Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 56 of 60]

826Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Now is the worst time to hear the words "okay everyone, this will be a closed-laptop meeting." In a 10-minute break right now.

I've been intentionally trying to fly under the radar this game as much as possible because....I'm I, Robot.  I am a Doctor. I am also bulletproof, and since I'm a robot mafia needs to kill me a special way (having to do vaguely with the three laws), and I'm obviously not going to say what that is. It's been pretty difficult staying low this game, though I also haven't lying about being busy lately.

The sunset mentioning mechanical things and a shield was me.

The loss of vowels was my part.... I switched from vowels to Tiki (because Tiki was asking so hard for protection) last moment and was really upset.

I did successfully protect both NK targets in both timelines when we had split timelines.

Perfect, pagetop.

827Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:01 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I have acted every night:
Alca
Alca
Alca
Tiki
Eleni/Lulu
Eleni
Lucas

10m break over, back to meeting.

828Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:04 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Ie6MZja

VOTES

FIVE vs. Deo

ENTELECHY vs. Deo drandahl Ezzelin

MR. GERBEAR vs. Deo

DEO vs. Mr. Gerbear drandahl

HIGH SERAPH vs. Five Deo Ezzelin drandahl

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Ezzelin

EZZELIN vs. Deo drandahl

T3TSUYA vs. Deo

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

ELENI vs. drandahl Entelechy

FIVE vs. Ezzelin
TOTALS

DRANDAHL V

EZZELIN III

DEO II

ENTELECHY I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

829Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:06 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Well crap. Unvote while I think.

830Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:10 pm

eleni

eleni

!!! ty for saving me twice omg. oh jeez i was wondering if one of the people who hadn't roleclaimed yet was the doctor

unvote, vote: Entelechy

voting for Entelechy rather than ezz since i noticed earlier that she was the first one to vote for sammie the day the threads got split (which she also mentioned in her latest post). still curious as to what people think about this.

also guys, this means that there's a very good chance we have mafia members on everyone's "probably town" lists.

edit i'm more suspicious of mariya now tbh??

by the way Gerry, have you stopped sending in your night action? you have a chance of stopping the NK so i definitely think you should act! ; w;

831Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:17 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I didn't send an action last night, no. It would've probably been unhelpful >.> I can't stop the NK though :( it's not affected by my power

832Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

sighs I'm not sure who to vote for.

833Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am going to vote Ezzelin again.

If we can resist the temptation to lynch me today, I should be able to prove I am Town, and determine whether or not Dran is Town, the next night phase. Not quite as dramatically as by resurrecting someone, but it should be suitably impressive.

834Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:24 pm

deo

deo

i'm gonna cry if maf is lux and everyone she "cleared" and her role actually isn't that cryptic and she just made it like that so town wouldn't question it too much

idk what to think anymore, but i still only barely buy drandahl's claim a little bit

835Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Five

Five

Some doctor out there has prevented Eleni from dying at least once. I'm inclined to believe drandahl unless a CC steps forward. vote: ezzelin in the meantime. I don't really think much of ezz having voted for Sammiya first, honestly, since it's very possible she didn't think she'd start a wagon and didn't expect two people to follow her vote? I'd be okay with lynching the duck, too, I guess? If Entelechy gets lynched and flips mafia I guess chinomi has the answer to her sunset question.

836Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:39 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Lux&Five/Deo, Chinomi, Ezz, Duck, Gerry

There's your pool.

837Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:39 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

In Katabasis, I saw mafia start votes on other mafia :P

Is anyone going to CC those protects, though, is what I wonder.

838Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:13 pm

eleni

eleni

hmm i guess i just think that if ezz is maf, it would have been dangerous to vote for sammie because there were only a few players in every split thread. it did literally turn into a bandwagon, so... idk. if that thread was picked to join the main thread, sammie would have been lynched.

anyhow, imo it's not a good idea to lynch our claimed doctor. Entelechy seems to be claiming alignment cop now which could potentially be a bluff? i guess i'll unvote though and think about this

839Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:26 pm

Five

Five

Given what town's investigative power is like without an alignment cop (my role, Luxxxiepop's questions, Lucas the book mortician...) I am very much inclined to think we don't have a direct alignment cop? Especially with Luxxxiepop being able to determine alignments through asking questions, having an alignment cop too seems like a bit too much.

840Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 56 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:28 pm

Rasei

Rasei

vote: Ent

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum