Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

16Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:03 pm

Cure

Cure

I̧̢̳̥͙͚͔͍͓̣̣ͧͪͧ̽ͨ̆ͯ̍ͪ̌ͮ͐͛ͣͩͭ̇ͅ'̸̴̨̛̗̝͓̺̺͔̣̺͍̤̺̭̫̙̼͎̩ͣ̌́ͭ̇̓̇͋̆ͭͭ̚͢M̴̧̡̦̪̳̻͈̙̞̞͙͚̣̻̪̘͇̜̼̙̔͋̑ͩ̈́ͩ̏̏ͣͭͪ̍̈́͆̄̈̚ͅ ̷̵̴̳̥͍̹̟̞͍̤̯͓͉͖̫̙̘̤͈͇͙ͣ͋̓͆̄̾͒̀N̛̥̦̮̝̥̥͖̩̦ͫ͆̐̀͋́̽ͮ͘͢ͅͅÒ͓̟͔̠̗̰̜͙͎̳͙͓͖͓ͪ̊̒̑ͫͧ͐͐ͭ̋̾́̚Ṭ̶̛͚̥̯̥̳̩̫͉̻͙͕͖̗̠̪̦̒̀ͩ̒̍̒͠͡ͅ ̖͈̼͍̱̪̜͋̈̀͐͠͡Ţ̠̼͈̬͍̼̘͍̘̜̪͉͚̭͍̉̿̀ͧ̓̎͒̔̇ͪ͐ͬͭ̓̈͗͞͝͝ͅͅḨ̨̧̨̤̻̤̮̼̮̥̩͈͎͕̩̯̰̦̼̙͛̐̿͆͒ͨͫͧ͠Ḛ̸̤͚̻̙̃͂ͨͤ̾̅̋́͜ ͙͚̪̘̪̗͇̗͔͎͙̦̺̻͚̘̀̄͋͌ͧͬ͐͐́̚̕ͅH̷͎̟̟̲̰̦̭̺̝̔ͨͤ̓̾ͤ͌͗͆̀͗ͥ̀͘͝O̢̤͚͈̙̗͍̻͎͎̫̟̘͈͚̹̜̲͖͗ͤ̓̋͊̆ͨ̌ͤͮ̿́̈́̑̾̇͒̅ͩ͝ͅŬ̃̊̌ͧ̂́̓ͦ̑̾͘͏҉̡̢̪͔̗͚̥̙͓̝͔̩̻̣̮S̶͔̟̩̝̬̙̠͎̟̠͊ͩ͗̽͌̾̆ͮ͌ͣ̌̅̇ͮ̽́̕E̶͙̥̠̬͖̖͇̲̟͙̣͚̟͔̙͕͉͒́͂ͭ̈͋ͬ̂̆ͭ̒̾ͥ̈̆̐̀͜

Last edited by Cure on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:03 pm

lulu

lulu

SPRAYS HOUSE WITH A WATER BOTTLE

18Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:05 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Lulu, Tet... Treat the Housr with respect.

19Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:09 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
I̧̢̳̥͙͚͔͍͓̣̣ͧͪͧ̽ͨ̆ͯ̍ͪ̌ͮ͐͛ͣͩͭ̇ͅ'̸̴̨̛̗̝͓̺̺͔̣̺͍̤̺̭̫̙̼͎̩ͣ̌́ͭ̇̓̇͋̆ͭͭ̚͢M̴̧̡̦̪̳̻͈̙̞̞͙͚̣̻̪̘͇̜̼̙̔͋̑ͩ̈́ͩ̏̏ͣͭͪ̍̈́͆̄̈̚ͅ ̷̵̴̳̥͍̹̟̞͍̤̯͓͉͖̫̙̘̤͈͇͙ͣ͋̓͆̄̾͒̀N̛̥̦̮̝̥̥͖̩̦ͫ͆̐̀͋́̽ͮ͘͢ͅͅÒ͓̟͔̠̗̰̜͙͎̳͙͓͖͓ͪ̊̒̑ͫͧ͐͐ͭ̋̾́̚Ṭ̶̛͚̥̯̥̳̩̫͉̻͙͕͖̗̠̪̦̒̀ͩ̒̍̒͠͡ͅ ̖͈̼͍̱̪̜͋̈̀͐͠͡Ţ̠̼͈̬͍̼̘͍̘̜̪͉͚̭͍̉̿̀ͧ̓̎͒̔̇ͪ͐ͬͭ̓̈͗͞͝͝ͅͅḨ̨̧̨̤̻̤̮̼̮̥̩͈͎͕̩̯̰̦̼̙͛̐̿͆͒ͨͫͧ͠Ḛ̸̤͚̻̙̃͂ͨͤ̾̅̋́͜ ͙͚̪̘̪̗͇̗͔͎͙̦̺̻͚̘̀̄͋͌ͧͬ͐͐́̚̕ͅH̷͎̟̟̲̰̦̭̺̝̔ͨͤ̓̾ͤ͌͗͆̀͗ͥ̀͘͝O̢̤͚͈̙̗͍̻͎͎̫̟̘͈͚̹̜̲͖͗ͤ̓̋͊̆ͨ̌ͤͮ̿́̈́̑̾̇͒̅ͩ͝ͅŬ̃̊̌ͧ̂́̓ͦ̑̾͘͏҉̡̢̪͔̗͚̥̙͓̝͔̩̻̣̮S̶͔̟̩̝̬̙̠͎̟̠͊ͩ͗̽͌̾̆ͮ͌ͣ̌̅̇ͮ̽́̕E̶͙̥̠̬͖̖͇̲̟͙̣͚̟͔̙͕͉͒́͂ͭ̈͋ͬ̂̆ͭ̒̾ͥ̈̆̐̀͜

Well then I guess this means I'm all clear.

Dran wrote:Lulu, Tet... Treat the Housr with respect.
Five wrote:she likes this.

Five wrote:T3t, you know full well that's not a phone number for your universe. It's not cool to prank people into unintentionally dialing emergency services.

That's emergency services in -our- universe. With a brand new, easy to remember number.

@Lux

No. I'm not doing that. KEEP UP.
Though if anyone missed it. Lux made an interesting image.

Spoiler:

From this you can determine for yourself if mafia or town fits in the brackets better. I kind of believe at this point, whatever Naut was, Lulu is the opposite alignment.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

20Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:10 pm

lulu

lulu

look to be fair she also posted
Spoiler:

DO YOU REALLY THINK NAUTILUS WAS TOWN T3T-SENPAI

21Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 HDfRRp8

22Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:11 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

lulu wrote:look to be fair she also posted
Spoiler:

DO YOU REALLY THINK NAUTILUS WAS TOWN T3T-SENPAI

I MEANT TO POST THE WHOLE IMAGE. I EDITED MY POST.

WOW WHY ARE YOU SO QUICK TO PROTEST

FEELING GUILTY LULU

ARE YOU

23Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:15 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

[ ] wrote:Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 HDfRRp8

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 14720-doge-the-great-twinkiedoge

24Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:16 pm

lulu

lulu

oh my god how hard did the hosts work on this game i feel like i need to personally thank them once we get out of this house

OF COURSE I FEEL GUILTY LEADING A LYNCH ON MY SWEET NAUTILUS-SENPAI WITH LITERALLY AN HOUR TO GO TO ROLLOVER!!! WITH EVIDENCE THAT HINGED ENTIRELY ON FLAVOUR TEXT WHICH SHE SPENT SO LONG CRAFTING EVEN THOUGH SHE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO!!!! EVERYTHING ABOUT THE LYNCH FEELS BAD TO ME!!! THE ONLY SOLACE I WILL FIND IS IF SHE IS MAF!!!

anyway i do feel bad that i lynched someone on the basis that they outed their own book by RPing it feels really unsportsmanlike... maybe i should try RPing & giving out hints on my book to even it out...

25Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I already know what book you picked Lulu

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 41EBIzMlgDL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

26Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:19 pm

lulu

lulu

ah, no... my book is much more tender... sensitive... romantic.... a true reflection of my struggle to find companionsh-- DOES THAT SAY PROBLEM OF MASOCHISM??? WHATS WRONG WITH MASOCHISM????? THERE IS NOTHING WRONG W

27Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:43 pm

drandahl

drandahl

labyrinth

28Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:40 pm

lulu

lulu

are we really doing this
is this really happening

NAUTILUS was l[ynched].
She [w]as HOUSE OF LE[A]VES by
Mark Z. Danie[lew]ski. Sh[e] was [TOWN].

NAUTILUS was l[ynched].
She [w]as HOUSE OF LE[A]VES by
Mark Z. Danie[lew]ski. Sh[e] was [MAFIA].

neither of the above match, so i tried doing it with spaces instead. note that the spaces in side the MAFIA/TOWN brackets are size 12 georgia and not size 11 (the brackets are size 11)- this is because for some reason with the forum formatting i can't get size 11 spaces to stack - i think this is how it was probably formatted before being put into the image though.

NAUTILUS was l[            ].
She [ ]as HOUSE OF LE[ ]VES by
Mark Z. Danie[     ]ski. Sh[ ] was [            ].

number of spaces used are as follows:

NAUTILUS was l[12].
She [1]as HOUSE OF LE[1]VES by
Mark Z. Danie[5]ski. Sh[1] was [12].

i don't know if it's meaningful.

29Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:06 am

eleni

eleni

okay back, i needed a break from all the madness /o\

skimmed through the other threads and subscribed to everything (rip me) lmao did everyone collectively get drunk after the thread split

so umm i'm kind of falling asleep and may post more tomorrow, but. firstly rip mitsu ;__; i guess i'm leaning towards her being town? i feel like there would have been no reason for her to give us the info she had by the end of the phase  if she were maf because it was so late in the phase that it didn't impact the lynch whatsoever...

i did see chi's post in the other thread and i thought this was a good point
chinomi wrote:1) nautilus was mafia and upon lynching THIS happens to throw the town in disarray and mess up proper communication. afterall, it wouldnt affect mafia much as they can interact outside of thread(s).

granted, i guess the thread splitting can also hurt maf, and we don't know if the new groups per thread were decided arbitrarily or based on alignment, etc. like maybe each thread has at least one mafia member

T3tsuya wrote:Thanks a lot, doomed universes. We really miss you. Best wishes. See you again in the grand convergence.
this mafia game has become an episode of rick and morty i swear

i'm... kind of unsure about aeiou's role because ?? how did i show up as targeting lulu on n0? considering the fact that i targeted T3t n0, that if someone really bussed actions between lulu and T3t shouldn't Five's action been directed at T3t instead? CORRECT ME IF I'M COMPLETELY WRONG i honestly didn't have time to backread the original thread it was just too much.  i've never heard of a tracker role being unreliable though...

can't really give any town/maf reads atm, will probably post more tomorrow or during next day phase.

T3tsuya wrote:I kind of believe at this point, whatever Naut was, Lulu is the opposite alignment.
T3t can you elaborate on this

also <o><o> mitsu's post what. i think someone in another thread said she wasn't crossed off on the player list in the original thread but i checked and now she is so the hosr probably just hadn't updated yet

30Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 2 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:44 am

lulu

lulu

eleni wrote:i feel like there would have been no reason for her to give us the info she had by the end of the phase  if she were maf because it was so late in the phase that it didn't impact the lynch whatsoever...
tbf if there is any reason for mafia to infodump at the end of a lynch phase it is if they know their alignment will be obscured upon rollover. to act anything other than as townily as possible up until your death would be a waste of the role.

eleni wrote:if someone really bussed actions between lulu and T3t shouldn't Five's action been directed at T3t instead?
if both aeiou & five are being truthful, they are both corroborating that five acted on me n1. according to aeiou two people acted on me n0: the gibberish role and your redirect.

um... i don't know what's up with the contradiction between aeiou's results and your n0 redirect, honestly i need to make a list of all the scenarios that could've possibly happened but i've gotta finish some work & don't have time to make a big spec post today sobs. i think the most likely answers are that either you're lying or aeiou is lying, but both subjects are regarding information i feel is unnatural to fabricate. i think i need to backread & rebuild my spec.

please step on me wrote:I kind of believe at this point, whatever Naut was, Lulu is the opposite alignment.
i actually didn't see this until eleni quoted it... i was going to speculate a little on what kind of scenarios would be required for me to be maf but tbh it doesn't really matter, over the course of the night it'll become increasingly clear that i'm the unchallenged town jail. just from a pure game mechanics perspective i don't see how my alignment can be questioned.

i was gonna say something else but i can't remember... um... oh right, nautilus's role um.

from what i can tell right now it looks like it's just a rollover obscure + thread split for a phase upon death. seeing as we can see and communicate with other threads, as well as act on people in other threads, it's reasonable to at this stage think of the latter part as a novelty which can be ignored for game balance reasons. in this case, assuming that the information we have is truthful, nautilus's role power turns into: dedicated jailer, who obscures rollover upon death. i think that sounds like a sensible role, and it matches up with her comment about her ability having two parts.

in any case i guess we'll see what the case is tonight... it's possible it's a more severe role and might cause a permanent change to the game, or it might mess with night actions, or if nautilus wasn't the maf jailer it's an extra jail'll show up tonight, etc. etc.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum