Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ

+5
Mr. Gerbear
T3tsuya
eleni
lulu
Kiyoko
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

76Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:27 am

lulu

lulu

angelstar wrote:oh and it would be a huge help in backreading if people quoted what they were responding to if it was from other threads........ i got very confused many times already
thanks for the suggestion, i'll go back and add quotes into my posts to make it easier to understand!

aeiou wrote:@lulu
you forgot the senpai part! but yes what I said was word for word!
UM. OK.

i'll defer to crywolf veterans as to whether or not aeiou's roleclaim sounds likely because i honestly don't know, but would like to re-emphasise:
- i can confirm that unless aeiou is completely lying about her role flavour we have matching roles. my role has a portion that i can activate if i identify the player with a matching role so it's not completely out of the question that her role is strongly linked to mine.
- due to the nature of roles that we already know exist in the game, i don't plan on elaborating on what my partner ability is, or when or if i might use it.
- i can't remember if cure was the one who said she hates watchers but i think it was her? if that's the case it's likely any watchers in the game have limitations put on them.

aeiou wrote:You're book choice is so embarrassing I wont reveal it
also i can't believe aeiou is ashamed of my book i personally believe it is a touching book with literary & educational value

77Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:50 am

lulu

lulu

angelstar wrote:but someone said something about placing dummy votes and having a consensus??? i am confused as to what a dummy vote is/what it's for....? and is the consensus part just bc we have fewer people so it's more important that one vote/someone's ability doesn't tip the voting scale?

by dummy vote i mean everyone should go through every thread and place a "vote" (not really) on someone from every thread. my primary reasoning is because there may be a case in which mafia has the majority in one thread and can sway the vote easily if not moderated - if everyone places "vote"s for every thread, mafia can't control the vote in any given thread without being called out for it later.

making sure everyone has spec lists is important for spec later too \o/

78Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:36 am

lulu

lulu

high seraph wrote:We aren't going to get a Official Hosr Announcement saying "hey guys mitsu was town ok carry on", but we DID get information about her role via me, and I know you don't have the obligation of following me but that's all the information you guys are ever gonna get about nautilus.
i meant that i believe the ratio'll probably come back once we leave the house, and we should be able to tell what happened from there.

high seraph wrote:I can't copy paste natilus's role here but I can paraphrase the more important parts so here we go. Read these exactly as they are, even if they are confusing because this is basically exactly what says on the PM i just used a thesaurus to change some words so raie wouldnt kick my butt.

1) after dying, realness is separated in coexisting sections and only the original one will cease progression

2) incapable of executing an action that can be observed or being targeted, whoever comes into such a corridor might easily die

3) impossible to accurately declare as "extinguished of life"

4) thou sunrise-to-sunsets areth counted

if i'm understanding (2) correctly, this is a "if someone acts on me they have a chance of dying", role power,  is that correct...? if that's the case, isn't it possible you could have procced this ability and died while investigating her corpse last night? if nautilus was town and had this role, she would've hard-claimed it before dying. it's highly likely any mortician-like roles we have are town (mafia have no reason to act on dead people) - nautilus would have known it's highly likely a town would act on her after her death and would have warned thread beforehand.

i think i should also point out that "incapable of being observed when acting" is an odd ability to give someone who has no actions but tbf it's also a ridiculous role to give to mafia so that's also... um....... i don't know..... i guess it's about as reasonable to give maf as a timed suicide.......

anyway if high seraph is town then aeiou is likely mafia i think....

Luxaria wrote:As for myself, if you're still curious why I'm not really as "energetic" as usual, the honest truth is that to me this game isn't Town vs Mafia, but rather Lux vs Role. I don't really want to get into the details right now. It's just really hurting my investment, both mentally and emotionally, into this game, and between all the quirks and ridiculousness--which distract and irritate me--I'm just not amused.
tbh i think found you suspect because i know you don't enjoy playing as mafia and you seem to have had trouble enjoying yourself this game, but i think that's a little unfair to you b/c you just came off a big game and it's not like you can force yourself to invest if you're not feeling it. i hope the game gets more fun for you soon tho!!

randomly, i had a dream that i was mafia with ezzelin and got really confused when i woke up...

79Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:06 pm

lulu

lulu

high seraph wrote:idk if you're scared of ghosts and dying, don't touch nautilus's body? ?? but i did and it felt kinda good, she's still kind of warm and soft
IM JAILING YOU TONIGHT YOU NEED TO GO TO JAIL

80Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:14 pm

lulu

lulu

currently eating breakfast but i'm gonna unvote, vote: mr gerbear b/c i feel bad voting on entelechy & there's no point trying to pressure someone who won't be around for awhile.

im voting for gerry because alca "vote"d for drandahl and i already followed her last two votes and i don't wanna come off as a weird stalker??? but i'm open to voting for either of them today so expect me to swap votes later if i need to

shakes gerry & drandahl until spec lists fall out

81Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm so busy I can't make a spec list but

Pls don't vote me. I am of benefit to team

82Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:33 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Stayed up last night building notes, fell asleep, then woke up a little too late. Spending time with little bro in SF right now, so I'm on mobile with no notes. From what I can remember...

Town...
T3t, eleni (through N0 actions, though there's still an unexplained twist of recent facts mentioned in other dimensions as of late last night)
Voweiou (watcher claim is way too risky as maf. Could be a partially incomplete/incorrect watcher... nobody has suggested that possibility yet, I think)

?
Five: Really odd that five pulled me into their early post flavor. I don't think I've ever met them before? Also, I feel like they've been a little aggressive in discussion, but I'm not used to their playstyle in general.

The rest of the players haven't done enough to sway me one way or another from my memory alone.

Some comments: We lynched Naut on the assumption that she was potentially the maf jail. That doesn't mesh well with the actions of last night. The intermission recently uses "steal" instead of "steel", and one of the words in the prologue was "book". So I've been holding out the possibility that someone is The Book Thief.

I don't think we should make lynching decisions on this right now.

Would not be willing to vote T3t or Lulu, but Ent, Mr. g, and I are all somewhat afk, unfortunately.

83Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Ie6MZja

VOTES

T͓̥͉̹̺̹̖̬͉͇̰͊̀ͪ̑̅ͮ̈́̏ͬ̈ͣ̑͆̽ͤ̕͜3̨͉͖̻̮̖̟̩͇̯͔̮̞̝̙̽̄̈̅͌́ͧ̽̕T͐̾ͣ͒͠͏͎̮͇̀̕Ś̟͍̤͉̈́̆͛ͫ̋̑ͨ̾̑ͨ̒ͤ̎̃͒̓̕͜͝͝U̶̎̇͂̅͛҉̢̖̹̞̬͇̩̦͎̦͟Y̷̨͖̭̹̖͇̲ͣͫ́ͦͭ͑ͨͣͪͯ͂̋́͡Ȁ̧̛̝̗̻̞͎̦͎̻̮̻̻̤̃͒ͤ̊ͮ̔̓ͣ̎̑̈̑̇̐͐͐͂̉͘͞ vs. H̳̥̲̗̑ͪ́͌̓̑ͪ́̇ͮ̈̓͛̎͜͝o̷͍͓͈͖͈̰̗̯̰̬̩̺͙̲̿̃̊ͣ̃͊ͪ͛̚ȕ̴͙͚̱̺͓̖͖̪̫́̾̆ͨͫ̌̃͐̑̽̏̉ͬ͘͜͡s̢̨̧͋̽̀͋ͯͯ̄ͭ̓̍ͭ͟͏̳̘͇͙͙͎͓͓͈͇͔ẽ̉̔͐̆̅̉̈́̍ͣ͆̊ͯ̌̾̍̐̆͏̛̜̼̳͙̬̳̠̣̥̰̥͚͍͉̼͉̭͜

MR. GERBEAR vs. Entelechy

LULU vs. Entelechy Mr. Gerbear
TOTALS

Hͬͬͮ̾͐͂̊ͬ̎̒̔̔̾ͭ̐̊̊͏҉̖̞̞̲͓̀̕O̧͈̰̩̺̦̘̮̟͙͉ͭ͗ͯ̄̾̿̊́̎̆ͮͣ̚͘ͅŮ̡̹̯͍̬̼͎̙ͮ̑́ͧ̓̒͒͋ͧ́̏́͂̚̚͘͟͡S̷̡͖̖͈̖̝̣̖̻͒̾́ͩ͗̿̈̆ͫ̈́͋̓̍͋̉͒ͭ̔̀E̵̛̠͈̗͓͔̩̘̘̫͚͖͈̘̹͓͔͆́ͮ̃̄͜͞ͅ I

ENTELECHY I

MR. GERBEAR I

84Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

lulu

lulu

spec in maf is sacred... for someone to tamper with lucas's post that he spent so long on.... truly despicable............. gives hosrs a gaze full of sorrow........................

85Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Any posts that are altered as part of this game have been preserved with their original bbcode and will be restored in full (in a spoiler cut under the edited post) after the game is over.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

86Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

speaking of which, one of ninfia's posts was obscured, several phases ago.

87Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:12 pm

lulu

lulu

ftr flavour-wise it looks more like holes've been torn or eaten into the page? it doesn't seem to be related thematically to the house of leaves role, this is definitely not a town role, and pan has stated they're not going to bother thread spec, so i assume mafia has some kind of book eating/damaging role. what kind of person tears holes in books though... im disgusted.....

spec aside it's a really cool effect

pan wrote:ok but why is the vote on the house actually counted in the tally
i don't know if this is specifically a crywolf thing but at least in the gakuen mafs you were allowed to vote on anyone in the game, dead or alive, as well as people who weren't even playing. i believe they counted as no votes.

88Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:52 pm

lulu

lulu

Mr. Alice wrote:i

have been pretty surprised that no one's mentioned my post from the main thread???

Mr. Alice wrote:oh mgy dofucking dumplings look we neED TO GET THIS SHIT SORTED OR I WILL TURN THIS BUS AROUND I SWEAR TO GOD LOOK T3T AND LULU WERE SWITCHED AT BIRTH OK I AM NOT A SWAN, BUT THE CRANE THAT DELIVERS CHILDREN TO THEIR DESTINATION MY ACCURACY RATE? WHO KNOWS IT'S NEVER BEEN MEASURED BUT THE COUNTDOWN IS STARTING AND OH BOY HOWDY WHO WANTS A TICKET TO THIS FLIPFLOPVILLE WHERE EVERYONE IS SCREAMING AND NOT JUST ON THE INSIDE

like was this not enough info i literally screamed it at everyone and i think it's pretty easy to figure out literally everything about me from that one post that everyone's apparently forgotten??? why??? are you....has someone been dipping into blaire's magical funland mix again that's for me only

i always thought this was more of a town role than not but honestly i guess it could be either and i could very easily fuck any side over in this game leave me alone i just want to collect more things for my eleni shrine and peddle away and maybe get rid of some of this thigh fat, it's not good for me

i actually didn't catch your claim, i skimmed over the entire post assuming it was sleep-deprived raving i'm very sorry

are you the codex...?

89Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:19 pm

lulu

lulu

Mr Alice wrote:Dear lulu: please bite me with your pink snek fangs no this is not a sarcastic bite me, this is a request for the sharp teeth to penetrate my flesh prison so i can break free out of this shell and escape from this reality it's ok even if you don't have venom i accept you for all that you are and even if you do well then i think we've all seen that one video and i think if i prepped myself without enough painkillers i would be ok with being turned into a humamm blood jelly cup so if you do this for me i will answer your thing though i'm fairly certain it's being answered already

THIS IS THE ENTIRE REASON I ONLY SKIM YOUR POSTS BLAIRE!!!!!
ANYWAY I'M A MASOCHIST AND I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN DINOSAURS

if mr alice is being truthful it actually matches up perfectly with aeiou's information, which also makes me more inclined to take aeiou's n1 information at face value.

aeiou > eleni > mr alice > NK
1. NK on t3tsuya
2. blair swaps t3tsuya with me
3. eleni acts on t3tsuya but hits me instead and takes the NK, the NK is now on eleni
4. aeiou's passive triggers, she sees eleni and blair acting on me

mr alice:
is there a reason why you picked t3tsuya & myself for a bus drive n0?

i feel like mafia redirect roles will always act on teammates, which is why i'm scrutinising mr alice & eleni's targets

edit: to clarify in case anyone's confused about my train of thought: in at least one vdex game it has been a strategy for the mafia busdriver to NK a teammate at the same time as driving them with a townsperson to shake investigative roles

moreover, as a town busdriver i would at least personally always drive myself with a quiet newbie n0 to protect myself from the nk but ymmv, it is a difficult role to figure out.

90Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ - Page 6 Empty Re: Li[ ]y UPICK || Cha[ ]ter δ Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:33 pm

lulu

lulu

STARST CRYING I CANT READ BLAIRE SOMEONE ELSE DO THIS FOR ME!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum