Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 55 of 60]

811Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:10 pm

eleni

eleni

hi Lux i am finally here with spec!! u Vu happy to be back and thanks again Tet for reviving me * w*/

(though my bf is sad that i'm alive again because he bought me disgaea 4 and wants me to spend all my time on it lmao)

in summary wrote:neutral: Pan!
cleared town: Tet, high seraph, alca, yours truly
probably town: Lux, chi, Gerry, Ardonye, Five, Rasei
mafia???: drandahl, ezz, Entelechy, deo???

TOWN

Tet: uncontested town revival role + potential bomb, which is probably why he's survived until now. has been providing useful spec. also the n0 NK. (unsure why Entelechy/Five think it's strange that he was the one who revived me.)

high seraph: confirmed mortician role, has given us lots of useful info on dead people as well as spec.

alca: role copier and uncontested player who shot a confirmed mafia member, sammie. inactive initially but has contributed useful spec.

eleni: obviously town. lightning rod/semi-protection role, averted the NK n0 and saved Tet lulu. died a few phases ago but was just revived by Tet! how can you not think she's town \w/

PROBABLY TOWN

Lux: initially claimed frustrated with role, hardclaimed investigation and revealed very useful results just recently. inclined to believe- chances are low that a mafia member would set up such a ridiculously elaborate ruse (that would be seriously impressive, though).

chi: softclaimed investigative role. has been dropping cryptic hints throughout the game. not sure what to make of her results but i'm more inclined to think she's town than mafia. also, according to Lux's results, chi is town.

Gerry: can make players target themselves. also stopped plot's lynch and received role results. was pretty scummy but i'm inclined to believe he's town. can't see a reason he would have taken ownership for stopping plot's lynch otherwise, since high seraph has confirmed plot's role.

Ardonye: the most helpful doge ever! nebulous role but can send messages of some sort. posted helpful spec and compiled a lot of very useful information. inclined to believe she's town based on spec.

Five: investigative role. inclined to believe that they're town as they were aware that i targeted high seraph n2, which i hadn't revealed in-thread. also if they were maf and had additional information on my role, i don't think they would have mentioned it all in-thread. according to Lux's results, town.

Rasei: confirmed stunner. i also think it's strange that she hardclaimed so early for seemingly no reason and has been revealing her targets the last few phases. i'm a little suspicious of her because i think she could be the mafia stunner and has been extremely open on purpose to avoid suspicion. however, according to Lux's results, she's town.

targets for reference: high seraph n0, (was stunned n1 by Pan), Aeiou n2, (was stunned n3 by Pan), Gerry n4, Entelechy n5, (no one on n6- not sure why, i probably missed something), deo n7

MAFIA???

drandahl: unfortunately he's really hard to read for me. he strangely fos'd chinomi way back in the game for something most agreed wasn't suspicious. could definitely be mafia.

ezz: has been posting cute recipe posts all game but not a lot of spec, which she adds as footnotes to her recipes. i feel like she's been under the radar the whole game. reacted defensively to high seraph's FoS even though he's not the only one who thinks she's suspicious. could definitely be mafia.

Entelechy: mia for a long time, understandably to irl circumstances. has been much more active recently and stepped up to claim one of the books chi has described, though that doesn't really prove anything. i'm fairly neutral on them. could definitely be mafia.

deo: i'm hard-pressed to believe that deo is mafia based on what high seraph has mentioned (was on the chopping block early, no one tried to save him which only happens to town- plus if he's mafia, his role is incredibly useful). however, the NK vanished last night and Five/deo were jailed and stunned, respectively. according to Lux's results, Five is town, which only leaves deo. i find it strange that mafia would withhold the NK to frame deo given the ratio, but it's not impossible (or something else happened). i'd still vote for drandahl/ezz/Entelechy over deo, honestly.

edit oops i left for a meeting and missed a bunch of new posts, including Five's info. catching up now

812Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ardonye wrote:
Entelechy wrote:
Ardonye wrote:
ninja'd
@Five: chinomi might be miller, which is why you may have conflicting results

I think that the way Five's power works is that she is told three things, and one of those things is false.

So either Chinomi is Town and Mafia (which seems unlikely), OR Chi is Town and can revive the dead, OR Chi is Mafia and can revive the dead.
Miller is a town member who appears mafia. Which is why I said what I said. You could argue it's true chinomi is town and chinomi is mafia if someone is a miller.

alcasync brought up something I wasn't aware of, so there's that possibility too. I didn't think there would be 2 revival roles either.

Oh, sorry. I got Miller confused with... Masons? When a few town people start knowing that each other are town?

813Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:15 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Entelechy: Yep, that's correct.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

814Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

hi <33

eleni wrote:Tet: uncontested town revival role + potential bomb

jesus christ, that just reminded me... if he has balefire...

Holy shit I could actually see the hosrs giving him balefire. Though I have no idea how they'd handle it in the context of the game.

Don't forget, eleni, alcasync pointed out that Tiki was silently killed last night. So there was actually a NK.

I am curious to hear from chinomi, given Five's results and alcasync's statements.

815Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Luxaria wrote:hi <33

eleni wrote:Tet: uncontested town revival role + potential bomb

jesus christ, that just reminded me... if he has balefire...

Holy shit I could actually see the hosrs giving him balefire.

Like I said.

Do not touch me.

816Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:48 pm

drandahl

drandahl

high seraph wrote:If you guys wanna lynch the mafia jailer asap (which would be cool), let's go for either drandahl or ducky.

If we wind up choosing me, I'd rather we err on the side of doing so earlier earlier in the phase. I'd like time to claim.

You list me, ducky, and Ardog as remaining candidates for mafia jailer. I'm not jailer, nor mafia. True, I've never been stunned into inaction so far, and I don't have an alibi. I have no defense against this, but I'm willing to be stunned any phase (though obviously no telegraphed phase) to help clear me of this.

Of the remaining two, I'm feeling like both have been at least somewhat engaging in discussion.

Ente has claimed to be confused about some roles/mechanics, which is how he's acted last time he's played (though, of course, I haven't seen him in many games at all). I am a little surprised to hear he's expressing confusion in-thread since he's hosted a technically challenging game recently... though maybe I'm being a little unfair. Still, he's closer to mafia for me mainly because many other players are pretty confirmed (conditioned on some very specific assumptions).

Ardog has bee helpful, yes. There's been a lot of link gathering / spec synthesizing going on in their posts, though that kind of infodump isn't too difficult for mafia. In fact, it could be the result of the collective efforts of mafia players, and transferred from their collaboration doc. Again, I'm saying "could be." If Ardog is truly town, this has been a very detailed and steady effort, and in any case is appreciated.

At this point, I'm willing to vote for any of ente, deo, ezz (I agree with the "flown under the radar" mainly / I've only gotten a "pro-chef" instead of a pro-town or pro-maf read on them) or on Lux directly to test her "same-alignment" de-scumming comment (mainly because I am pretty worried how shaky our system of beliefs are right now with respect to some players, and we're okay with respect to ratio).

for now, I'm vote: Ezz

817Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:58 pm

eleni

eleni

oh oops my bad, ty for clarifying Lux! i thought Tiki's death was the previous night phase before. well this completely changes my spec on deo then... and also leaves one more missing mafia member. idk i still feel like the remaining mafia can't just be the people who haven't roleclaimed though?? it can't be that straightforward, right /o\

/googles balefire... well, that sounds mildly terrifying.

also i agree that chi could be a miller as well! her being "both" mafia and town would make sense because her true alignment is one, but upon investigation/death she would appear as the other.

that being said, she could potentially be a town miller role. curious to see what she has to say in response Five's results as well.

vote: drandahl for now

818Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:24 pm

eleni

eleni

okay, so looking back at mariya's post with all of the vote tallies to examine voting patterns of two people we now know are mafia... (ty that compilation was so so helpful!!! /feeds you all the treats)

d1: sammie and plot were among the last to vote NL in the phase.

d2: sammie voted aeiou before the crazy vote switching started. plot didn't vote at all that phase. none of them voted nautilus. it seems like the majority of people who voted for nautilus are town so maf may actually have completely stayed out of that bandwagon after aeiou's revealed that Five/nautilus targeted lulu.

d3: sammie (thread β) was NV, iirc she said she wasn't feeling well that phase? i think Lux and deo both voted for her at the very end so she didn't have a chance to really defend herself. also, it's very interesting to note that ezz was actually the first person to vote for sammie (followed by Lux and deo). since we now know sammie is mafia, this makes me feel like ezz could actually be town. unless sammie is town miller?? oh god i don't want to think about that tbh

plot (thread γ) initially had three votes on her from alca, angel, and Tiki, and then plot voted angel, swinging the votes toward the latter instead (Tiki, aeiou also voted angel).

d4: we skipped straight into another night phase- no lynch.

d5: this was the phase Gerry saved plot. sammie voted for plot later in the phase.

d6: majority votes on plot again obviously. sammie voted for plot, of course.

d7: finally lynched plot, nothing useful here. sammie voted for plot.

so i'm not sure how useful this all is given that the last few phases were centered around plot, but the fact that ezz was the first one to vote for sammie kind of makes me doubt she's mafia. or at least that they're both mafia. idk guys what are your thoughts on this?

819Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:39 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm down w lynching dran. unvote, vote: drandahl.

820Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:21 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

By my reasoning, both Dran and Ezz have to be mafia, so I am down lynching either.

Vote: Dran.

821Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hello hello, I'm in the middle of a lot of stuff at work, but I'm slowly compiling a vote tally in between all the other stuff I'm doing. One should be up shortly-ish.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

822Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Those on the chopping block, please answers these questions:
1) who do you think is mafia?
2) what two words best describes your role

823Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Ie6MZja

VOTES

FIVE vs. Deo

ENTELECHY vs. Deo drandahl

MR. GERBEAR vs. Deo

DEO vs. Mr. Gerbear

HIGH SERAPH vs. Five Deo Ezzelin drandahl

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Ezzelin

EZZELIN vs. Deo

T3TSUYA vs. Deo

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

ELENI vs. drandahl
TOTALS

DRANDAHL IV

DEO II

EZZELIN I

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

824Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

deo

deo

okay i'm def okay with this as well vote: drandahl

Zura wrote:Those on the chopping block, please answers these questions:
1) who do you think is mafia?
2) what two words best describes your role
1) drandahl, ezzelin, gerry, i honestly have no idea but it's probably dogeiya even though i don't want it to be
2) nothing anymore

Last edited by deo on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

825Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 55 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

15. 3 I'm So Done Stew

Total Time:
Prep: 15 min
Cooking: 30 min

Yield:
serves 15

Ingredients:
250g lucas, sliced
2 tablespoon FOS sauce
1/2 teaspoon response
1 medium ratio, finely chopped
1 tablespoon accuracy
2 large eleni, diced
0.5 L analysis
1 can defensive reaction
100g explanation
2 tablespoon vote
1 tablespoon dran

Directions:
Combine Lucas, FOS sauce and response, as shown in fig. 1 and set it aside in the fridge.

fig. 1 wrote:
high seraph wrote:Now look at you. Your posts have been really fun to read through and you have always been up to speed with everything that happened in the game and you always shared your opinions each phase. But hasn't most of it just been rewording in a cookbookish style what everyone else has already said?? I mean, apart from all the deo tunneling, which is something that only you have been doing, much like drandahl I don't feel like your posts have been bringing new useful information. To me, your most memorable posts are summaries of your thoughts on each player, which is something mafia can pull off relatively easily without compromising their position. I need to be clear here and say that information =/= claiming. If I share my investigation results with the thread, that's new information, but it's not the only kind of information we can get. I mean, I didn't rely on any role powers to put up that "jail history" thing, and nye didn't use any powers of her own when she helped me and we, together, developed a better understanding about the mafia jailer (like, the fact that you couldn't be it) and created new information.
1. I haven't had as much time for this game as I would've liked due to having to take care of my grandmother freshly out of hospital after hip surgery. I only got home like three days ago, and I have been informing the thread of my rl situation. I've been as active and helpful as I could. Additionally, rollover is for me at 5 am so it's extremely rare for me to be awake then, which means info that can be deduced from rollover is mostly already deduced by the time I'm awake.
2. do you think it's easy and fast posting spec in recipe form?
3. as for deo "tunneling", I only voted him twice then dropped it as soon as he stated that he could provide us with more info if we don't vote him out, and that he doesn't want his ability to cause more confusion.
4. fyi, I fixed your list of rollover links when it was missing links and off by one. but I guess that list doesn't deserve being mentioned. again, I would've done more if I had the time.
5. lastly, I said sammie was on my list of suspicions and I was the first one to vote them on D3 when threads were split, leading a potential lynch on them. (which didn't happen because you guys lynched blaire.)

In the meantime, prepare a pot on medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of accuracy, and brown the chopped ratio on it as shown in fig. 2.

fig. 2 wrote:
high seraph wrote:edit i mean theres still a possibility that the ratio isn't accurate, but i dont wanna think about it tbh :-)
the ratio is not accurate either way, because mitsu is still included in it even though they're dead/crossed out on the player list.

Add the diced Eleni and sear the chunks for a few minutes, then pour in the analysis. Mix 1 can defensive reaction and explanation, and add to the pot as show in fig. 3.

fig. 3 wrote:
eleni wrote:ezz: has been posting cute recipe posts all game but not a lot of spec, which she adds as footnotes to her recipes. i feel like she's been under the radar the whole game. reacted defensively to high seraph's FoS even though he's not the only one who thinks she's suspicious. could definitely be mafia.
I addressed the rest when responding to lucas, but quoting this for the last part.
I responded to lucas' because he marked me as "very mafia" and voted for me. everyone else so far - unless I missed someone while catching up on thread, in which case, my bad - has only listed me as "willing to vote for" among several candidates and not nearly on top of list. this is something that literally happens to me every game no matter what - and I've been town in all crywolf games I've been in so far, so I just ignore it for the most part, until I'm either voted for or called to respond, which is why I only reacted to lucas.

Add the Lucas that you've previously set aside and cook for 20 minutes.
In a small mug, combine vote and dran. Pour the mixture into the pot. Bring it to boil again, then cook for one more minute before removing from heat.

Serve with high fever, exhaustion and pain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 55 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum