Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:
nautilus wrote:EDIT: Scary cookie maker with the knife, when did Aeiou say honey was in play? I backread Aeiou's posts and didn't see anything about that... Or maybe I'm being a silly-billy?

THAT SAYS ACE AND IT HAS ALWAYS 100% SAID ACE AND IT'S NOT THAT I MISREAD THE NAME BECAUSE IT'S EARLY AND I DIDN'T GET MUCH SLEEP LAST NIGHT BECAUSE I WAS UP ALL NIGHT BAKING

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Ummm, please get some sleep soon! ;m; Cookies are super duper amazing awesome things, but don't sacrifice sleep over them... The bags under your eyes are so dark and black that I can barely see your eyes at all!

For realsies though, I'm leaning towards Aeiou today just because of a lack of information put forth and drandahl's list... I do want to hear drandahl's answer to my question, though, because I think Mister Hunting Apple Man might have omitted Ninfia, and I'm wondering if she was ever on either list!

edit: Pagetop ♥

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 11 Macaron

edit2: Ummm! About Ducky's bomb vote... This bomb really makes me anxious... ;m;

... Granted, I'm not very experienced with bombs as a whole (I-I'm a baker, not a bomb maker! ;m;) so I'll defer to others, but...

I do think the movement of the bomb should be made public (that is, whoever has it in a phase should claim they have it) so we never lose track of it and can trace it easily! ♥ P-plus, knowing where the bomb is beforehand (and omitting a pass vote) allows for scrutiny on the bomb holder's choice of pass if they pass it and and it explodes, and removes the danger of MegaCorp going "aw man, but everyone voted for this person!"

Luxaria

Luxaria

Skimming for the moment since I just woke up, but after reading what Katagi and Ninfia had to say:

Luxaria wrote:
Aeiou wrote:Hmm lux did you use another item or just the wine? You mentioned items but then only mentioned one

Maybe, maybe not! I think only Katagi and Ninfia have yet to post, and I want to see what they say, first, plus if discussion reveals more information from other players. I'll likely share any other items I may or may not have used before the end of the phase.

The second item I bought and used was vinegar, which I belatedly realized did not work as I thought it did. I wanted to have two item slots open for this phase, so I doused Ninfia's porch with vinegar thinking that given whatever the harvest goddess stuff was about, it'd make her the least likely target for beneficial actions. In hindsight it's not a bad way to see if anyone is town through having their actions fail, at the risk of possibly preventing a power-role or item from properly functioning. Anyway, no one's said anything about being unable to target Ninfia last night, so... Meh.

I'm going to give this a better read when I return, but if Ninfia initially voted on Katagi for the same weird vibe I got after reading Katagi's first post, I can't really blame her despite the slightly awkward reasoning. That said, the situation between them seems to have blown over, so... Will evaluate it more after I'm more awake.

Re: Bomb, since Mitsu just commented on it. I agree that its movement should be made public knowledge. I'm not a big fan of having secondary and tertiary votes for actions/decisions like this, though.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Basically, voting for bomb movements deprives us of the little information that bomb passes might have given us otherwise, as well as allow maf to hide and just blame it on the votes.

Also, not really suspicious that much of ninfia anymore after the explanation, mostly due to some details that def. ring more town than maf, but I'm gonna unvote when I decide where to move my vote.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ahh ok I used binocs on Lux, thats why I asked if she used a second item since it listed two people she visited which she just confirmed so Im not likely to vote her since shes been honest afaik. Uhhh not really sure where to go after that tbh I\ll have to look at the lists again and pick someone to vote for in a min because I dont know if Ill have time to vote again before rollover.

drandahl

drandahl

Busy at work (hunting elusive game like "reasonable timelines" and "client buy-in on API contracts"). Can someone else collect vote tallies if they have time?

Aeiou

Aeiou

vote: five for now, more of an activity vote
unless I missed it (possible tbh) they havent posted yet this phase??

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

IF VOWELS' INFORMATION IS TRUE THEN LUXARIA COULD NOT HAVE SENT IN THE NK (ASSUMING THE BINOCS LET YOU SEE THE NK, WHICH I'M ASSUMING THEY DO)

FOR META REASONS OUTSIDE OF THE INFORMATION ABOVE I AM INCLINED TO THINK LUXARIA IS TOWN FOR NOW

VOTE: ACE BECAUSE APPARENTLY ACE ALSO WENT FOR HONEY IDEK MAN, NOW THAT EVERYONE ON DRANDAHL'S FIRST LIST HAVE POSTED, I FEEL LIKE ACE IS THE ONE I'M MOST WILLING TO VOTE?

VOWELS, FIVE IS DEAD

Claims List:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

AEIOU I LOVE YOU BUT

nautilus

nautilus

Hello! ♥ I'm back from some baking! I got some nice ladyfingers for everyone ♥

Given that explanation, that means everyone on Mister Hunting Man's list has claimed at least some part of their movements and actions last night!

Of the list, I'm least inclined to vote for Lucas (couldn't have sent in the NK... maybe I'll try super duper hard to be his friend), Luxaria (assuming Aeiou is not MegaCorp, Luxaria couldn't have sent in the NK last night either, plus I don't believe she'd kill Five ;m; Gosh, that wouldn't go down well, would it...), katagi (softclaim that can easily backfire), Angelstar & Aeiou (posted information that lines up with either previous posts they've made or other people's claims and generally have been forward with investigative information).

This leaves:

Ace
Rasei

I think the vote tally is, uhhhh.

Ace II
Aeiou I
Ninfia I
katagi I
no lynch I
Five I

drandahl vs Ace
Rasei vs Aeiou
Ace vs katagi
Ninfia vs katagi
ezzelin vs Ninfia
katagi vs Ninfia
high seraph vs no lynch
Kiyoko vs Ace
Aeiou vs Five

Oh christ the vote is really split

drandahl, could you confirm for me if Ninfia was on your lists originally?

edit: W-what did I get ninja'd by?

drandahl

drandahl

Ninfia would have been on the "2 or 3 are mafia" list. I split her off in my notes because I thought she was neutral.

katagi

katagi

is there something between fivey and luxxie that i am unaware of.... .... ............Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 11 SWVdMZS

i'm really out of the meta (obv) so i'm more than willing to trust the popular opinion on those sorts of things

also, my claim was kind of stupid of me, i actually apologize! ;w; hopefully i can still be useful uhuhu

nautilus

nautilus

Teehee. Well. ♥ Luxaria can tell you all about that!

And don't worry too much about the softclaim ♥ I know you're trying your best!! ^u^ You can do it! ♥

... I think I'm going to vote: Ace, too! Just so I have something down and the vote split doesn't get too bad... uwahhh, I hope I didn't mess anything up. ;m; I think Ace is really kind though, and if they... they end up being evicted and town, I think I'll send them some cookies! Ones they're not allergic to!

(Actual OOC post: I'm voting Ace primarily because of systematic process of elimination, and for the fact that, um. This is really ?? logic, but:

Ace-lien wrote:I do not have information from last night aside from probably having Honey in play, but that is already known. I refrained from leaving my house.

I do agree with fellow human Kiyoko that out of the people on fellow human drandahl's list and the information we have now, fellow human katagi's Honey purchase is the most suspect.

There's only two ways (three? four?) Ace would know Honey is in play

1) Ace also went for the honey and was blocked from getting it, which makes their vote a little ... idk since they actually voted katagi because katagi went for the honey

2) Ace is the florist, and is aware someone purchased honey because math and money and Gs; I'm willing to float this as a possibility because of their "probably" statement

3) Ace is MegaCorp and stole katagi's honey, or is lying off of Angel's result; I'm not suggesting Ace is town and stole katagi's honey because Ace mentioned "not leaving their house", which presumably means they didn't visit anyone)

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Thanks for the vote tally nautilus :3 I can't get on a proper PC until rolloverish ^^;

Quick announcement: Please remember to check out the list of items to see what's still for sale! The recycler's items aren't available anymore ;w;

angel★

angel★

ahhh i ended up getting roped into an event i wasn't planning to do all day today, and i'm not sure i'll be able to pop in later, so i'm just going to vote: no lynch as usual..... i did get weird vibes from katagi and ninfia's previous posts, but that's been cleared up now so i don't really feel comfortable voting for anyone else ;w;

high seraph

high seraph

Ange ou Démon? Le Secret wrote:ahhh i ended up getting roped

that's kinky. i love it. #stillkinky, #stillfashion, #blessed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum