Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 60]

796Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:03 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:@ horsrs, can we get a new official post-eleni-revival ratio please?

duck wrote:Therefore, in no particular order, the remaining players who might be Maf (at least 3/5) are:
Entelechy
Deo
Mr. Gerbear
Ezzelin
Drandahl

I know what I said before about Gerry, but that was before I investigated plot's role and learned that Gerry was telling the whole entire truth. So Gerry isn't a mafia candidate anymore. Deo isn't either. This means your list should be reduced to Entelechy, Ezzelin and Drandahl. That's 3 mafia, but the last ratio we got indicated that there's still 4 mafia alive. The fourth person is either chi, Lux or five, I haven't given it enough thought yet.

Two Three things:

1) Have you said what Deo's role, and I've missed it, or does that need to stay secret? Have you confirmed Mr. Gerbear's alignment, or only that he wasn't lying about his role?

2) There are 3 or 4 mafia left. We still don't know what Nautilus was.

3) Check of Lux's long post about her role yesterday, and the implications of it, please, because it makes it really hard to believe that Chi, Lux or Five could be mafia.

797Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:22 am

Five

Five

deo was responsible for the timeline split earlier. In my opinion, that role could be either town or mafia. He got to choose which timeline happened, but neither timeline included any deaths, if he's to be believed.

798Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:37 am

high seraph

high seraph

1) Gerry wasnt lying about PLOT's role, idk anything about his butt role (nyeh heheheheh). As for deo, Five already explained what his role is, but u gotta remember that he was on the chopping block early in the game and nobody defended him, not even himself. If mafia had a role that could allow them to choose the outcome of a phase, wouldn't they try a little harder to protect that role?

2) nautilus was town. Accept it. Embrace it.

3) I love Lux's long posts, and I'll read it when I'm not exhausted. Seriously I danced so much on Saturday that my entire body is still sore, it's ridiculous.

799Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:43 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:1) Gerry wasnt lying about PLOT's role, idk anything about his butt role (nyeh heheheheh). As for deo, Five already explained what his role is, but u gotta remember that he was on the chopping block early in the game and nobody defended him, not even himself. If mafia had a role that could allow them to choose the outcome of a phase, wouldn't they try a little harder to protect that role?
That's not a reasonable assumption, since it could have been a one use power.

And while that does offer some evidence towards Deo being Town, its not nearly as strong as some of the evidence we have for others.

high seraph wrote:
2) nautilus was town. Accept it. Embrace it.
I've seen no arguments offered either way for Nautilus being Town or Mafia, so I am being agnostic about it. Can you point me to some spec posts, or explain the rational? I am happy to believe one or the other if I see any evidence either way.

high seraph wrote:
3) I love Lux's long posts, and I'll read it when I'm not exhausted. Seriously I danced so much on Saturday that my entire body is still sore, it's ridiculous.
Okay, no problem. It was a very important post, so I really recommend checking it out before the next Day phase after this one.

Anyway, out of the suspects remaining, I would be most comfortable voting for Dran or Ezzelin.

800Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:46 am

Five

Five

Lucas's argument is based on having seen nautilus's role PM. My dude there is a mortician, yo. He loves looking at torn up books.

801Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:54 am

high seraph

high seraph

Oh, deo's power was definitely only usable once. This doesn't mean it was disposable.

I've explained nautilus's role in detail, since I investigated her and got a 100% authentic copy or her role PM. Her role indicated that her death was unavoidable, which essentially means that, if she wasn't lynched or killed, she would commit suicide at some point and cause the threads to split. Suicidal roles are never mafia, because it hurts the ratio too much for them. This is why nautilus is town.

802Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:04 am

Five

Five

Where on earth is chinomi?

803Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:08 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:Oh, deo's power was definitely only usable once. This doesn't mean it was disposable.

I've explained nautilus's role in detail, since I investigated her and got a 100% authentic copy or her role PM. Her role indicated that her death was unavoidable, which essentially means that, if she wasn't lynched or killed, she would commit suicide at some point and cause the threads to split. Suicidal roles are never mafia, because it hurts the ratio too much for them. This is why nautilus is town.

Thank you. I'd missed that. Okay. That is really good to know. So there are four mafia.

804Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

high seraph wrote:3) I love Lux's long posts, and I'll read it when I'm not exhausted. Seriously I danced so much on Saturday that my entire body is still sore, it's ridiculous.

Please get to it when you can. ;w; You keep mentioning chinomi and myself a lot, but if you were to believe my results, they 100% clear yourself, Rasei, chinomi, and Five, as well as myself by proxy. I also listed every role the mafia have, in addition to every action they performed N1. My tl;dr includes all the vitals if that makes it easier. I just made the longer post because... the role is complicated as hell so I wanted my thought process and approach to be explained.

I only just woke up, so I'll browse through the thread in a bit, but please, please don't forget to compare who you're planning to lynch against the N0 results I provided. Obviously claims that happen after now are a bit suspect, but for example, regardless of the discovery of Tiki's silent death, I really just... feel deo is more probably town than not, and I don't think his role fits into the list I provided. I'll double-check and think more on it, though.

@ eleni:

Welcome back ;w; You're in the most interesting position given how tough you were to kill before. Do you have any comments or thoughts, and how are you feeling about this vote?

805Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:45 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
Five wrote:Did T3t really revive Eleni? That's... This is all quite strange. I need to think this through a little more and finish reading the thread. unvote, at least for now, since it seems dear Ciaphas Cain is no longer with us?

Honestly, I am not sure that he did, but I am willing to accept it enough to drop his to the bottom of the suspect list until there is a counterclaim.

What

If anyone is unsure of the fact that I revived eleni can you please point yourself to my post where I said, flat out, with no room for error, that "I am going to prove I am town" and "I need more allies". As well as drop what book I am. And then actual seconds later, eleni was revived. Eleni, the first NK failure, most resilient dead town, and one of the biggest available thorns in mafia's side.

Someone CC me. I dare you.

806Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:57 am

Five

Five

You know what? Eleni's protection role is back, and I should probably say this sooner rather than later so I don't shake things up late in the phase.

Here are my results from night 4, the last night where I received any results at all.

A) chinomi is town
B) chinomi is mafia
C) chinomi can revive other players

Obviously, both A and B can't be true, because they're contradictory. Since only one of these results is false, C must be true.

I know Luxxxiepop's results point to everyone from thread alpha being town, but why would town have two revival roles? And why would town have a role that's both passively investigative, as chinomi has been claiming, and also able to revive other players? Something here smells fishy, and I just don't know what to make of this.

807Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:59 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

vote: drandahl
I don't like how they vote, don't like their FoSes and they are one of the candidates up for voting that I feel strongest about.

As someone who voted deo before, I am going to defend deo for now. At the moment I think they are town. The possibility of them being maf still exists since both timelines didn't have a death, but they could have easily lied about a failed NK to more town sooooooooooo I would hold off on lynching deo atm in favor of higher priority targets (ezzelin, drandahl, etc).

I've just had a great night ruined by some assholes online in a video game so I'm really not in the mood to join in with spec much more than that atm. I will update my master post tomorrow after rollover and I won't be around before then. >:|

ninja'd
@Five: chinomi might be miller, which is why you may have conflicting results

edit: I can just feel this is going to be ONE OF THOSE DAY PHASES™ where I'm going to miss all the action again

Last edited by Ardonye on Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

808Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I can confirm with 100% certainty that there are at least two town revival roles in the game, since T3tsuya's revive doesn't fit the criteria for the town revive I was already aware of. (I don't know whether chinomi is a revive role or not, though.)

Given that plotstickers appears to have a mafia revival role I don't see a bunch of revivals as entirely out of the question, though I suppose there should be a limit somewhere. ;v;

809Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:03 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ardonye wrote:
ninja'd

I think that the way Five's power works is that she is told three things, and one of those things is false.

So either Chinomi is Town and Mafia (which seems unlikely), OR Chi is Town and can revive the dead, OR Chi is Mafia and can revive the dead.

810Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 54 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Entelechy wrote:
Ardonye wrote:
ninja'd

I think that the way Five's power works is that she is told three things, and one of those things is false.

So either Chinomi is Town and Mafia (which seems unlikely), OR Chi is Town and can revive the dead, OR Chi is Mafia and can revive the dead.
Miller is a town member who appears mafia. Which is why I said what I said. You could argue it's true chinomi is town and chinomi is mafia if someone is a miller.

alcasync brought up something I wasn't aware of, so there's that possibility too. I didn't think there would be 2 revival roles either.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum