? Discussion? Words??? Idk?????? idk

katagi

katagi

oh nooo i might be late to the party. oh wlel

love this d1/n1 discourse

Luxaria

Luxaria

The harvest goddess gets firefly lights posted in an intermission? I thought my envy could not get any worse. I think the task is finished now, but...

Harvest Goddess, who is certainly not Ninfia*, Is Not Dead

* might not actually be Ninfia; the Harvest Goddess may have contacted her last phase

angel★

angel★

i am late to the party as usual but

wait am i mistaken but items couldn't be used until this phase right...? are messages sent immediately, or at the end of the phase?

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Messages are sent at the end of phase.

drandahl

drandahl

Ninfia, tell us if we don't need to do this anymore. In case it still helps...

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Huntsm10

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Five

Five

I usually don't post on the first night of a game, but I suppose I shall this time in case this still needs doing!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Rollover is in, like... 40 minutes!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Have you heard about our lord and savior the Harvest Goddess.

I think everyone should talk about her at least once, but I have no idea how much she would need from us? She works in mysterious ways. I'm really devoted to her, okay.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

That's all I have to say lol

Entelechy

Entelechy

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's Rollover! :3 PMs will be sent out soon; Day will start within the next hour.

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 I1PoIp9

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 PRpeZBw

"Good morning, everybody," said Mayor Isabelle. "These are hard times... so I'm going to have to institute a roll call."

The mayor read each person's name on a list, one by one.

"Lucas Seraph? Is Lucas Seraph here?"

Nobody answered.

"Oh no... Everyone stay put, I'll be right back."

-----

The mayor returned to the Town Hall with the pink-haired fashionista, who seemed a bit flustered as he made his way to his seat.

"I'm sorry about the scare, everyone," Isabelle said, blushing. "Lucas is alright. I'm not going to say what exactly happened but whoever did it... please don't use rope like that! That is not the intended use."

There was an awkward pause before the mayor continued down the list.

"Hm, is the villager Five in attendance today?"

No response.

"..."

-----

The mayor returned, but Five was not to be found next to her.

"I have bad news..."

She held up a piece of paper with a portrait of Five's face, defaced with a red X.

"I believe... Five... our town's recycler... has been murdered..."

The town gasped. One by one, they realized that their memories of Five had returned. The MeGaCorp spell, after all, does not affect the dead...

"She loved the wilderness and protecting the environment. She will leave a big gap in our city's heart..." Isabelle said, tears in her eyes. "Her colorful personality and magical outfit will be missed... I... I must inform the mainland M.A.H.O.U.S.H.O.U.J.O. office of their loss..."

A poignant silence filled the room.

-----

"I know that three among us are members of MeGaCorp," Isabelle said, with a quiver in her voice. "I'm afraid we must take drastic measures..."

"We're going to lynch someone?" someone called out from the audience.

"N-no, not exactly," Isabelle replied. "We will all vote, yes. Whoever gets the most votes will be banished from Tote Valley. Forever. It's our only course of action at this point...

"I've set up a board here with everyone's names. Please write down the name of who you wish to vote for. I hope nobody innocent gets sent away..."

-----

The following items are available for sale today:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_binoculars Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_binoculars Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_rope Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_crabtrap Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_crabtrapTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_fishingrod Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_wine Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_vinegar Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_vinegar
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_8ball Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_8ball Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_vulnerary Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_vulnerary Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_bouquet Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_bouquet
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_honey  Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_paint Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_signpost Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_signpost

The Post Office has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_giftbox Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Item_stationery

The Produce section has the following items on unlimited stock:

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_bellpepper Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_carrot Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_corn Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_cucumber Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_eggplant Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_onion
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_potato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_tomato Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_cheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_eggs Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_goatcheese Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_duckeggs
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_milk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_goatmilk Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_mayonnaise Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Ranch_truffles Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_apple Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_cherries
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_grapes Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_orange Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_peach Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_pineappleTote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_pomegranate Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_strawberry

-----

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 PRpeZBw

"If you're interested in any of these items, please drop your orders in the little box next to the table!"

"And before I forget... I have Lottery cards to draw! The following is the winning ticket:"

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_eggplant Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_onion Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_carrot Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_eggplant
Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_strawberry Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_onion Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Orchard_apple Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 7 Farm_carrot

"Nobody can potentially claim the 25G jackpot."

-----

If you want to buy items, PM the host with a list of items you'd like, in order of priority! If you want to buy stationery, gift boxes, or produce, put those on a separate list as those have unlimited stock.

Prices are on the first page.

Don't forget: You have two slots in your inventory! Gift boxes, stationery and produce do not count against your inventory slots!

-----

SUMMMARY:
A Rope was used on high seraph!
Five has been murdered by MeGaCorp. Five was the town's Recycler.

Day 2 ends 23 hours and 2 minutes from this post.
Please put your votes in BOLD!

Ratio is 10:3:1

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Scrap Paper wrote:Entelechy spent 8G and bought Stationery
Somebody spent 8G and bought Vinegar
drandahl spent 3G

MAKE OF IT AS YOU WILL.

ALSO MITSU AND I FOUND OUT JUST LAST WEEK THAT STATIONARY AND STATIONERY ARE NOT THE SAME WORD.

OUR LIVES ARE FOREVER CHANGED.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum