Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

Go down  Message [Page 60 of 60]

886Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:31 pm

alcasync

alcasync

"Dark" is His Dark Materials, which is Luxaria's series.

"Them" is probably your book, Anathem, actually!

And I think the butt book is "my," and "book" is from ezzelin's book with the long name. ;v;

Umm I have a long post I need to make but I will do that closer to the end of the phase I think.

887Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

alcasync wrote:
"Them" is probably your book, Anathem, actually!

Oh! That never would have occurred to me! Since the "th" sounds so different between the words!

888Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Everyone is welcome to take my quiz! I will get back to you with your results once I return to my computer.

@drandahl
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 PsgDsLa
/gently pushes...

889Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Shhshshsh. Relax, Plot...

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Tumblr_nnvqgoscp41rno0x6o1_500

890Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:00 pm

Five

Five

VARIOUS PETS OUTLAWED

In a surprising move, the US Legislature today banned several varieties of pets from domestic ownership. Dogs, cats, and more must be released by next Thursday, according to the new law. Unless this legislation is changed, birds will be the only legal pet for ownership in America.

891Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:02 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I have wings!

892Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:31 pm

Cure

Cure

i am the superior hosr

893Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I value all pets (and hosrs)!

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Ershin10

(sorry. I have been waiting so long to post robots and also this phase is slow.)

894Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:06 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Heads up that I'll be locking this thread at phase end, and at rollover we'll be starting a new thread to pre-empt the automatic thread split.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

895Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Five

Five

Butterflies, notably, are not birds.

896Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:58 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Umm! So this post is really really important, please read it.

My role is the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix. I'm a jack-of-all-trades role. Necromancy is a major theme in the series, and so I have different abilities based on whether I'm alive or dead.

My alive abilities are the following:
- Redirect
- Send a message to a dead player and receive a response
- Copy one use of an ability from a dead player
- Sacrifice myself to either revive a player or kill another player (I get to choose which)

My death abilities are the following:
- Stun a player (I can do this multiple times but not every night, so if you see some stuns after I die, don't be alarmed!)
- Send a message to a living player (they can't send a response back though)
- Make a player permanently vanilla, but with a failure chance that can make it backfire and turn me vanilla instead.

Last night, I sent a message to angelstar, and it actually turns out that she can send messages too! So here is what I sent:

Spoiler:

And this is what angelstar replied!

Spoiler:

And umm! I guess to answer angelstar's question, I can only send one message to a living player. My current plan is to revive lulu tonight, and then after I die, I'll wait a few phases for angelstar to collect information and send it to me, and then I can send it to a living player that I trust is town!

As for players that would be useful for angelstar to talk to, please post recommendations! I think maybe it might be useful to ask Tiki specifically what his role did?

Umm okay! That's it for now. ;v;

897Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:59 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

The only people who can perform actions tonight (except sending in the night kill, sadly) are:

LUXARIA
DRANDAHL
HIGH SERAPH
ALCASYNC
T3TSUYA
RASEI
CHINOMI
ELENI
FIVE

Redirects cannot have altered this, and nor can stunning or jailing me.

So if there are any stuns from mafia, or other mafia actions (other than the night kill), it has to have come from someone not on that list.

Other notes for if I somehow die before I can post again:

I think Plot is implying he is using a power against Dran this night. I think that's what the Big Red button means. If so, I stopped him for this night.

I know Dran might seem scummy at times, but keep in mind that no one has counterclaimed him having the town protect role.

Likewise, please do not write Ardonye, Gerbear, and Deo off as town. I know that Lucas is so sure of Deo, and Gerbear's excuses have gotten most people convinced he just made a mistake stopping mafia from being lynched, but as my (likely soon) death will show, I am not maf, and I really doubt Dran is maf, so it must be those three, unless Lux has pulled likely the best con in the history of this forum on us (which I highly doubt).

Also, please don't forget to use this list to try to figure out who the second Sunset belongs to, because they are blocking Chi's investigations:

PROLOGUE HINTS:

Please be suspicious of anyone who has not supplied their book title. With the protect role out in the open, there is no good reason to keep it secret any longer.

898Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Phase end.

899Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 60 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:12 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

To continue the story, please turn to Chapter 17

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum