Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 60]

871Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:38 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Thanks, I appreciate that.

Yeah, sorry that comment just hit home for me because last night that was pretty much what I was being accused of by people. Not putting in effort, etc, etc and I haven't exactly gotten over that yet.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

872Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia is stressful and easily compounds on stress irl :( As always, I offer hugs if you need them, Ardonye. :(

Anyway. @Five: I'm pretty sure the result I got re: Plot's PM is complete and Plot's essentially vanilla right now, but..... i guess.......... there's no harm in doing things..............................

873Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:20 pm

Five

Five

I mean, it's a "just in case" thing, you know? Maybe Plot got a new role PM when she was revived and she's a vig now and she's going to kill us all oh god. You can never be too careful, you know?

874Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

You're right, a new role PM could be a thing... :(((

875Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:30 am

Cure

Cure

OvO

876Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 am

high seraph

high seraph

the real question here is how many rasputin achievements will plot get this game

877Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:29 am

Aeiou

Aeiou

THESE BUTTERFLY QUIZZES ARE INTENSE. I prefer moths but I just really wanna fill these out lmao

QUIZ wrote:
Spoiler:

878Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:43 am

eleni

eleni

Rasei, sorry for your loss :(

also mariya i hope you're feeling better! ;__;

DAMN YOU PLOT

...........am i too late to take your quiz i wanted to take the first one but i was dead

Spoiler:

879Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Spoiler:

880Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

1. IF YOU WERE a caterpillar, what would you look like?
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Ghz5Jq7

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

881Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:00 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

bunpillar!!! wahh these are so cute kshdflakjsl

882Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:17 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OK I... may need a summary as to what i missed but i tried really hard to gather what i missed via extremely quick skimming. My mind is reeling and so I might only acknowledge the latest happenings but if anyone wants me to comment on something specific or answer questions, I will 100% do so! I'm going to see Zootopia tonight so I won't be around for much longer nor around for rollover, though. ALSO THANK YOU TO ANGEL WHO SAW MY TWEET TO TELL PEOPLE I WON'T BE AROUND UNTIL TODAY WAAAA LUV U ANGEL.

First off, PLOT IS ALIVE. Kind of a bummer that we need to waste another phase lynching her but I feel like we're doing okay! We've narrowed it down pretty well!

Now, there's the subject of me. Um... Well, I wish I had more to say. Or rather, I wish that... I... nnnnnnNNNNNNNNNN 話したいよ。 However, I'm going to right out say that I am not a revival role. I realize that there was the whole "is town" + "is mafia" + "is revival" stuff going on and that it would be in my best interest to claim that I'm town + revive but.... That's frankly not the case. I'm trying to be as honest as I possibly am able to in order to get you guys to trust me. Want to know more about me? Well, no can do - but how about some sunset stories instead?

I've seen four sunsets while in this game! Three of them were brighter than the rest, but one of them has disappeared from my memory forever. It's a shame, considering how bright it was, but I didn't know at the time when I antagonized that particular sunset that I would be shaming a beautiful one... But, honestly, I wish I could tell which of the three remaining sunsets is darker than the rest? I'm sure that once that darkest sunset is out of my life and your lives too, that I'll be able to see more sunsets! I'm sure I'll see three bright sunsets and one dark one. We'll just have to keep getting rid of those darker ones, won't we?

883Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:01 pm

eleni

eleni

:O

so it seems like chi is saying once we kill the mafia from the remaining three "sunsets" she's seen, she'll get more results.

iirc the remaining three are Entelechy, drandahl, and... Five? i think i'm wrong about the last one someone please correct me

also for reference, Five compiled chi's results here

884Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

By which I take it to mean that whoever is described is this passage: is mafia, and blocking Chi's ability to tell us more.

chinomi - Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 23:08 wrote:sitting among the stars.
viewing a blue marble drenched in blackness.
a vision. understanding.
three tongues reciting knowledge.
text? vocals? rotting away. black as the blue marble.
dripping.
dripping.
dripping.
there is nothing more.

"dare mo shinjinakereba iin da yo" tsubuyaita ne
futari niteta no kana?
ano toki kimi wo mamoru to kimeta no ni

Alternatively, it could be me (Since I am the fourth sunset), but it is not me.

Here are the known book titles of living people:

PROLOGUE HINTS:

Ninja: Five cannot be mafia.

885Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 59 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

eleni wrote:
iirc the remaining three are Entelechy, drandahl, and... Five? i think i'm wrong about the last one someone please correct me

Just wanted to comment on this. I know you won't believe me now, but when I get lynched and flip town please remember these words.

Investigation has NOT cleared the following people:

Deo (we know his role, but it could be for either side)
Ardonye (Yes, a very helpful doggy, but could still be mafia)
Dran (claims to be I, Robot, and a protector, and the 3rd Sunset).
Mr. Gerbear (has/had the power to stop a lynch. Claims to learn a person's role when they stop a lynch, but if they were mafia, they could have just learned the other maf's role through mafia chatter.).
Entelechy (Is the Fourth Sunset, and I say I am not mafia).

My money is on Deo, Ardonye, and Mr. Gerbear being the remaining mafia (and Plot, of course).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum