Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 36]

Luxaria

Luxaria

STOP STOP STOP STOP.

IF YOU START REPLYING TO ME IN SYMBOLS I MIGHT ACTUALLY DIE IRL.

WORST PAGETOP.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Claims List:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

drandahl

drandahl

Kiyo, let's not get cocky and bring the cursed play into this just yet. Let's not tempt fate.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

drandahl wrote:Kiyo, let's not get cocky and bring the cursed play into this just yet. Let's not tempt fate.

THINGS WITHOUT ALL REMEDY
SHOULD BE WITHOUT REGARD. WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Claims list wrote:Rasei

D1 - bought strawberries and egg
D1 - tried to buy rope and scrap paper but didn't get them

Wow I somehow missed this despite double-checking the list for Rasei. I didn't expect her to be at the top for some reason, since she had been so sparse this phase.

Hmmm. I'm not sure what this means for my curiosity regarding her relative absence. It does seem we know who got the scrap paper at this point. No one has claimed the rope yet, which interests me for other reasons. Hm hm hm.

Wait.

Hm hm hm.

Random question:

@ Ninfia

On D1, did you buy any of the unlimited products that are available?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE ROPE

IT HAS BEEN ACCOUNTED FOR

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

I assure you, fellow humans, that I am definitely not an employee of MegaCorp. I can also say that I did not purchase the Honey myself, because I have always been afraid of accidentally helping the enemy ((OOC: Hence I wasn't able to use my power at all in Love Live maf orz)). I know Honey was purchased because of other reasons. To be honest, I really want to stay in town if at least for just one night. Naaayyiit. I don't...feel quite right about making my item purchases known in case I do end up not being evicted. Vick-tud. I bought a Trap for crustaceans and a magic sphere with what seems to be the universal symbol for infinity.

With information as it is now, I would like to unvote. I can't say I know who to vote for now though. Hmmm, allow me to collect my thoughts for a few minutes.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

TBH

WITH THAT INFORMATION, I'M GUESSING ACE IS HINTING AT ONE OF MITSU'S ALTERNATIVE THEORIES AND I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT

I DON'T KNOW WHO I'D VOTE OTHERWISE AND I DON'T ENTIRELY WANT TO NL THOUGH BUT

UNVOTE REGARDLESS, THOUGH

nautilus

nautilus

it's me, i'm just rearranging kiyoko's post in a different way:

... Hm.

Removing items that haven't been claimed by other players and the honey...

Items for sale on Day 1:

x2 - Cans - 3G each
x1 - Trap - 4G
x1 - Fishing Rod - 6G (in play according to katagi)
x1 - Vinegar - 2G (in play according to Luxaria)
x1 - the restore 10 HP item i'm too tired to spell right now  - 8G
x2 - Flowers - 4G each
x1 - Temporary Paint - 6G (in play according to ezzelin)
x2 - Signposts 3G each

................................ Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. There's a reason why I wanted to lay things out like this.

If I unvote Ace I have a really vague idea of who I want to vote, but I'm not 100% sure about it...

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

DRANDAHL'S LIST, FROM LEAST TO MOST SUSPICIOUS????? DON'T READ TOO DEEPLY INTO THIS IT'S KIND OF A ROUGH ORDERING (INCLUDING NINFIA SINCE HE SAID NINFIA WOULD GO ON THIS LIST IF HE'D REMEMBERED TO INCLUDE HER IN THE ORIGINAL LIST)

KATAGI - SOFTCLAIMED A TOWN ROLE

LUCAS - WAS TIED UP

LUXARIA - ACCORDING TO AEIOU, DID NOT VISIT FIVE

RASEI - CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED TWO ITEMS THAT WERE PURCHASED ON D1 (THREE, TECHNICALLY, IF YOU COUNT SCRAP PAPER AS 2 SEPARATE ITEMS), AND THESE ARE ITEMS I DON'T THINK MAFIA WOULD IMMEDIATELY GUN FOR ON D1

ACE - MAYBE HINTING AT A TOWN ROLE IF I'M READING THIS CORRECTLY?

ANGEL - SHARED INFORMATION FROM SCRAP PAPER

NINFIA - IDK HARVEST GODDESS STUFF

AEIOU - BINOCULAR'D LUXARIA

DUCK - IDK HAS BOMB

WITH THAT IN MIND I SUPPOSE I WOULD BE MOST COMFORTABLE VOTING DUCK?

I WILL STRAIGHT UP CLAIM THAT I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD KINKY BONDAGE FUNTIMES WITH LUCAS LAST NIGHT

IT WAS ME

KIYO

I WAS WAITING TO SEE PEOPLE'S REACTIONS TO IT BEFORE CLAIMING IT OUTRIGHT

nautilus

nautilus

... I-is that why you have so many worms.

I'd also argue Lux also was hinting a town role earlier, so. I have an idea about something but I need to let it sit in my mind for a bit... hrm.

For now though, unvote: Ace.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

MY COOKIES AND I ARE GOING HOME NOW

I SHOULD BE BACK BEFORE ROLLOVER SO I WILL VOTE THEN. I WILL LIKELY VOTE FOR DUCK. MAYBE AEIOU OR NINFIA. UNLESS NEW INFORMATION COMES UP.

I'M NOT VOTING NOW BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF ANOTHER BANDWAGON WHILE I'M NOT AROUND

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Okaaay so now that I've appropriately embarrassed myself by trying to sound like a surly teenager, voted, unvoted, and voted again, lets try and get serious.

At least two mafia are within
Angel
Enteduck
Aeiou
Ace
Katagi
Lucas
Lux
Rasei
Five
Ninfia

and at most one mafia is within
Nautsu
Kiyo
Ezz
Plot

so, I'm gonna ignore the second list for now, but I'll come back to it in another post.

Angel- Mitsu seems disinclined to vote for her. provided some deets.
Duck- Votes. So many votes.
Aeiou- vote: five
Ace- I want to believe *alien emoji* *x-files theme for 10 hours*
Katagi- lays my head down and refuses to look any anyone else
Lucas- he believed in me, also, kinky rope play.
Lux- Lux
Rasei- quiet, but probably working? rng
Five- rest in pieces.
Ninfia- me. should have been on this list but was hanging out with the girlfri- Harvest goddess. Praise be. plant the seed of the harvest goddess's love in your heart.

Angel- I'm not inclined to vote for her at this point, but I could be later on? not this phase at least.

Duck purchase has been pro town-- in that they bought an item that isn't necessarily useful to the maf, and the secondary vote thing is a thing duck likes to suggest (and has even implemented in their own games). I see the logic in suggesting that in that you can glean a lot of information from votes, but the mafia would also have access to that. I think having the more focused thing to look at-- the one person's pass-- is the best we can do for now. I suppose that duck is hoping to take out a maf with the claimed pass to plot, since plot is on the second list? hm. things to think about. not inclined to vote for now.

Aeiou- could be inclined to vote for. Aeiou is pretty good at blending in, and not drawing too much attention to themselves. However, the vote for five... isn't really something I think a mafia member would do? I mean, presumably they'd know who the night kill was, but if she was busy and had to throw a vote out maybe not? hmm.

so, I went back and read Ace's post and............. they only really seemed to be voting because of the honey thing and then peaced out? They haven't been around since Katagi posted and claimed whatever she's claiming so... I'm a lot less inclined to vote for them and might go no lynch? I'll figure it out as I keep writing this post.

Katagi- not gonna vote for her again and I've. gone over my own embarrassment enough.

Lucas- hmmm... he was roped up. also sympathized with my mistake #fashion. My first reaction is that I wouldn't want to vote for him based on that, but I mean, not sending in the NK doesn't necessarily clear someone. Dran has reason to believe that there are two mafia within the list so... they have to be somewhere? he's not really my highest priority because of the rope though.

Lux- Lux is hard to read. however, I think she posts a lot less when she is maf and it seems that so far she's been keeping up a decent amount of spec, and has been helpful so I am not inclined to vote for her, but I think I'll go back and reread her posts.

Rasei- another player who is good at blending. I could be inclined to vote for Rasei, except that I know as maf in the past I have driven a lynch on her while she's away. so...I would want to hear from her before I would actually vote for her, and she has provided some good information so....

and then five is dead.

so basically this entire this is why I'm NOT gonna vote for most people. I guess I can Unvote since rollover is further away than I thought it was, and Ace posted!

Adressing Lux: I did not buy any of the unlimited stuff, though I'd like to this round? they were lower on my shopping list than what I did end up buying. I got my first choice Item, it was expensive, and it was from my own shop.

tl;dr, I'm leaning towards an Aeiou or Lucas vote I guess? does this post make any sense? who knows? what is the meaning of existing? I've gotten ninja'd like a billion times so I'll post this then start writing about the second list.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

(Don't mind me, no ghost-speculation or anything about the actual game here...)

/Walks into thread

/Backreads thread

/Runs out, face in hands...

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

and at most one mafia is within
Nautsu
Kiyo
Ezz
Plot

So there COULD. be a mafia among these players. ezz, Kiyoko, and Mitsu have all not addressed this presumably because they're all on it. Plot hasn't really been around to comment. The chances that there is 0 maf in this list is certainly up for debate but I feel like we shouldn't just gloss over the fact that there could be a maf among them.

Thus far, I'm not actually suspicious of the first three people on the list-- mostly. I thought ezz's vote was surprisingly fast, but................ I also was a moron so I can't really fault that entirely. In all likelihood it was the perfect combination of my own incompetence and ezz being around.

Both Mitsu and Kiyoko have been helpful and talkative so I'm once again not suspicious of them.

I would really like to hear from plot? not even necessarily to address being on the list but to speculate and such.

now, I guess going back to the first list so I can grapple with it some more:

I just remembered that Aeiou claimed the binoculars and there hasn't been a counter claim. there is no reason for the maf to buy that, iirc? and also correctly used it to identify lux's actions?

I'm also not super inclined to vote for Lux since she used an item on me that would protect me from town actions? so that's pretty nice. I think the mafia would have reason to use the vinegar though.. . . . .. so hm. . .

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum