Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 8]

1Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Ie6MZja

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ 9McePmL

NIGHT TWO begins.

Only DRANDAHL, T3TSUYA, ENTELECHY, MR. GERBEAR, LULU AND ELENI may post in this thread.

Last edited by Kiyoko on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

2Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:24 pm

lulu

lulu

CHI WRONG THREAD!!

OH I'M WITH T3T-SENPAI HI T3T-SENPAI

anyway we're allowed to spec now right does this look like a town or maf role..? ordinarily i'd say neutral but it seems like she denied it just before she went down so...

3Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:28 pm

eleni

eleni

omg I hope this is only going to last one phase

IF IT LASTS TWO PHASES DOES THAT MEAN EACH THREAD HAS TO LYNCH SOMEONE??

idek honestly about mitsu's alignment right now I need to back read everything in the old thread

4Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:29 pm

lulu

lulu

hosr questions:
- first, thanks
- is it acceptable to communicate between threads? if i see someone post a question or message to me in another thread am i allowed to reply to it in this thread?
- are all players are still able to act on any other player in the game? actions aren't restricted to within our current thread?

5Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:30 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

lulu wrote:hosr questions:
- first, thanks
- is it acceptable to communicate between threads? if i see someone post a question or message to me in another thread am i allowed to reply to it in this thread?
- are all players are still able to act on any other player in the game? actions aren't restricted to within our current thread?

- Welcome
- Yes
- You can act on any other player in the game

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

6Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:33 pm

lulu

lulu

thank you kiyohosr!! i hope you're feeling better btw!!

ok so gameplay is as normal basically, though it wouldn't surprise me if trying to act on people in different threads has a chance of making your action fail or redirect - something to keep in mind when picking targets for night actions i think

i'll just note that i'll be keeping up with other threads so if you have any questions or messages for me i can answer them over here... it's going to be really hectic if this continues into a day phase tho

7Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I want to get off Mr. Bone's wild ride.

If this were a specialized thread while the main thread was going on I'd argue there's no reason for it to be a maf ability. But the thread was literally disjointed into 4 separate threads. That is incredibly disorienting and makes conversation as a whole difficult. I could go either way with this.

I haven't been keeping up with the thread too closely ever since all you people lost your mind and start changing your votes more than your diapers. I'm not sure why popular opinion shifted from Lulu to Naut. Honestly there was nothing I saw so far to suggest Naut was maf but I've been wrong before. Though I feel the fact she was warning of what would happen after a lynch at this weirdness coming to pass means she had town's wellbeing in mind.

I am, however, standing firm on the assumption some of those who kept the thread going a mile a minute and voting over their own revotes are maf and trying to confuse things. THIS ALTERNATE REALITY THING, THAT DOESN'T HELP THE SITUATION.

I am too sober for this game.

8Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M FUCJING SCARED WHAT THE HELP IS HAPPENING

9Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:54 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Hi other threads. It's Tet again. How ya doing?

Thread Alpha. Lookin not so great. Is it because your thread has Chinomi, Lucas, and Blaire in the same thread yelling very loudly? I feel ya. Thread Delta is treating us pretty well. At least we're not in the darkest timeline like you guys.

Anyway.

So all you other multidimensional travellers showing up in here. I'm going to hand you a list of people Tet would like to put the boots to currently. Even if one thread has mostly mafia, I would like you to go through the motions. Remember, you're all supposed to be experienced actors, I think you can come up with something.

Thread Alpha, grill Rasei and Five for me. I understand that leaves Lucas and Blaire as part of the people in charge of doing it. That's a show we want to watch here in Delta.

Thread Beta, plant your knee in Deo's back for me. And then when you're done work Luxaria up a bit (It's not hard to do)

Thread Gamma, swing Aeiou and Angelstar around by their ankles a bit and see what falls out of their pockets. Tiki, do not eat what falls out of their pockets.

Thanks a lot, doomed universes. We really miss you. Best wishes. See you again in the grand convergence.

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ YvjepDT

10Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:55 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Let's make this universe a good one.

Good and sexy ;)

But I'm still scared

11Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:56 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright. Eating, relaxing, then getting caught up.

Btw, Nautilus isn't crossed out on the first page of the initial thread.

This isn't too bad. We can manage.

12Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:58 pm

lulu

lulu

@t3t
do you... do you have any plans for me.... maybe.... could you step on me a little or.....

anyway from my perspective, my expectation was that mafia would leave a vote on me then pretend to be afk. i info dumped fairly late so it'd be easy for a maf with a vote on me to just let it go to rollover and say "sorry i wasn't around when lulu claimed", but no one did that, which i'm grateful for - it was a really fun phase.

@Gerry
holds u

THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS TO DISCUSS TONIGHT SO I HOPE EVERYONE'S READY TO SPEC... i wanna get everyone's thoughts on the following:

1. NAUTILUS'S ALIGNMENT + ROLE. First, is it likely that this thread-splitting role is maf-aligned? Secondly, if nautilus is mafia, is it likely that she both has a jailing ability and a thread-splitting ability? (It'll be obvious in a phase or three if the maf jailer is dead I guess, though)

2. AEIOU'S ROLE. Can we share thoughts on what Aeiou claims to have happened n0, whether she's being truthful or if her role is unreliable?

3. WHO IS MAF. With particular respect to the above two questions, what are everyone's town/maf reads? I know that some people dislike speccing during the night phase so it's not super pressing question until the day phase tho.

4. yesterday's votes... were a clusterfuck i wanna go back and review them and see if i can pick out any unusual votes (like, relatively) but if anyone wants to help me out that'd be swell

@five
I believe Aeiou is telling the truth about being a watcher role. What that says about her alignment I'm not sure, but I'm leaning town on her just due to her behaviour in the last hour or two of last phase. also because her spamming investigations on me suits a town aeiou but not a mafia aeiou imo.

ok as for my piece of spec, I need some time to consider whether or not it's still likely nautilus was the mafia jailer. until I've figured that out, my read list is the same as it was last time I posted.

Last edited by lulu on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

13Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Cure

Cure

i̴̟̭͔͇̯͓̰̝͖̰̼̱͖̘̜͙̒ͭ͋̉̓͗ͦͣͮ͒̇̾̒̄̄̀͘͠ ̴̋ͮ́͌̾ͪ͊̽͊̓ͥ̓̅̇͘͞҉̪̣͓̞̱̯w̛̛̞͈̠̦͕̤͒ͯ̑̇̑ͯ̄ͭ̓̅̆͌͊͘͜͡ã̛̼̬̥̝͇ͧ̈ͯ̈́̉̾͢n̤͇͎̳͈͓̖̼͖͓̠̹̯̰̼̱͚̔͑͆̉̔͌̉͗ͥ̂͒͗̀͘t̆͊̑̒͂ͯ̅̄̈̓̅͏̦̪̭̣́͠ ͪ̃͊͏͓̼͍̜̩͚̩̬̖̳ͅt̽ͮ̾͊̏̽̈̃ͨͦͨ͟͡͏̫̗͕͙͕͍̣̩̗̖ó̴̴̡̧͎̜͇̝͔̬̦͉̘̜̦̗̜̥̹̯̜̊ͥ̎͑̇͜ ̷̵̧͈̬̘̝̝͍̻̬̣̺͍̦̪̯ͥ͒̊ͨ̀͞ͅp̋̂̃̃͂̉̓͌̓ͣ͛҉͏̜̬̺͙̜̹͍̜̺l͍̖̦͉̙͙̙̗͎̳̮̳̬͌̂̌̎ͮͦͬͤ̓͢͞ͅą̫̹̜͍̰̖̦̑ͦ̐̈̈͐ͮ̇̈́̆̔͝y̶̆͐́ͣ̄̀͐̍̄̏̚҉͏̫̖͙̭̘̦̞͕͜ ̢͇͖͈̹͍̱̗̠̳̹̗̫̱͇̻̱̙̗̱͐ͤͪͮ͛͘͘t̴̨̧̡͚̝̲̥͓̭̮̝͓͕̤̠̫̥̰͊͋̓̿̀̌̎͛̆͆̇o̡̢̯͚͉̱ͦ͛̅̊͑̐́̊̀̃͋ͯõ̢̮͓̩̭̬̭̺̤̥͉̦͈͎̹͉̑̋̓̔ͮ͛͜͞ͅ,̼̜͖͓͓̿̆ͧ̀ͦ̍́̃̌̅̎̅̅̅̿̋͘͘͢ ̴̤̟͈̟͗̊ͥͧ̾̂̓̌͆́͌̾ͫ͡g̛ͪ̂̋̿ͪ͛̊̎̆͏̲̜̬͔̣͇̝̼͙̯̮u̵̱̼̟͍͍̻͇̲͇̫̜͈̱̗̠̝̪̩ͮ̍͊̽ͬ͑̕̕y̵̼͔͖̗̫̯̩ͪͦ͛ͥ̑̃̇̃́̚s̓̍ͨ̆̈́ͨ̾̓̆̈̂̋͡҉̼̜͇̫͙̝̪̠͕̫̫̬͉̫͍̤̤̩̕͠

14Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:59 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Let's make this universe a good one.

Good and sexy ;)

But I'm still scared

Cure wrote:

i̴̟̭͔͇̯͓̰̝͖̰̼̱͖̘̜͙̒ͭ͋̉̓͗ͦͣͮ͒̇̾̒̄̄̀͘͠ ̴̋ͮ́͌̾ͪ͊̽͊̓ͥ̓̅̇͘͞҉̪̣͓̞̱̯w̛̛̞͈̠̦͕̤͒ͯ̑̇̑ͯ̄ͭ̓̅̆͌͊͘͜͡ã̛̼̬̥̝͇ͧ̈ͯ̈́̉̾͢n̤͇͎̳͈͓̖̼͖͓̠̹̯̰̼̱͚̔͑͆̉̔͌̉͗ͥ̂͒͗̀͘t̆͊̑̒͂ͯ̅̄̈̓̅͏̦̪̭̣́͠ ͪ̃͊͏͓̼͍̜̩͚̩̬̖̳ͅt̽ͮ̾͊̏̽̈̃ͨͦͨ͟͡͏̫̗͕͙͕͍̣̩̗̖ó̴̴̡̧͎̜͇̝͔̬̦͉̘̜̦̗̜̥̹̯̜̊ͥ̎͑̇͜ ̷̵̧͈̬̘̝̝͍̻̬̣̺͍̦̪̯ͥ͒̊ͨ̀͞ͅp̋̂̃̃͂̉̓͌̓ͣ͛҉͏̜̬̺͙̜̹͍̜̺l͍̖̦͉̙͙̙̗͎̳̮̳̬͌̂̌̎ͮͦͬͤ̓͢͞ͅą̫̹̜͍̰̖̦̑ͦ̐̈̈͐ͮ̇̈́̆̔͝y̶̆͐́ͣ̄̀͐̍̄̏̚҉͏̫̖͙̭̘̦̞͕͜ ̢͇͖͈̹͍̱̗̠̳̹̗̫̱͇̻̱̙̗̱͐ͤͪͮ͛͘͘t̴̨̧̡͚̝̲̥͓̭̮̝͓͕̤̠̫̥̰͊͋̓̿̀̌̎͛̆͆̇o̡̢̯͚͉̱ͦ͛̅̊͑̐́̊̀̃͋ͯõ̢̮͓̩̭̬̭̺̤̥͉̦͈͎̹͉̑̋̓̔ͮ͛͜͞ͅ,̼̜͖͓͓̿̆ͧ̀ͦ̍́̃̌̅̎̅̅̅̿̋͘͘͢ ̴̤̟͈̟͗̊ͥͧ̾̂̓̌͆́͌̾ͫ͡g̛ͪ̂̋̿ͪ͛̊̎̆͏̲̜̬͔̣͇̝̼͙̯̮u̵̱̼̟͍͍̻͇̲͇̫̜͈̱̗̠̝̪̩ͮ̍͊̽ͬ͑̕̕y̵̼͔͖̗̫̯̩ͪͦ͛ͥ̑̃̇̃́̚s̓̍ͨ̆̈́ͨ̾̓̆̈̂̋͡҉̼̜͇̫͙̝̪̠͕̫̫̬͉̫͍̤̤̩̕͠

[TAKES OFF ASTEROID BELT]

15Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:01 pm

lulu

lulu

T3T DO NOT FUCK THE HOUSE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 8]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum