Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 36]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

this game has me constantly paranoid about using the wrong stationary/stationery

why is this pagetop and not rollover why

drandahl

drandahl

Harvest Goddess Is Not Dead

Alright. So, I've used that 8-ball from the magic shop last night. I'm not going to say exactly what I asked unless I'm under fear of death, but, I'm inclined to believe...

At least two mafia are within
Angel
Enteduck
Aeiou
Ace
Katagi
Lucas
Lux
Rasei
Five

and at most one mafia is within
Nautsu
Kiyo
Ezz
Plot

I was also passed the bomb last night, and I routed it to Duck, mainly on a basis of "level of activity so far".

I'm willing to vote for anyone in the first list, preferably not Lucas. To start things off (and reminder, we only get 3 votes): vote: Ace

Also, yes, I also bought an apple (hopefully in cider form). So in total, that's 3G.

Anyway, going to go make sure no children and/or wolf people (aeiowoo, where are you) are stuck in my traps.

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 8 Huntsm10

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I REFUSE TO PAGEBOTTOM

Scrap Paper wrote:Entelechy spent 8G and bought Stationery
Somebody spent 8G and bought Vinegar
drandahl spent 3G

CLARIFICATION THAT FOR THE LATTER GROUP, THERE COULD BE ZERO MAFIA IN THAT GROUP Y/Y?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:I REFUSE TO PAGEBOTTOM

Scrap Paper wrote:Entelechy spent 8G and bought Stationery
Somebody spent 8G and bought Vinegar
drandahl spent 3G

CLARIFICATION THAT FOR THE LATTER GROUP, THERE COULD BE ZERO MAFIA IN THAT GROUP Y/Y?

Yes. I am inclined to believe there are 2 or 3 in the former group, and 0 or 1 in the latter group.

Also, tell the Matriarch I said Hey. I'll have her usual Forrest Buffalo this year, though it might come a couple months late in the season due to odd weather altering their migration paths.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I WILL PROBABLY VOTE FROM THE LIST THEN, AFTER MORE PEOPLE ON THE LIST HAVE SPOKEN

ALSO

THE BINOCULARS AND WINE ARE IN PLAY

BECAUSE I TRIED TO BUY THEM AND DID NOT GET THEM

I FIND THIS UNACCEPTABLE

I EXPRESS MY ANGER THROUGH THE MEDIUM OF BAKING

drandahl wrote:Also, tell the Matriarch I said Hey. I'll have her usual Forrest Buffalo this year, though it might come a couple months late in the season due to odd weather altering their migration paths.

THE GRANDMATRIARCH SAYS

"WHY DO YOU NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU? ALSO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN? I WANT TO BE A GREATGRANDMATRIARCH WITHIN MY LIFETIME."

ALTHOUGH SHE IS IMMORTAL

SO YOU SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPAWN PROGENY

Entelechy

Entelechy

Wine was used on my last night, and I was given the bomb. I am currently waiting for a reply on what happens if I am lynched while holding it.

Just got a phone call, will talk more later.

nautilus

nautilus

Y-You didn't have to tell anyone about that! T-that's embarrassing! But, um, gosh, it seems like high seraph got into some... messy business last night. I'm not sure what alignment the roping would be, but for me I'd consider high seraph a middle of the road roping target because I feel like he isn't a player whom would be roped immediately by MegaCorp as a potential threat ... I think it was either a town roping or a MegaCorp roper just tossing out a random rope or rope on one of their own! Umm... that sounds really confusing. Sorry, ehe!

I'm not surprised by the kill on Five (teehee, I rhymed ♥) b-because she is very smart when it comes to mafia games, and I feel like MegaCorp might have seen her as a potential threat to take out!

Aaaaaaahhh, drandahl and Kiyoko are being very helpful right now! Gosh, and all I have are these cookies I'm baking at 1 quadrillion cookies per second. I'll be sure to share while we're all speculating! I don't have any information about what items may or may not be in play, though, unlike Kiyoko who mentioned both binoculars and wine. ;m;

If I were to look at the list and Kiyoko's information, I would be disinclined to vote for Enteduck because Stationery (gasp ♥ !!) is one of the weaker items in terms of overall usefulness, and given that MegaCorp don't have easy ways of replenishing money (they don't get money from votes or sales, just certain kills and the lottery, I guess?), I'm not sure if MegaCorp would whip out cash and straight up buy what basically amounts to a messaging role! Then again, my faithful family dog was very tricky-dicky with her woof woofs once upon a time, but I'm not sure this would happen here!*

I am very intrigued at drandahl's list, and would be interested in voting off of it, though I'd prefer to hear from everyone on that list first!

*I'm not sure if MegaCorp purchases would even show up as a bulk purchase by MegaCorp or as an individual purchase, so I don't want to rule out that drandahl/Enteduck aren't bad MegaCorp people because they're on Kiyoko's list!

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If whoever holds the bomb dies before it explodes, control over who it goes to next goes back to the Bomb Maker and the Mafia.

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyoko wrote:THE GRANDMATRIARCH SAYS

"WHY DO YOU NEVER PICK UP THE PHONE WHEN I CALL YOU? ALSO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET MARRIED AND HAVE CHILDREN? I WANT TO BE A GREATGRANDMATRIARCH WITHIN MY LIFETIME."

ALTHOUGH SHE IS IMMORTAL

SO YOU SHOULD HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO SPAWN PROGENY

Damn woman, always with the marriage and the children. IS MY NEPHEW NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? I know you pushed my sister out of the family, BUT REALLY, GIVE THE KID A CHANCE. He's a good boy.. even if he's a little rough around the edges.

Speaking of which, Duck, do you have a character thought out yet? Would you like to play as the nephew of a dependable huntsman? No pressure, I'd just like to give him a name.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 8 27z4h06

MAIN SCREEN TURN ON

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out if there's any disadvantage to revealing any items I may or may not have purchased. Actually, I think I'll revisit this later after more people have posted, and/or everyone has posted.

I will say that I attempted to stagger my list to see what items might be in play, but I did get my first pick, so... Information is limited in that regard.

Also, I will guarantee mafia go through hell for killing my dearest Five. This is not okay.

I'm willing to follow drandahl's lead on voting from the first list, though I do want to see more activity first.

P.S. Of course Lucas would be the one tied up all kinky-like. Of course.

Edit: Got ninja'd a bunch of times. Okay, what I was going to share is that I put wine on Duck's porch last night. Reading what I missed in the meanwhile.

high seraph

high seraph

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 8 HoXIuET
mayor wrote:Rope was used on high seraph!

that's kinky. i love it. #kinky, #fashion, #trendy, #hashtag.

sexy hunter wrote:At least two mafia are within
[...]Lucas[...]

excuse me sir but there are a total of zero people within me (except for, like, myself??). i would be able to tell if there were at least two, okay??? i can't argue for the other people you mentioned though, i clearly just wanted to point out the innuendo implied by that proposition. #grammar #notcute #iwishthereweretwomafiawithinme #kinkyagain #stillfashion

Anyway... The fact that I was bound, although exciting!, is also a bit frustrating... I missed my hair appointment. I don't have much else to say beyond that. For what is worth, I think there wouldn't be a problem in letting my dear, poorly-dressed neighbours know that I haven't gone out of my house yet, since, well, I got my grocery shopping done in advance. Always be prepared for the apocalypse, kiddos! I've already picked up my outfit, I only need to decide on a nice pair of shoes to go with it...

drandahl

drandahl

I actually think the Lucastun is more likely town-originating. That's 1/3 of mafia funds, and they have no dependable way of getting more. The only way I could see that as a reasonable mafia move is if it's part of a de-scum tactic.

EDIT: Kiyo, Thank you. I forgot to make that joke in my host PM, and it's been bugging me like crazy.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

I'm around, just on mobile and flipping around trying to parse information. Waiting to hear more from people before I do! Aaand the power just went out. Thanks megacorp

Edit because ninja omg Kiyoko that's amazing

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

this forum should have like buttons because there's so many things for me to like

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum